Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Waves and The both of us

When I woke up, I heard Bella and Jack in the front.

“What are you on?!” I heard Bella exclaim.

“Roar!” I heard Jack shout and then heard a loud crash.

“That’s it, we’re going to home depot so I can baby proof the bus before Jurassic Jack here hurts himself.” I heard her voice say.

“Owe!”

“Too late.” I heard Rian laugh.

As I stumbled to the front of the bus, I saw Bella sitting watching Juno with Rian and Zack and Jack fighting with the window.

“Good morning Senor Cuervo.” Rian smirked as I sat in Bella’s lap.

“Hungry?” She asked me as I nodded.

She pushed me off her lap and went to make me something to eat.

“So whose idea was it to put on Juno?” I asked.

“Bella and Jack.” Everyone seemed to say

“Bet your sweet ass.” She said as Jack nodded.

Bella had made me a sandwich and then sat back down. We stopped at a Walmart for a while.

“Whatcha got there?” I asked Bella as she came back from the music area looking victorious.

“Juno soundtrack, I had all those Moldy Peaches songs stuck in my head.” She told me.

“Not going to ask.” I said shaking my head and taking her free hand in to mine.

“How are you feeling?” She asked me.

“I’m fine Bella, thank you for taking care of me.” I told her kissing her.

“Anytime.” She nodded.

“So in a month you’re going to be 22.” I said randomly.

“No biggie.” She shrugged.

“What do you want for your birthday?”

“Bleeding through.” She laughed.

“Eh forget you.” I said pushing her shoulder playfully.

“Alex.” She said quietly.

“What’s up?” I asked her looking at the look on her face.

“Don’t mess up this time.” She said and gave me a peck on the lips before running off.

“Come here!” I yelled running after her.

When I caught up to her I tackled her down on to one of the display couches.

“I won’t, I promise.” I whispered in her ear as I felt her hands on my face and then her lips on mine. God did I miss being
with her like this. She has to be the one, she’s just so amazing not to be.

As we walked back to the bus she kept looking at me with a smile on her face.

“What are you so happy about?” I asked her.

“I don’t know.” She shrugged.

The next day Bella was all over the place, we had a signing and a few interviews, and she was trying to get everything organized and making sure we were everywhere we had to be when we had to be there.

“Bella, Bella calm down.” Jack told her while we watched her run all over the place.

“I don’t like warped tour!” She exclaimed. “You, and you monster tent thing interview in five minutes.” She said looking
through her sidekick and pointing at jack and I.

“Okay, okay, let’s go.” Jack and I both said.

“After that you’re playing at 5 on the second main stage, so be there by 4:30.” She told us all.

“Bella we got it, don’t be so stressed out.” Zack told her.

“I need a drink.” She sighed as we headed to the interview.

The interview went fine, after it we headed to the stage where Bella was already making sure everything was being set up.

“Signing at 7 guys!” She shouted as we grabbed out instruments.

“Bella come here.” I told her with a smirk.

She walked over with a smirk on her face, she read my mind and kissed me.

“Go make em’ swoon” She laughed and smacked my ass as I walked on stage.

This year was even better than last years, the crowd was amazing the signing was huge I never thought I’d ever have that many people liking out band. After the signing, Bella and Jack were messing around with some acoustic guitars on the bus.

“Juno song!” Bella laughed and started strumming the chords

“Fine, you want to start it or me?” Jack asked joining in.

“You.” She nodded.

“You’re a part time lover and a full time friend.” Jack began.

Bella played along happily, Rian and Zack had even come to the front to listen to them.

“Here is the church and here is steeple, we sure are cute for two ugly people.” Bella sang looking at me.

“Aw who would have though she can manage, roadie, and a musician all in one.” Jack laughed.

“I’m like a quadruple threat bitch.” Bella laughed still playing the guitar.