Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 38: One Hell Of A Tour

Sweat poured down my face as I beat the drums. This was the second to last song of the tour. I had to make it amazing. Although with my girls up here with me that wasn’t hard. We were playing a special tribute to the guys as our last song. I finished the final drum beats of Slow Burn. Johnny suddenly ran out in nothing but boxers. I laughed as I read his chest though. “I love Avenge Opaque and the Mini Gone inside of her.” was written in semi-big letters.

“Someone get the midget off my stage!” Jocie yelled trying to be serious but failing miserably. All of a sudden JB Diz was tackling Johnny. I didn’t even see what happened really until I heard a loud crash and saw Nikki rushing to the edge of the stage.

“Oh shit. Johnny, are you ok?” I heard Jocie ask before I heard a groan.

“I’m fine. JB are you ok?” Johnny asked.

“Shut up and kiss me you fool!” Was JB Diz’s answer.

“Ah I’m being humped by the roadie!” I heard before I saw Matt Berry and Dan run over. I saw them both start to push the guys over to the side gate before Matt Berry held up his thumbs signaling that we were in the clear. By now the fans were doubled over in laughter. The ones who were coming back from the merch booth or the bathrooms were completely lost, but that’s ok. I looked out at the girls and smiled before I started the beat to Until The End. I laughed as I saw the look on the guy’s faces.

Jocie started sing the lyrics looking straight at Matt.

Weekends on young and angry streets
We meet, drink 'till trouble found us there
Living life as without a care(without a care)
We've had our fights, been black and blue
It's true, I've even gone to jail for you my friends
Bet your life that I'd do it again.
Until the end


I looked straight into Jimmy’s eyes as I heard the words “Even gone to jail for you my friend” We’d all been to jail for each other more then once. I know we’d all do it again too.

Don't change the way you think of me
We're from the same story
Life moves on, can't stay the same
But some of us, some worry

While some have gone their separate ways
There's some still caught up with the past instead
But move on, you're missing most of your life(life)
They say it's hard to stay the same
When some fail, while other men seem to gain, but friends
I'll be with you here until the end
Until the end

Don't change the way you think of me
We're from the same story
Life moves on, can't stay the same
But some of us, some worry
We're all falling forward
With no signs of slow
And some moving fasterBut that's all that I wanted
I wanted

You know it's hard
It's passing by
Memories
Be out all night
To reminisce wont bring you back
Just look ahead and hold on tight
We're all falling forward
With no signs of slow
And some moving faster
That's all that I wanted
I wanted

Don't change the way you think of me
Oh yeah

Oh yeah
Until the end
Until the end
Until the end


The crowed screamed as we finished. Each of the guys’ jaws were still dropped at the fact that we just covered their song.

“As you guys know that was Until The End by Avenged Sevenfold the greatest band on the face of the earth! I don’t care what anyone says. They are the best guys that anyone can ever be friends with and me and the girls are extremely lucky to be more then friends with them. Guys as you know we’ll be here for the rest of time and there’s no way we’re giving you up. So I think what me and the girls really want to say is Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. From beating the crap out of an exboyfriend to just being a shoulder to cry on or to cheer us up. Thank you for just being there.” Jocie said as she put her microphone back into stand.

“Jocie you forgot something.” I said as I grabbed mic, “Matt you’ve been the best older brother that anyone can ever have. You were there when mom passed. You were there when my past ruined my life and you helped me get it back. You’ve beaten up all of mine and Tegan’s boyfriends at least once, but please. I’m begging you. Don’t beat up my boyfriend now!”

The crowed laughed and I saw Matt smirk and shake his head before placing a huge hand on Jimmy and Zacky’s shoulders and pull them back. I stared at him wide-eyed as I saw Jimmy gulp. The rest of the guys were all laughing except Zacky and Jimmy.

“She said no beating up our boyfriends!” Tegan yelled into the mic.

“I’m not beating them up. Just scaring them.” Matt said as he walked out on stage, “Well this little chat has been fun and believe me girls when I say that me and the guys should be thanking you as well. Guys this has a very fun and frustrating tour. I can’t picture a better ending though. Thank you to the different bands that helped this tour come alive. To our crazy ass roadies.”

“We’re techs!” I heard JB Diz scream.

“Yeah ok.” Matt said joking, “Thanks to everyone for making this one of the best tours ever.” He walked over to Jocie. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder making everyone laugh.

“King Kong give me my lead singer back!” Tegan yelled as she ran after him. I laughed and threw my arm around Nikki’s shoulder as we walked off stage. Rancid’s ‘Fall Back Down’ was playing loudly back stage as we entered the dressing room. We had everyone piled into the small area. Our last group meeting of the tour that was behind us.

“Like I said out there this tour was amazing. Crazy, but amazing. I met new friends; Both of my sisters got engaged. Short shit is starting a family of gnomes, though if they get Nikki’s height I think it should even out. Jussi you found a girl that can...well kick your ass so there shouldn’t be any problems there. Nah Man I’m glad you found a girl that isn’t going to use you and is gonna treat you right. Atreyu...wow...I can’t even think of anything to say to you guys. I’ve known you as long as I’ve known James Hart, that’s a long time. You guys are crazy and there’s never a bad tour with you guys. The 69 Eyes, man it was great to get to know you guys better and to watch how you guys act around each other. You guys are the Finnish Metallica! H.I.M you guys are amazing and awesome to tour with. Bam...god the only reason none of us have killed you yet was because you saved us from sitting outside for hours of sun in China with hangovers, but you made this tour eventful. Muderdolls...Wow. I know you guys didn’t socialize much, but that was our fault as well for not socializing you with as well. I’m sorry for that. I’ll admit it I think we all are. Over all I just want to say thank you guys so much for this amazing tour! I hope we can all get back together in the future. Hell maybe we can start our own tour together! But for the last time. I don’t care if you’re tired, sick, or just want go home, you’re coming out to party with us for the last time this year!” Matt finished making us all cheer and hug each other and shake hands.

“I think M. Shadows has gone soft!” Alex said as he punched Matt in the arm. Matt just flipped him off and wrapped an arm around Jocie.

______________________________________________

“Baby you ready yet?” Jimmy called out from our hotel room. We were all getting ready to go out. Granted we couldn’t drink much since we had to be on a plane at 4 in the morning and it was a 16 hour flight home. It was still awesome to go out once more with everyone.

“Yeah baby just let me grab my phone.” I said as I picked up my new Jack Daniels, that was boughten by Bam after he played baseball with mine. Too bad he doesn’t know he bought it. I called Missy and got her to give me Bam’s pin number while Dunn stole his card. Tegan and Ville had never gotten back at Bam but were planing to tonight. I didn’t ask what the plan was, but I had a feeling it was going to cost a lot of money...and not their own.

“Come on babe. Matt called and said that they’re all down in the lobby.” Jimmy said as he fixed my Misfits corset. I smiled at him and took his hand in mine before walking over to the elevator.

“This whole tour seems like a blur.” I said as I rested my head against the back wall of the elevator.

“I know what you mean. Baby...would you be pissed at me if we didn’t go directly home, but more to Big Bear?” He asked hesitantly. I thought about it before shrugging.

“I don’t know. Why?”

“I...I booked us a cabin up in Big Bear, but I figured it would be harder on you to go home for a few days or a week or so and then leave again.” He said as he stared at the ground, “I didn’t want to put you through that again.” I smiled and placed two fingers under his chin pulling his face back up towards mine. I gently placed my lips on his in a soft kiss.

“It’s really thoughtful of you.” I said as I smiled, “I’m not pissed. You did it for me. Thank you.” I said as I kissed his lips a little harder then the last time. He smiled against my lips before adding more pressure. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his circled around my waist. Both of us were so caught up in the kiss we didn’t even hear the bell go off or the elevator stopped until we heard whistles and cat calls. I pulled away and blushed before hiding my face in Jimmy’s neck.

“Way to shack up in the elevator!” Dan yelled as he laughed. The rest of the group was laughing for a moment.

“PDA is not nice for virgin eyes...” Knoxville yelled.

“Dude there are no virgins here except maybe Raynee, but that’s cause I never asked if she was or not.” I said as I smacked him in the back of the head.

“If you think she’s a virgin you didn’t hear her last night with Jussi.” Timo-Timo said as he winced. I laughed at the look on Raynee’s face. I put my arm around her and hugged her before grabbing Jimmy’s hand and following everyone else out of the hotel. Outside five H2 limos were parked waiting. We all separated and climbed in. I rested my head in Jimmy’s neck, sighing deeply as I felt the car move.

“Fiction you better not go to sleep!” I heard Tegan say as there was a weight in my lap. I looked up to see my smiling sister.

“Don’t you have a fiancé to sit on?” I asked as I looked over at Zacky. He just shrugged before sitting back and relaxing. Tegan laughed at my face before jumping off my lap and sitting in Matt’s.

“Who gave her sugar?” Lusty asked as she stared at our hyper bassist.

“It was just cheap cocaine!” Tegan said as she poked Matt’s dimples.

“It was what?!” Matt asked as he nearly freaked.

“It was pixie sticks. Calm down Hulk!” Nikki said as she pushed Matt back into his seat.

“And Coca Cola!” Tegan yelled.

“You had coke and you didn’t share?!” I yelled as I jumped on her making my brother groan, but I ignored him.

“It wasn’t very much...just a full 2 liter...” She said, mumbling the last part quietly. I gasped before moving back over to Jimmy “sobbing” about how Tegan wasn’t being nice to me. Everyone laughed, not even noticing the limo had stopped until Ville opened the door.

“Ello love.” I said as I kissed his cheek and jumped out of the limo. Jimmy laughed and hopped out behind me. We all piled into the bar, practically filling the whole bar with just our group. The majority of us walked up to the V.I.P section above the dance floor. Drinks were passed around and people were mingling in groups. Jimmy was talking to Corey, which made me smile.

“Trista...Hello are you in there?” Lauren asked.

“Sorry hun. I guess I was caught in my thoughts.” I apologized.

“It’s alright hun. It happens. So what are you doing after this whole thing?”

“Jimmy booked us a week at a cabin up in Big Bear. You?”

“I don’t know...I don’t think I want to know.” She said as she looked over at Acey who was now dancing with Joey. Well Joey was trying to get away.

“Aren’t you afraid you’re going to lose him to Joey?” I asked as I laughed.

“Oh you have no idea how bad they actually get.”

“I don’t think I want to know.” I said as I laughed.

“Hey can I get everyone’s attention?!” Alex asked as he stood on a table. An arm was placed around my waist making me look up and smile at a smiling Jimmy. I looked over at Lauren who was now smiling at Acey.

“Ok I just wanted to make a toast to everyone before we are all either too shit face to comprehend anything or we pass out” We heard a loud crash and then someone laugh, “Holy shit Bam are you ok? Maybe I made this speech too late. Anyways without the drunken idiot listening I’d like to say that this was one hell of a tour, but I would love to make a toast to everyone. To a good next tour. To happiness. Making more kick ass albums. In Bams and the crews case Making Ape crazy and causing as much hell to Vito as possible. To the ones who actually found love I wish them all the happiness and passion as anyone can hold. Well Drink up Fuckers!” He concluded. I looked back at Jimmy and downed my shot before kissing him.

“And you called me soft!” Matt yelled. We all laughed at Alex as he shrugged and took a drink of his soda. I laughed before Raynee grabbed my hand and dragged me down to the dance floor. Lady Gaga’s Just Dance was playing loud in the ears of everyone.

“Ugh this song is going to be stuck in my head for the next month.” I said as I leaned down to talk in her ear.

“This song is horrible! She’s horrible!” She yelled back as we continued to dance. I laughed and nodded before a thought formed in my mind. I saw the same glint in her eyes she looked up at the Dj booth.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked as I smirked. She smirked back before nodding. We both walked over to the DJ booth. As we got closer to the booth we saw a girl that was just staring at the guy.

“Why don’t you call him down and dance with him?” I suggested as I pointed up at him. She smiled and nodded as she called him down. He smiled at her and locked his booth and walked down to her. He took her hand before walking away, not even seeing us there. We walked up to the door makign sure no one saw us.

“You know how to pick a lock?” Raynee asked me. I smiled and nodded grabbing a random bobby pin out of my hair and started to pick it. Once I felt the lock give away I pushed the door open. She laughed and walked in immediately going over to the computer. She started keying stuff in and soon the song was changed to “It’s Just Me” by Escape the Fate. She clicked a few more buttons before turning and smiling. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the booth. The guy was walking back now with an annoyed look.

“Don’t worry he can’t change the songs. I locked his computer and changed the password.” She said as she laughed as we heard him cuss over the music. We walked back to the dance floor and started to dance again. I felt someone come up behind me and I looked back to seeJason “Mayhem” Miller.

“Jason!” I yelled as I hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back. Jimmy was fine with me dancing with him as long as his hands don’t roam. We danced through several songs, Jason in between me and Raynee. I heard her squeal before I looked back to see Oli Sykes dancing with her. Apparently Jussi was fine with this too cause he was laughing when I looked up at him. All of a sudden my arm was grabbed. I came face to face with a guy about Matt’s size.

“Wanna dance sexy?” He asked. His accent strong, but it wasn’t a Greek accent. It was a Irish accent.

“I’m dancing with my friend, but thanks anyways. Plus my boyfriend wouldn’t like it.” I said as I pulled my arm back. Mayhem was in “guarding mode” now. The guy laughed and tried to push Mayhem out of the way, but he didn’t even budge.

“Dude don’t pick a fight with him. He’s a pro MMA fighter.” I heard Raynee say as she stared at the guy with wide eyes. He just laughed again and tried to hit Mayhem. Mayhem smirked and ducked before grabbing the guy’s arm and pulling him to the ground. Once the guy was on the ground Jason wrapped an arm around my shoulders as Oli did the same to Raynee. They took both of us back up the the V.I.P section.

“Hey some guys are harassing them.” Jason explained as he handed me over to Jimmy. Jimmy wrapped his arms around my waist and thanked Jason.

“Well I gotta go. I have a fight tomorrow and I gotta be at the Gym at like 5.” Jason said as he laughed his creepy laugh.

“Alright. It was nice seeing you again. Thanks for the dance and saving my ass.” I said as I hugged him.

“You’re welcome.” he said as he pecked my lips, “After al l am the Bully Beat Down!”

“Can that ego be any bigger?” I asked. He just laughed and walked away.

“Oli you staying?” Jussi asked as he wrapped his arms around a shaking Raynee. I don’t know what scared her, but something told me it was his size. That guy scared the hell out of me and I grew up with Matt! Jussi noticed this and pulled her into him more.

“Lets go get drinks.” Jimmy said as he motioned to the empty bottles around the room. I nodded and took his hand in mine as we walked down to the ground level floor again. I gripped Jimmy’s arm, pressing myself against his side as I saw the guy again. Jimmy wrapped his arm my shoulders. Comforting me. We got to the bar and Jimmy ordered us both Jack and Coke.

“Hey sexy...wow you’re with another guy. Guess you’re easy then huh?” I heard the guy from earlier said.

“Hey don’t say that shit about my girl.” Jimmy said as he turned around.

“Eric leave the girl alone.” The bartender said as he handed me and Jimmy our drinks. Jimmy told the man to put it on the tab before taking my hand and leading me back to the V.I.P section. My arm was grabbed again and this time Eric wasn’t letting go.

“Let me dance with you girl man. No harm in that right?” Eric asked as he smirked.

“Nah man she doesn’t want to dance with you.” Jimmy said as he pulled me back into his chest. Eric pushed Jimmy back makign him stumble slightly. He quickly regained his balance and pushed Eric back making him fall flat on his ass. Eric got up pissed. Jimmy pushed me aside before Eric tackled him to the ground. He successfully landed one punch to Jimmy’s face before Jimmy got the upper hand and punched him several times. The bartender ran over and pulled the guys apart. Matt was the first one of our group to the scene.

“Shit Jim you ok?” Matt asked as Jimmy stood up and walked over to me.

“Guys I am so sorry about Eric. He’s a little high strung.” The bartender apologized. We told him it wasn’t his fault before we walked back up to the V.I.P section and I sat Jimmy on the couch. One of the waitresses came up with a bag of ice and handed it to me. I thanked her and pressed the ice to his eye making him hiss slightly.

“What a way for tour to end!” Jyrki yelled as he laughed.

“Well since this is the last night of tour. Drinks on our tab for everyone in the bar!” Tegan yelled as she leaned over the side of the wall. Everyone cheered and pushed over the bar.

“That was nice of you sis.”

“Yeah it was nice of Bam wasn’t it.” She said as she laughed. My jaw dropped as I looked over at her. She just smirked and shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok So 3,682 words/ 9 pages later here is the next update! Sorry about this not being out sooner my school thought it was going to be fun and not tell us we had testing until three days before the test.