Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Could you make it anymore Obvious?

I was trying to play it off that I wasn’t as drunk as I was and kept drinking. Rian knew I was gone, Jack, Zack and Alex had no clue. I was to the point where every time Zack or Rian would take picks I’d lick the side of Jack’s face for no apparent reason. Alex kept trying to have deep conversations with me but I kept walking away.

“Bella, no more.” Rian told me as I was trying to order another drink.

“But why?” I whined as I was handed a glass of water instead of a beer.

“Because you lost your shoes, Jack thinks you’re going to eat his face, and Alex thinks you’re ready to get married.” He told me putting an arm around my shoulder and led me to a table to take a seat and try to get me to sober up just a little
so that I would be able to walk back to the hotel.

“Rian I got a secret.” I whispered to him.

“Do you now?” He asked me.

“I like Alex a lot.”

“So tell him that.”

“No it doesn’t work that way. I had sex with him a whole bunch of times and he was with Lisa”

“You really don’t say?”

“I do!”

“Bella go talk to him tomorrow, when you’re not viewing everyone as being your best friend.”

“I am not, hey! Waiter!” I shouted at some guy who was walking past our table. “I love you, you’ve been the best friend I
ever had!” I shouted.

“See what I mean?” Rian said as Alex came behind me.

“Ready to go back?” Alex asked me.

“Yes!” I said getting up and stumbling in to his arms.

“I’ll get Jack.” Rian said to us.

“Bella how much have you had to drink?” Alex asked me as we waited outside the bar for everyone else.

“I’m fine, I’m just very happy.” I told him trying to stand up straight.

“Bella.” He began as I collapsed in to his arms again.

“Alex, you talk too much.” I told him and laid a kiss on his mouth.

I guess he took my hint because I felt him kiss back, and then in the height of my drunkenness I got lost in that kiss.

“Save if for your room jeez.” Jack exclaimed walking out of the bar.

Alex gave me a piggyback ride back to the hotel. When we got there Alex and I were still making out for the whole
elevator ride, luckily it wasn’t the same one as Rian, jack and Zack. When we got to the room, it pretty much was played out like the song, What’s my age again. We started making out, I took off his pants, but instead of him turning on the TV I threw up on him.

“What the hell!” Alex exclaimed.

“I’m so sorry.” I told him, trying not to burst out laughing because it was pretty funny.

“Bella are you drunk?” He asked as I went running in to the bathroom.

“Not anymore.” I said in between puking.

After he cleaned himself up, he came and moved my hair out of my face. He picked me up from the floor and gave me water to rinse.

“Come on Bella, let’s go to bed.” He said laying me gently in to his bed.

“Sleep with me.” I groaned.

“Alright.” He smiled and slipped in to bed with me.

I went in to his arms and snuggled in to his chest as I felt him kiss the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait, I had no internet where I went away to this weekend.