Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

For this one regret we can share

“We are.” I said as I found the last can of mountain dew.

“Then why did you tell Rian?”

“You really think I meant to. I was drunk Alex I didn’t even know I did it until Jack told me at the airport.”

“Do you really expect me to believe that?” He asked coming up to me, and putting his arms on opposite sides of me pinning me up against the counter.

“I don’t expect you to believe anything Alex. I expect you to believe whatever you want.” I sighed.

“Do you swear that you never meant to tell Rian on purpose?” He asked me.

“Yes Alex Gaskarth I swear to you that I Isabella Tarja Sladovic never meant to tell Rian on those things on purpose.” I told him.

“I Alexander William Gaskarth accept you apology.” He told me giving me a small smile.

“Thank god, I don’t like you not talking to me.” I told him.

“Now you know how I felt.” He said wrapping his arms around my middle.

“You deserved it.” I told him with a frown.

“Bella?” He asked.

“Yes?”

“You talk too much.” He smirked and gave me a deep kiss.

I pulled away only to have his lips be crushed back on to mine again, and felt him lift me up on to the counter. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed back.

“It doesn’t take 15 minutes to get a- whoa my eyes!” I heard Jack yell and then heard the kitchen door be swung shut again.

“We should continue this later.” Alex whispered in my ear, as he helped me off the counter.

“You got yourself a deal Gaskarth.” I nodded as he pulled me in to another kiss before we walked back in to the living room.

“Bella go home with Alex, now.” Jack said as we sat down on the couch.

“Why? I like staying with you.”

“I want private time, go now.” He told me.

“But everyone else is still here.”

“They’ll leave soon too.”

“Okay.” I sighed and got up with Alex. “Bye” I said hugging everyone.

Alex helped me in to the front seat, and we drove back to his place.

“You do realize you left all of your clothes at Jack’s house right?” Alex asked me as we entered his house.

“FUCK!” I shouted. “Oh well, at least I got my boo boo pills.” I shrugged making him laugh.

“I think for the purposes of making sure you don’t break any more bones you should sleep with me in my bed.” He told
me picking me up bridal style and carrying me up the stairs.

“Aren’t you just so funny.” I told him sarcastically. “Any chance I can bum something off you to sleep in?” I asked as he sat me down on his bed.

“Yeah.” He said going to his dresser and pulling out a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt with a pig on it. “Here you go.”
He said handing them to me.

“Thanks.” I said putting them down next to me and lying back on his bed putting my foot up.

Just as I had closed my eyes, I felt Alex get on top of me. Then I felt his warm breath on my ear.

“We have unfinished business.” He whispered as I felt his lips on my neck.

“Can’t I just sleep?” I whined. “I’m injured.”

“Okay.” He laughed.

I changed in to the clothes Alex gave me and then we laid in his bed watching TV for a while until I fell asleep.
I woke up before Alex that morning, I had to call and make sure everything was set and ready for the flight that afternoon to Los Angeles. Then I called the guys to make sure they were all awake, and then the hardest task was at hand; waking Alex.

“Alex.” I said softly and kissed his lips. “All you have to do is wake up for a bit and then you can go back to sleep on the plane.” I said as he stirred.

“I don’t wanna.” He said still sleeping.

“Alex please?” I said again kissing him.

“Give me tongue and we have a deal.” He smirked with his eyes still closed.

I rolled my eyes and complied just for the sake of getting him up.

“Good morning Baltimore!” He sang jumping out of bed after I kissed him.

“Good, come on we have to head to Jack’s to get the van in a half an hour.” I told him leaving the room.