Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Let's fake romance and I'll be someone else

“What?” Rian asked shocked, and before I knew it all eyes were on me.

“We’re still friends and she wanted to come.” I defended.

“Alex I swear to god, don’t fuck with Bella.” Jack said seriously.

“Yeah, you put her through enough shit this year. We really like her and don’t want to lose her.” Rian added.

“I don’t intend to.”

“You better not.” Jack said before leaving the bus.

I went to the back of the bus to play some video games, Rian and Kara and went to go walk around and catch a few bands. By 12:45, Bella had kept to her word and was back.

“Hey.” She smiled coming in the back of the bus. “You should have came with me their set was great.” She added giving me a kiss.

Should I tell her about Lisa coming, I could just play it off as it being a complete coincidence that I ran in to her or something.

“I’ll go with you tomorrow.” I told her with a smile.

“You okay?” She asked pushing my hair out of my face and looking me in the eyes.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I told her and kissed her.

The interview went well, one of Bella’s friends stopped by so she was outside with them during it.

“Yeah, Emmure you should check them out.” Bella was saying as I walked off the bus.

“Alex this is Josh, Josh this is Alex.” She said introducing us.

“Nice to meet you.” I said shaking his hand.

“He’s tour managing for motionless in white.” She explained.

“Alright I’ll catch you later we’re going to watch bring me the horizon later right?” He asked her as she gave him a hug.

“Fo sho.” She nodded as he left. “What’s up?” She asked me with a smile and took my hand in to hers.

“Wanted to spend some time with my incredibly smoking hot tour manager. Problem?” I asked her.

“Yeah, who is she?” She asked with a smile.

“So what do you want to do for the time being?” I asked her as we walked around.

“As I lay dying, followed by Set your goals?” She asked me.

“Sounds good.” I smiled as we headed to the stage.

So we watched as I lay dying, and after wards grabbed something to eat and then headed to watch set your goals. I was
starting to feel relieved that Lisa hadn’t gotten in contact with me yet. Maybe she wasn’t coming? I hope so, for my own sake. After set your goals we had to head back to the bus to get everyone and head over to where our signing was.

“You guys all have water?” Bella asked us as we took a seat at the table.

“Yes Bella.” Jack, Rian, and Zack all said at the same time.

“Hey, I don’t want anybody dehydrating and pooping themselves.” She explained making everyone laugh. Towards the
end of the signing I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I was afraid to even look, I already knew who it was. Now the
question is how was I going to cover this up.

“Okay, so remember main stage around 7:30. Got it?” Bella asked us as we headed back to the bus.

“Got it.” We all said.

“So what do you wanna do now?” She asked taking my hand.

“Uh I uh” I tried to think on my feet. “Gabe asked me to help out the set today.” I lied.

“Oh that’s cool let’s go then.”

“But you hate Cobra starship.” I told her.

“Yeah but you’re performing I’ll go to watch you.” She told me.

“No really it’s okay plus you’re going to miss bring me the horizon.”

“I can watch them tomorrow.”

“You sure, I heard that guy’s having problems with his voice.”

“Who Oli? He was fine this morning.” She said thinking. “Look, all you had to say is you didn’t want me to go with you.”
She said dropping my hand and walking off.