Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

I only mean half of what I don't say

-Isabella's Point of view-

“Spill.” Jesse’s voice said on the other line.

“I’ve only met two of them, but they both seem really nice.” I told him while I changed in to my pajamas.

“Who? I brought em’ up on myspace before. You might like em’.” He told me.

“Fuck could you like make the girl shorts any fucking shorter!” I whined as I tugged on the Emmure shorts they gave me to “promote” in my sleep. Trust me, I stopped asking a long time ago.

“There is a reason why they’re called booty shorts.”

“Then I want the gym shorts.” I sighed.

“Never, so where are you anyway?”

“I’m at one of the guys’ house.”

“Oo Who? Is he hot?” he mocked.

“Alex and he’s not bad on the eyes.”

“Never eat where you shit, remember that Bella.”

“I know, I know.”

“I’m just saying you tend to not see the full effect of things,”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“So when do you hit the road again?”

“Leave Saturday, they’re playing D.C and then Virginia and well you know the usual order.”

“Yeah, so when are you hitting up here?”

“Not for another three weeks.”

“And after this tour?”

“No idea, I don’t even know who I’m going out with after them.”

“Watch, they’ll love you as much as us and have you be their permanent tour manager.”

“Oh you’re just so funny.”

“It’s why you love me.”

“Well Jesse I love you to death but I think I’m going to get to sleep.” I told him.

“Alright Bella, stay out of trouble.”

“You too, and don’t fight with Frankie.” I said hanging up.

I made myself comfortable on the couch and slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next morning to Alex yelling down
the stairs if I had clothes on or not.

“What’s up?” I yawned as he came trotting down the stairs.

“Just wanted to make sure you’re up.” He told me as I pulled the blanket I wrapped in off and got up.

“Alright, um is it okay if I take a shower?” I asked.

“Uh, uh.” He seemed to have a loss of words.

“Or not.” I shook my head. “You okay?”

“Yeah, uh I’ll be upstairs.” He said running back up stairs.

“That wasn’t weird at all.” I said to myself and I changed in to a pair of jeans and a shirt, as well as my bleeding through hoodie and headed upstairs tying my shoes.

When I got upstairs Alex and Jack were sitting in the kitchen talking.

“Did he molest or touch you while you were sleeping in any way?” Jack asked me as I walked in to the kitchen.

“Not that I know of?” I said confused.

“So guess what we’re doing today?” he asked me as I leaned against the counter next to Alex.

“Going through the tour information?” I asked.

“You really take us for being that serious?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

“You’re not the first to answer with that.” I told him with a laugh.

“No we’re going to the mall, and after that we’re going to hang out, and after that well we haven’t gotten that far yet.”
Jack said standing up.

“You brought me here two days early to take me shopping?” I asked in disbelief.

“No we brought you two days early because our mothers taught us to never go on a bus with a stranger.” Alex told me.

“Nice black eye by the way didn’t see that last night.” Jack added.

“Make up my friend.” I said as I followed them out the door.

“What happened any way?” Alex asked as we all got in I guess Jack’s car.

I just then realized they hadn’t mentioned a word to me about being at the show last week; hmm maybe I should bring it up.

“You didn’t see me that night?” I asked with a smirk.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” He said nervously looking at Jack and then back at me.

“Well I mean either I saw you or you and jack have insanely good impersonators.” I told him.

“We don’t have a clue on what you’re talking about.” Jack said.

“Really? Cause its funny how all of your names matched the names that were added to the guest list the morning of that
show.”

“Okay!” They both exclaimed.

“You caught us.” Jack said.

“We wanted to see if you were an ugly pierced up man lady with a lot of tattoos and preachy straight edge!” Alex added.

“Ah.” I nodded. “Did you like what you saw?” I asked, referring to Emmure of course.

“You better believe it.” Jack mumbled.

“I mean the band.” I added.

“In that case I did too.” He added making me laugh.

“It was different and not really our taste.” Alex said truthfully.

“It’s cool, we can’t like everything right?”

“You’re not going to be bad that we don’t like your homies?” Jack asked.

“Huh? No, I’d be mad if you dissed them as people, musically I couldn’t give a fuck.”

“Jack” Alex said looking at him.

“Alex.” He replied as he drove.

“I think this is the start to a beautiful friendship.”

“I think so too.” He nodded making me laugh again.

When we got to what I guess what the mall there was two other guys waiting, of course I recognized them from before
as well.

“Hi you must be Isabella.” One of them said extending their hand.

“She knows.” Jack told him.

“You saw us didn’t you?’ the guy asked me.

“Yup.” I nodded with a smiled.

“Oh well, I’m Zach, that’s Rian.” He added pointing to the other guy.

“Nice to actually meet you now.” I said shaking Rian’s hand and then following behind them in to the mall.

“So can you now tell me what happened?” Alex asked me as he slowed down and walked with me behind everyone else.

“Pit.” I said simply. “You still have the assholes out there who can’t take a hit so they figure they’ll go after the girls in
the pit expecting them not to fight back.” I explained.

“Ah.” He said nervously.

“I didn’t beat him up. I ran out to the bathroom instead.” I told him.

“So.” He began as we walked in to a footlocker.

“Holy shit those are bitching.” I said picking up a pair of dunks that I think glow in the dark.

“Ha she’s a fucking sneaker fiend too!” Jack pointed out.

“Are you kidding, Nike’s and Adios are the shit.” I told him flipping the shoe over to check the price.

“It’s just the prices that suck.” Alex added.

“Well my friend, that’s why you go to flight club.” I said putting it back down. “New and used sneakers in great condition
for cheaper prices.” I added.

“I think I’m in love!” he exclaimed hugging me tightly.

“Thank you?” I asked


Frankie
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please.