Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Love in Slow Motion

“How much longer till we get to the venue?” I asked Zack.

“Another hour.” Zack told me as I nodded.

When we got to the venue, I went and did my job as usual. By the time the doors opened everything was ready to go.

“Bella!” I heard Alex screech from their dressing room. “Ella, Ella, eh, eh”

“What? What? What?” I asked running in.

“Do you have a sharpie?” He asked me.

“Yeah, here.” I said pulling the mini sharpie out of my back pocket and handing it to him.

“Thank you!”

“Anything else? Do you guys have everything you need?” I asked before I left to help bring equipment in.

“We’re good Bella.” Jack told me with a smile.

“Alright, I’ll see you guys before you go on.” I said running out the door.

“You sure you’re not a roadie?” One of the guys from another band asked me as I was bringing in an amp head.

“You get more stuff done with more people.” I laughed.

“True.” He laughed and walked off.

I ran on stage and tapped down their set lists a few minutes before they were about to take the stage.

“Hey Bella, like my shirt?” I heard Alex yell as I walked backstage.

“Yeah-What!” I shouted trying to laugh.

He had one of those I heart Boobies shirts but right above boobies, in big letter he wrote BELLA’S.

“Jack.” I said looking at him.

“I tried stopping him, it was all his idea.” Jack said putting his hands up as he walked on stage.

“Alex, I hate you.” I told him as he was walking past me.

“Love you too Bella.” Alex laughed and planted a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek.

Just like the night before, while they went to hang out with the kids I helped load everything up.

“Bella you hungry?” Rian asked as I was getting on the bus.

“Hells yes.” I said tying my hair up. “Fuck, I need a hair cut.” I said out loud making him and Zack laugh.

“Sit, before you pass out or something. Have you sat down yet since we got here?” Zack asked.

“Where’s the other two, Van call is in five minutes.” I said shaking my head and noticing how quiet the bus was.

“Somewhere?” he shrugged.

Rian, Zack and I were sitting at the table eating sandwiches.

“How’s Kara doing?” I asked Rian.

“Not bad.” He smiled.

“Cool.” I said as I looked at my watch. “They’re 20 minutes late.”

“Alex always misses van call.” Zack said as I got up.

“I’ll be back.” I said heading off the bus.

I wandered around trying to find the two of them.

“You, and You” I said pointing at them while they were with two girls talking and Alex was doing some weird dance.

“What’d we do?” They both asked.

“Excuse me, hey I’m really sorry but if we don’t leave we’re going to not get to the next venue on time.” I told the girls nicely.

“It’s cool.” One of them smiled.

“Now, you both get your asses on that fucking bus or I’m spiking all your food with dairy and I’m throwing the pirate hat
in the toilette.” I yelled as they ran to the bus.

“We’re not that late!” Jack said as they ran on.

“More like twenty minutes late.” Rian laughed at how scared they both looked.

“We heard you from in here Bella.” Zack laughed as I closed the door and the bus driver started up the bus.

“It worked didn’t it?” I shrugged as I sat back down and got back to my sandwich.

“Alex you hungry?” Rian asked.

“I’ll pass.” Alex said nervously.

“I didn’t put anything in your food yet.” I said making everyone laugh but him.

Jack came back from the back of the busses with his Pirate hat on.

“Captain Jack is back!” He said sitting next to me. “And you can swab my poop deck.” He added putting an arm around
me.

“Shhh.” I said shoving a piece of my sandwich in his mouth to shut him up.

Alex headed to the bunk area while all of us ate, and Jack yelled obscenities out the window to pretty much no one.

“You won’t get my rum you scurvy motherfuckers!”Jack shouted.

“Who are you yelling at?” I asked him since it was just me and him left; Rian and Zack went to go play video games in
the back.

“That fucking deer!” He shouted again out the window.

“Jack do you ever get tired?” I asked closing the window.

“Only after sex.” He said winking at me.

“Good night jack.” I said heading to the bunk area and grabbing my pajamas as I went in to the bathroom.

“Where the hell did Alex disappear off to?” I asked sitting in the back after I put on my Pajamas.

“I think he went to bed.” Rian said never taking his eyes off the screen.

“Argh!” I heard Jack yell from the front followed by a loud thump.

“What the fuck!” I shouted running to the front.

“Hi Bella” He smiled nervously.

“What did you do?”

“I fell.”

“Okay, how about you play video games, okay?” I said taking him by the hand and bring him to the back lounge.

“Please, watch him so I can get some sleep?” I begged Zack and Rian.

“Bella get some sleep.” Rian said as Jack sat next to him.

“Argh I play the winner” Jack said and then looked at me. “Night Bella, you look like shit.” He added.

“Aye aye.” I said saluting him and heading to my bunk. “Alex wherever you are, night.” I said getting in to my bunk.

“Night.” I heard a voice say in my bunk.

“Fuck!” I shouted as I felt a hand over my mouth.

“Bella you okay?” I heard Rian yell.

“Yeah I thought I saw a spider!” I yelled back.

“Girls.” I heard him say.

“What are you doing?” I whispered.

“You’re bunk is better than mine.” He told me.

“So then we’ll switch.” I said turning to get up.

“No! It’s better cause you’re here.” He said pulling me in to his arms.