To the Point of Obsession

You're awful, I love you.

I walked in, seeing Doug, along with some other goons sitting on the couch, watching TV. I could have sworn I saw Oprah on the screen until he flicked it off, getting up to greet us. I glanced at him with a raised eyebrow, and then shrugged. "How'd it go?" he asked, grabbing the bags from the Joker.

"Good. Little Dollface was perfect," he said, sitting at the table, putting his feet on the dark wood table. He looked at me with admiration as if I had singlehandedly caught Batman. He pinched my cheek like a mother does to a child.

"When are we going to my apartment?" I asked, slapping his hand away and pulling off the mask. "I want my clothes."

"Touchy touchy," the Joker muttered, laughing. "I'm gonna change, and you can take a shower, or whatever. We can leave at three o'clock." Without another word, he got up and went to his room.

Doug went back to his TV, turning on Oprah. I chuckled to myself. "Hey, Doug?" I asked, and then had the irresistible urge to sing the theme song for the kid's TV show. I kept humming until a shoe flew at my face. I caught it, seeing a knife sticking out. "Hmm, nice trick, think of it yourself?" I asked cockily, throwing the shoe back, purposely landing it a few inches from his head on the wall.

He looked back, glaring. "It's the boss's shoes," he growled, picking it up off the wall and throwing it back to the floor.

"Ah," I said, unimpressed. "Where's the shower?" I asked, messing with my hair.

"Down the hallway. It's the room with a toilet," he said as if I was twelve.

Keeping the comment I had to myself, I walked down the dark hallway. I found the room and walked in, turning on the light. It was a regular bathroom, but its shower wasn't like a bathtub, it was just a wall in the corner with a spigot on one side. I stripped off my clothes, putting them in a pile in the opposite corner. Turning the faucet to 'hot', I tentatively got in the shower.

The water was cool, but not freezing. It warmed up achingly slow. Looking at the soap selection, I grabbed a bottle and squirted it into my hand, washing my body. Feeling satisfied with my results, I just stood in the shower, taking in the warmth. After a few minutes, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel.

When I was pulling on my lime green bra and underwear set, I heard the door open. I stood still, slightly scared. I jumped when I felt a leather clad come to my stomach. The Joker pulled me back to him, pressing me completely to his front. His lips came to my shoulder, and he bit slightly. Not bothering quieting myself, I let out a moan. I felt his mouth form a real smile, moving to my neck. Moaning once again, he turned me around and brought his lips to mine, slamming me back to the wall. He kissed unlike I thought he would, not that I thought about him kissing, but he was much more 'experienced' it seemed. I kissed him back; trying to match his force, but only was outmatched. His hands found their way down my upper body, and The Joker stopped them at my hip piercings. He paused, and then ran his hands up and down my side, causing my stomach to drop with each motion. I pulled away, looking at him. His makeup was nearly all gone, his hair was worse than shit, but he was wearing his nice suit. Or, part of it. He was wearing his normal pants, and his green shirt with the buttons half undone. I ran my hands up and down his chest, finally stopping them on his 'man pecs,' as I so lovingly learned to call them. Kissing him once more, I brought my hands down to his pants, messing with the belt. He pulled away from our heated tongue war and shook his head.

"Not now, Doll."

I watched as he walked out of the bathroom, his wet shoes squeaking like a squeegee until he hit the carpet of the living room. I, Dahlia Gray, the Black Dahlia, had been rejected by a clown.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the section that got me into this story.
:D

COMMMMMENTS!