Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Twenty-One

I woke up to pain. My whole body in pain. From my neck to my breasts, to my abdomen and thighs. Something wasn’t right. I could feel the hairs on my body stand on end, the cold air encasing it. Was I naked? I shuddered at the thought and tried to sit up. But was instantly pulled by the restraints that held onto my wrists.

You have got to be kidding me…

I struggled against the rope bonds that were placed on my wrists and ankles. Was it Cullen that did this to me? I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes as I struggled against the bonds. Oh god…

I should have never run; I should have stayed like a brave little girl that I told myself I was. But the fangs, and the warnings were almost too much to handle. It was like I was living in a nightmare. Something that used to be something I dreamt coming true. This shouldn’t be happening. Cullen wasn’t one of the undead… was he?

I opened my eyes only to see darkness. No, there was a candle burning in the far corner of the stone room. Where was I? I didn’t remember a stone room in Cullen’s extravagant mansion. I opened my mouth to speak but could only gag into cloth. Panic ripped through my body. I screamed into the cloth, hoping, wishing someone could hear me. Maybe I was dreaming… yes, maybe I was. I pulled at my restraints but only felt them burn into my wrists. Bad idea.

“You’re awake.”

I jumped at the sudden voice, where was it coming from. I hastily searched the room; most of it was in shadow. Only a small bit was illuminated. And that was the part that I was in.

“Uncomfortable?”

I wiggled, pulling at my bonds once more.

“Now, don’t do that.”

His voice was hypnotic, almost putting me into a trance. Again I pulled at the bonds feeling them slack. I heard footsteps, and suddenly, there was a weight on top of me knocking the air out of my lungs. I looked up and came face to face with one of the most gorgeous men that I had ever laid eyes on. My eyes widened.

A smile broke out on his full lips, making his pale face light up. He leaned down and breathed into my ear, “Scared?”

A tremor broke out over my body as I nodded.

“Would it be better if you could talk?” He smiled again. I nodded once again, and shivered as his fingers delicately lifted the gag out of my mouth. Once free of the gag I spoke.

“Who are you?’

He smiled at the question, and responded “I’m Patrick.”

“Where am I?” I asked, shivering again, but this time from the cold.

“You are.” He sighed and looked around. “At my home, you could say.”

I inhaled deeply, his semi cold body still on top of mine. I was indeed naked; I felt the fabric rub against my nipples, making them pearl. I bit my lip. I looked up at him again and asked the dreaded question that I had been haunting me since I had woken up.

“What are you going to do with me?”

His smiled widened at the question, and bent down. His lips a mere whisper away.

“Well, you are going to be my breakfast, lunch and dinner. And perhaps, desert.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Now, I decided I might as well finish it. I hate whenever my favorite writers just stop their story out of no where. So i decided im going to try really hard to shell out the chapters. I really do not know where this is going. But I think i might know...

Thanks to those who didn't unsubscribe. Remember people, I'm over 7 months pregnant. My mind is going lmao. I don't remember crap haha.

Love Cassandra