Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

You know I love being with you

I went in to his arms and snuggled in to his chest as I felt him kiss the top of my head. The next morning my head felt like I had cracked it open like a casaba melon. I sat up and let out a groan as I held my head in my hands.

“Well good morning Isabella.” I heard a voice say.

“That’s a good one Alex for second you sounded just like Jesse.” I groaned.

“That’s cause I am Jesse.” I heard the voice say, My head shot up and I felt my eyes grow wide. Luckily I only say
Jack and Alex in front of me holding a laptop with Jesse on Video chat. “Oh thank god.” I said in relief.

“When you get home we need a talk young lady.” I heard Jesse say as I got up and closed the laptop. “Nice try” I mumbled.

“Not as nice as you being able to walk around saying you puked on Alex Gaskarth!” Jack told me.

“Say what?”

“How much do you remember of last night?” Alex asked me.

“Luau and you pulling my head out of the toilette. Why?”

“Oh doggy, have fun with this one, I’m getting lunch.” Jack said getting up. “No more alcohol for you Bella.” He told me
and kissed my cheek as he left.

“What is he talking about?” I asked confused as I took two asprin.

“Well last night after the bar we came back here.” Alex began.

“Obviously.” I nodded.

“And let’s just say you and I were going to engage in certain activities.”

“Sex?”

“Yes, and right when we were getting ready to proceed you puked all over me.”

“Hah! That’s awesome!” I laughed. “I mean I’m really sorry about that.” I added.

“It’s okay Bella.” He laughed and hugged me.

“What time is it?”

“3, wanna get something to eat or go to the pool with me?” He asked.

“Pool, food’s the last thing on my mind right now.” I told him.

“Alright, I’ll meet you down there, I’m gonna catch up with Jack to get something.” He said getting up and leaving.

“So what happened last night?” Jesse said answering his phone.

“No clue, but I puked on Alex.” I told him while I searched for my bathing suit

“Nice, so what’s your schedule look like?”

“Three days left here, New York for a total of two days, then flight to California for them to tape Jimmy Kimmel and then
day after that starts warped and I’m on that all the way till September.” I told him looking for a shirt.

“Jesus and I thought we had a sick schedules you don’t stop. Where are you around your birthday?”

“No clue, haven’t gotten he laments for that tour yet.”

“Well wherever you are tell me cause we might be off around then for a few days.”

“Alright, Jesse I’ll talk to you later okay?” I said as I finished changing.

“Alright, try not to puke on anyone else please.” He said making me laugh as he hung up.

I pulled over one of Jesse’s tee shirts I had stolen from him a while ago and headed to the pool. Alex was nowhere in
sight so I found a lounge chair to lay in and turned on my ipod and proceeded to nap. I have no idea how long I was out
for but I woke up to my cell phone ringing.

“Hello?” I yawned.

“Bella where are you? We’re heading to dinner and no one’s seen you all day.” I heard Zack’s voice.

“I’m at the pool, I’ll be up in a minute.” I said getting up and grabbing my stuff.

“I’ll meet you at the pool huh?” I said as I walked in to the room to see Alex on his laptop.

“Fuck! I knew I forgot something!” Alex said smacking his forehead.

“Asshole.” I mumbled heading to go shower.

Jeez you puke on a person once and they don’t want to hang out with you anymore, I thought as I was showering. When
I finished as came out of the bathroom Alex was once again MIA from the room.

“Oh fuck this.” I said giving up

I grabbed my bag and headed for town to have dinner with myself. I found a small place where I sat down and ate and then walked around and did some more shopping. I headed back to the hotel around 11, I didn’t feel like going to the room yet so I got a beer and headed to the beach. I sat and watched the waves roll in. To tell you the truth I’m pretty surprised I haven’t gotten any calls or texts yet asking where I was. A while later I headed back to the room I couldn’t determine if I was annoyed or just pissed off, one thing I was sure about man was I confused. I pulled out the room key and opened the door, Alex once again as in the room. I just walked past him not saying a word. I sat on my bed turning on my computer and putting my headphones on ignoring him completely and not caring.