Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Blood Lust

(Still in Alex's Point of View)

After she had left to make sure everything was ready on stage we entered the backstage area. She must have given the cue because the band went on and we watched from the side of the stage with a whole group of I guess their friends. I watched her through the set though, she did have a few tattoos, no piercings and was gorgeous, I definitely was not going to mind being in confined quarters with her.

“Yo dude, you hear about Bella?” I heard one of the guys in front of us say catching mine and I think Jack’s attention. Rian and Zach looked afraid of the music but kept watching in awe it looked like.

“What about her?” Some other guy asked.

“This is her last show with them, she’s working for a new management group.”

“No way, I bet she’s bummed.”

“Nah, she’s working for Set your goals ‘ management group so she’s kind of excited.”

“So she’s not all metal?” Jack whispered to me and I just shrugged.

Some where during the middle of the set one of their friends jumped in to the crowd, Isabella went with him.

“Whoa! Was not expecting that.” I heard Zach say as I tried to find her.

She disappeared for the rest of their set, which made us all wonder what happened to her.

“Come on, let’s hit up the bar and then get out of here.” Rian suggested as we all headed back stage.

“Stop fucking laughing at me and get more napkins!” I heard a female voice yell.

“Only you Bella, what’d you do anyway?” Some guy said.

“Not a thing! I was minding my own business and then next thing I know some fat guy fucked me up.” She said.

“Whoa dude.” Jack said in shock,

She was trying to stop her nose from bleeding and had a slowly forming black eye.

“I think I’m afraid of the hot lady.” Zach said.

“I second that motion, let’s get out of here.” I said as we all headed for the exit.

“So let’s analyze the situation.” Rian said as we headed for the hotel we were spending the night at.

“She’s hot.” Jack blurted out.

“She’s pretty much you’re typical hardcore kid.’ Zack added.

“However, she’s definitely dedicated, and gets the shit done.” I added.

“And could probably hurt Jack.” Rian said making us al laugh but Jack.

“You’re all just so funny.” Jack said sarcastically.

After that night we all were still a bit uneasy about this Isabella. We were having band practice, and I came up with an
idea.

“We’ll have her come down a few days earlier. So we can get to know her somewhat.” I said in mid conversation.

“That could work, get Stevenson on the phone.” Rian said as Jack called him.

Jack went outside the room to talk and came back a while later.

“So? I asked.

“She’ll be here on Friday.” He said.

“Who’s she going to say with?” Rian asked.

“I guess she could crash with me.” I shrugged, hoping to get a chance to actually talk to her.

“Why are you being so selfless? I’m kind of scared.” Jack questioned.

“Break her in early with my antics.” I lied.

“Makes sense.” Rian nodded.

Thursday night, technically Friday morning came pretty fast to the delight of pretty much everyone; we all really wanted
to meet her. Jack came with me to pick her up from the airport.

“You go in and get her, I’ll wait here.” I told Jack as he hopped out of the car.

“I’m off to fetch said hot lady.” Jack said saluting me, and leaving.

So if I just play it cool I’ll be fine, its not like she’s going to hate all of us because we’re a pop punk band right? Ten
minutes later, Jack was leading her to the car from the exit of the airport. They both headed for the trunk I heard him put her bag in, and then opened the front door.

“Ladies first.” Jack told her making her laugh.

“Hey, I’m Alex.” I told her extending my hand.

“Isabella, but I guess you knew that already.” She said shaking my hand and putting on her seat belt.

From the looks of it, she dressed liked us well kind of.

“So are you ready to have nothing but fun and probably lose all respect for us?” I asked her with a laugh.

“You don’t look that hard to deal with.” She said with a smirk.

“Ha!” jack laughed. “You’ll see, the havoc and mayhem we reek is epic!”

“I bet it is.” She humored.

I left Jack off and headed back to my place with her.

“So uh are you hungry or anything?” I asked her as she made herself comfortable in my basement.

“Nah, I went to Pantera bread.”

“Pantera bread?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“I mean fuck, Panera bread.” she laughed.

“Okay…” I said still confused.

“On going joke with a band I worked with.”

“I like jokes, tell me!” I said jumping in to her lap, which looked like it startled her.

“It’s nothing special, this one time we were driving through Jersey and passed on and I was in the back screaming let’s
go to Pantera bread come on man I wanna be one with dime. Cowboys from hell motherfuckers come on! And from that
every time we saw one or went to one they’d always start that up again.” She laughed

“Well now I know what to do if we see one.” I laughed and sat next to her.

“Ah great.” She said shaking her head.

“So uh you ever hear of us?” I asked trying to make conversation.

“Well no, but when they told me your name I was like that’s a Hellogoodbye song.”

“New found glory actually.” I corrected.

“Oh yeah! I forgot about that one!” She said slapping her forehead.

“Wait so you actually listened to stuff other than metal and hardcore?” I asked surprised.

“How do you know what I listen to?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I don’t know, just assuming I mean isn’t Outerloop mainly metal?” I asked her.

“It is.”

“Well what’s you’re top five favorite bands?”

“Bleeding Through, Thrice, H20, Sevenfold, and Pantera.”

“I thought you said you listened to more than just metal.”

“I do but you asked me my top bands.” She corrected.

“Okay top five non-metal bands?”

“Now that’s kind of hard.” She said pausing to think. “Morrissey, Hellogoodbye, Blink 182, Saosin, and My chemical
romance.”

“There is hope of us getting along!” I said hugging her.

“Say what?”

“Nothing.” I laughed. “I’m gonna get some sleep, if you need anything just get me okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah, thanks.” She said standing up and heading to her suitcase I guess to get her pajamas.

“No problem, night.” I told her heading up the stairs.

“Night.” She yelled up.

“So?” Jack said picking up his phone.

“She seems really nice, I think we’re all going to get along.” I told him.

“What’d you talk about?”

“Music really, she looked tired so we didn’t really talk that much.”

“Alright, well, see you tomorrow” He told me before hanging up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. So i know whether or not this is actually worth continuing.