Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 37: You knocked Zacky Out?

“Bam’s getting his ass kicked!” I heard someone yell. I looked up to see a pissed Ville. He was drenched in what looked like watermelon from head to toe.

“I second that!” I heard as Brandon walked in.

“What did he do?” I asked as I looked up at them.

“He decided to peg me with watermelon.” Ville said as he wiped his face.

“He put my phone number on the side of our bus and now I have fans calling me!” Brandon yelled as his phone went off again, “Damn fan girls! Oh wait it’s my wife. He changed my songs!”

“Well that was eventful.” I said as I watched Brandon walk out of the bus, “You might want to take a shower.”

“I have to get him back!” Ville said as he started to pace back and forth. I grabbed his shoulders and made him stop.

“First shower. Then kill.” I said as I pushed him out of the bus. He nodded and pulled me into a hug getting the watermelon all over me too.

“Oh you suck!” I said as I picked chunks of watermelon off of my shirt. I groaned and decided to take a shower. I walked into the back room where Jimmy was sleeping and pulled out a outfit and towel.

“You going to take a shower baby?” I heard someone say behind me making me jump. I looked back to see Jimmy smiling at me.

“You scared the shit out of me.” I said as I placed my hand over my chest. He laughed before getting out of bed and walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pressing a soft kiss to my neck. Still laughing I might add. I crossed my arms over my chest and shook my head.

“I’m sorry I scared you baby.”

“No your not. You’re laughing at me.” I said as I pushed him away slightly. I walked into te bathroom making him think I was mad at him. I started te shower smirking to myself when I heard him walk in behind me.

“Baby I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to make you mad. I’ll just let you take your shower.” He said as he went to walk out. I grabbed his wrist before he could leave fully.

“I’m just kidding. Take a shower with me!” I said as I hugged him. I looked up at him and stuck out my bottom lip. He smiled and nodded. I undressed quickly knowing Bam now had a tendencies to just walk in even if it wasn’t his bus. Let me rephrase that. Especially if it’s not his bus. Locking the door doesn’t work because he picks te lock so it’s safe to say that we will probably never shower in peace on this bus again. All well! I suppose...I got in feeling the hot water run down my back making me sigh. Jimmy laughed quietly and wrapped his arms around me.

“Don’t laugh at me it feels good.” I said as I rested my head back against his chest.

“Really like this?” He asked as he kissed my neck. I nodded and let him continue. He kissed up and down my neck until he decided to latch on behind my ear. I moaned quietly until I heard something. My head shot up and I looked over towards the door.

“What’s wrong?” Jimmy asked as he ran his hands up and down my arms.

“The idiots are outside.” I said as I pulled away and started to wash up. I heard something again before I felt Jimmy’s hands on my waist again.

“They’re on their bus asleep.” He said as he lean on me more.

“They’re out there I swear.” I said as I looked up at him. He nodded and smiled before washing himself.

“I guess they’re not going to do anything anymore.” I heard Novak’s voice from outside. I looked up at Jimmy with a smirk making him blush.

“Ok you were right.”

“We have a slight problem.” I heard from outside, “Guys we need you out here soon. We have a slight issue with Zacky.”

“We’ll be out in a minute.”

A7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7X

“You knocked Zacky out?” I asked as I looked at the passed out form of my soon to be brother-in-law.

“It was an accident. I didn’t know he was there.”

“You pushed him off stage!” I heard Tegan exclaimed as she sat next to him and put a ice packet on the growing bump on his head.

“What did he hit his head on?” I heard Nikki ask as she sat down on Johnny’s lap.

“I don’t even know.” Bam said as he rubbed the back of his neck. I looked closer to his head to see a very familiar logo.

“You smacked him into Syn’s guitar.” I said as I pointed to the Synyster Gates Logo imprinted on his head.

“So that’s why my logo is missing on my guitar.” Syn said as he looked over at the logo in his hand.

“In the mean time who’s going to fill his spot?” Lauren asked popping out of no where, “You guys go on in like two hours.”

“Nikki will have to.” I said as I looked over at her. She nodded and told Matt not to worry that she would be happy to play. Matt on the other hand was still freaking out. Jocie rolled her eyes before smacking him hard over the back of the head.

“Calm your ass down! He’s ok and Nikki can play for him.”

“Go calm him down. I’ll make sure everything is cool out here.” I said as I pushed her towards my frantic brother. I kicked Bam and the crew out of the bus. Tegan was pissed, but could you blame her. I thought about it for a minute before Tegan spoke up.

“You have no idea what needs to be done do you?”

“Not a clue. Oh wait it’s all been taken care of. I just need to call Larry and notify the venue.” I said as I pulled out my phone.

“I’ll call Larry and let him know.” Lusty said as she pulled out her phone.

“Thanks Brittany.” I said as there was a light ‘Hello’ on the other side of my phone. After about an hour of explaining what happened and fighting with the owner that Zacky couldn’t play, but he would have a show everything was cleared. Although he did tell me that if we didn’t play then he was going to sue. Hell there was still a good five bands that were going to play. People fight over the stupidest things! I sighed and walked back into the bunk area where Jocie and Matt were currently.

“Hey the guy said that if he didn’t get a show that he was going to sue, but assured him that he was going to have a show and got that taken care of. Lusty is on the phone with Larry I think making sure that he knows what went down and yeah. Have fun screwing!” I said as I walked back out of the bunks. I could hear both Matt and Jocie’s laughter following me to the livingroom as I kneeled down by Tegan as she ran a hand through Zacky’s hair. He was breathing lightly through his nose.

“Do you think we should take him to the hospital?” Tegan asked. It had been an hour since they knocked him out and he still hadn’t woken up. It was another hour until A7X played then we went on after.

“Yeah I’ll get Matt Berry and Dan in here to help you.” I said as I stood up. Jimmy came over and grabbed a hold of my hand as we walked off the bus. Matt and Dan were currently playing baseball with an apple and a old guitar we said they could break since it didn’t play anymore.

“Hey we need you to take Zacky to the hospital. Tegan’s going with you guys.” I said as I caught the apple.

“How long do we have until the concert?” Dan asked making me looked over at him and raised an eyebrow, “I don’t know what time it is now.”

“That makes sense. The concert starts in a hour, but we don’t go on for two hours.” I explained. He nodded and threw the guitar at the bus. It went straight through the side of the bus making a nice guitar shaped hole.

“It will never break!” Matt yelled as he threw his arms in the air. I walked over to it and poked it. As soon as my finger landed on the fret broad broke off.

“It’s broken.” I said as I looked at it with wide eyes. They all started laughing at my face. I shook my head and thought about the task at hand. I grabbed two of the three boys, leaving Dan to fend for himself, and walked back to the bus where Zacky was now sitting up half way awake and a small trail of blood falling from his eyebrow.

“He woke up, freaked out and fell off the couch.” Tegan said as she ran a hand through his hair as he set his head on her chest, “Baby we’re going to take you to the hospital ok?”

“Matt why don’t you bring one of the cars around?” Jimmy said as he reached into my brother’s jacket and pulled out a set of keys. Zacky nodded and slowly unwrapped his arms from her waist. Dan grabbed on of his arms and wrapped it around his neck and helped him up before walking him out of the bus. Tegan followed shooting me a worried glance. I smiled reassuring and gave her a sideways hug before closing the door after her. I could hear Nikki playing Critical Acclaim with Syn in the back lounge. Jimmy said he was going to practice for a few minutes before walking back into the bunk area and disappearing from sight. I was alone now, leaving me with the thoughts that ran through my mind. Brandon had been out for at least two weeks and I haven’t received one phone call from him or about anything going wrong. Maybe he did learn his lesson and he’s leaving me alone now. The more I thought about it the bigger the smile grew on my face. I suddenly had a huge urge to jump on someone. I smirked before running back to the bunks. I jumped into the bunk, waking the bodies under me.

“Why the hell are you on me?” Matt asked me as he opened his eyes.

“Brandon’s been out for two weeks and he hasn’t contacted me or the family.” I said as I squealed. He looked at me confused before he smiled a bright smile and hugged me tightly.

“I’m happy sis. Are you going to stop worry now?” He asked as he looked at me. I nodded and hugged him again before kissing his cheek.

“Thank you so much for everything!” I said as I wrapped an arm around Jocie letting her know I was thanking her too.

“You’re welcome hun.” They both said. I kissed both of their cheeks again before I sighed and got out of the bunk.

“You both need showers really bad. You smell like sex.” I said as I walked away. I heard them laugh before I shut the door. I sat down next to Jimmy jumping up and down in place.

“Yes baby?” He asked as his drumming stopped. I, still jumping in place, set his drum down on the side of him before tackling him. I kissed him hard before pulling back, looking at his dazed face.

“Brandon isn’t bothering me. He’s been out and hasn’t contacted anyone!” I said as I kissed him again. He smiled into it and pressed his lips into mine harder. He licked the seam of my lips making me part my lips.

“Dude go have sex somewhere else!” Nikki yelled as she slapped my ass.

“Ow that’s not nice!” I said as I rubbed the sore spot on my ass.

“Neither is making a pregnant woman want to puke!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know I say this alot, but I'm sorry this was out so late! I was sick with a cold or at least I think. It could have been what the rest of my family has, but I don't know how to spell it lol.
Anyways thank you guys so much for sticking around even with my crappy updating skills!