Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Kiss my Sass

The entire time we were at the mall I have to say, I really was getting used to them. They definitely weren’t like any other band I took out on the road before. I couldn’t put my finger on why though. Alex and Jack I noticed were always the comic relief, kind of like how Frankie was. After the mall we headed out to get something to eat, and we met up with Rian’s girlfriend Kara. I really liked her a lot, we actually hit off which is surprising because nine out of ten times when a band member has a girlfriend they get pissed off that their tour manager is a woman. Well at least all the bands I’ve worked with that’s happened.

“So is there anything I should worry about with them on the road?” I asked Kara.

“Well Alex is never on time for anything so if it’s at all possible get a tracking device put in him.

“Would a leash work?” I joked.

“It might, but other than that nothing really, and if they don’t listen to you call me and I’ll straighten them out.” She
laughed.

“Alright.” I laughed.

After dinner, Jack left Alex and I off at his place.

“So you like us yet?” Alex asked me while we were watching TV.

“Am I supposed to?” I joked.

“Hey! That hurts!”

“I’m sorry, and yes you all are great, well except you I don’t like you.”

“Well I don’t like you either, you talk funny.”

“I’m sorry?”

“You know what.”

“What?” I asked.

“Let’s play let’s find out more about our tour manager.” He said shutting off the TV.

“Why?”

“Why not, now.” He began. “Name, age, and where you’re from.”

“Isabella, 21, and originally from Croatia.” I told him.

“Wait, when’s your birthday?” He asked suspiciously.

“July 19th, 1987.”

“Ha! You’re my age well a bit older but you’re my age!” He said happily.

“Yay?”

“Moving on” He paused to think. “Favorite band of all time?”

“Bleeding Through.”

“How many tattoos do you really have?”

“Too many.” I laughed.

“Are you straight edge?”

“Nope.”

“Do you like men?”
“Yup.”

“Pets?”

“Nope.”

“Boyfriend?”

“Nope.”

“Seriously?” He said in shock.

“Yeah, it’s complicated.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well I had this thing with this one guy, but he was a good friend of my best friend. And then I got the whole lecture of you don’t eat where you shit because I’d tour with them as well.”

“Ah.” He nodded.

Alex continued picking my brain for another hour or so, and then we went back to watching television until I think I fell
asleep on him, because the next thing I knew his cell phone was ringing and I woke up on him.

“Hello?” I heard his sleepy voice say. “Alright, we’ll be there in an hour.” He said hanging up.

“What’s up?” I yawned sitting up.

“Bus is going to be at Jack’s house in an hour and a half. We have to get going.” He told me.

“Alright, do I have time to shower quick?” I asked.

“Yeah” He told me as he led me to the upstairs bathroom and handed me a towel.

I took a quick shower and tied my hair in a messy ponytail and got dressed.

“The only female I know who gets ready in less than a half an hour.” Alex said as we headed out the door with our bags.

“Only on my good days, normally it takes me an hour.” I told him.

We drove to Jack’s house where everyone was. Shortly after we got there the bus showed up.

“Wow, so this what they look like from the inside.” I said as I climbed up the stairs.

“You’ve only been in Vans?” Rian asked in disbelief.

“Word homes, I even did Europe in a van.” I said proudly.

We picked bunks while the bus headed to D.C. Mine was across from Alex’s, and Jack took the one above me.

“So Isabella, if you have any bad dreams you’re always welcome to slide in with me.” Alex told me with a grin and gave
me a wink.

“You know you can call me Bella like everyone else does.” I told him popping my head out of the bunk.

“Wow see Jack, she already is taking to me more than you.” He said sticking his tongue out.

“Actually all of us have been calling her Bella, so you still suck.” Jack said heading to the back of the bus.

The drive wasn’t that long, and as soon as we got that I ran off the bus to make sure everything was set and ready. So tonight was going to be the first night I actually was going to hear what the hell All Time Low sounds like.

“Bella!” Jack called from their dressing room while I once again was running around making sure everything was set as well as helping the roadies load the equipment in.

“Jack!” I yelled helping bring in a half stack.

“Why aren’t you sitting down in here with us if you’re done with everything already.”

“Because.” I began, and walked in to the room. “I like helping people.”

“Help me!” Alex whined.

“What do you need?” I asked.

“I forgot how to tie my shoes.”

“Oh really?” I said putting my hand on my hips. “It’ll cost you extra if I have to tie your shoes.” I told him.

“It’s a price I’m willing to pay now tie wench!” He said kicking his feet up.

“I’m beginning to hate you.” I said kneeling and tying his shoes. “Eyes up here buddy.” I added noticing him trying to
look down my shirt.

“Ha! That has to be the greatest thing to come out of her mouth all day!” Jack said in hysterics.

“I was trying to read your tattoo.” He tried lying.

“So then what does it say?” I asked standing back up.

“Uhh”

“That’s what I thought.” I laughed and headed back out of the dressing room.