Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 52? Christmas Part 1

“Jimmy will you get the kids dressed please?!” I yelled as I set out more plates. Today was the day before Christmas. The day that all of us spend together instead of on Christmas so we can spend Christmas with our actual families. Except me, Jimmy and the kids. Mama Sullivan went over to England to spend some time with her sister so me and Jimmy are just gonna stay home and relax I guess.

“Yeah babe. Hey calm down it’s just the guys.” He said as he pulled me into a hug. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. I calmed my breathing down and relaxed a little bit before pushing him towards the kids.

“I’m going. I’m going.” He laughed out. I shook my head, grabbing one of the plates and walking into the livingroom. I placed it on the table where the kids could reach it, since it had the cookies on it. Hey Papa Gates wanted them for the night so Brent could see them before he left in the morning. They said they’d bring them back early around 10 or so. I sighed and shook my thoughts out of my head and continued to get things how they needed to be. I walked back into the kitchen hearing the beeping of the stove singling more of the food was done. I reached up trying to get a couple of plates that Jimmy put on the top shelf. I jumped as I felt a hand on my lower back, but calmed down when I realized it was Jimmy. He reached up and grabbed the plate for me.

“Thank you baby.” I said as I kissed him. He smiled back and laughed when I placed the platter back in his hands and asked him to put the rest of the rum balls on it. He nodded and I walked out of the room to see Aidyn and Vicki starting to go through the presents.

“Hey those are mine!” I heard from the doorway. I looked over to see Matt standing there with a smile on this face. Jocie smiled and sat down on the couch. She was smiling over at Matt who was now chasing the kids around the livingroom. I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed drinks for them, a beer for Matt and water for Jocie. Me and the girls decided to be sober tonight, especially since two out of five are pregnant. Over the next hour everyone showed up. Brian and Zacky were talking over how Zacky’s favorite guitar was broken by a crazed fan. Johnny and Nikki were aguring because Nikki wanted a monster, but it wasn’t good for the baby. Jimmy was holding Aidyn on his hip and Matt was talking about his latest problem with trying to figure out what room to turn into a nursery or even what color. I watched as Vicki’s dress wrapped around her legs as she walked over to Johnny. I quickly covered my eyes as she fell straight into his legs.

“Uncover your eyes mom. I got her before she hit.” I heard Johnny say. I opened my eyes to see that her bottom lip was quivering. I knew what was coming next and I was right. She started crying, burying her head in Johnny’s neck.

“Aw sweetie, do you want to play in your room for a bit?” he asked her. She nodded and cling to him as he walked down the hallway. I bit my lip and looked over at Jimmy who was smiling. I smiled back, slowly releasing my lip.

“Can you make him a bottle?” Jimmy asked as Aidyn sucked on his finger.

“Just set him on the floor and let him grab something to eat off the table.” I said as I laughed slightly. He nodded and set Aidyn on the floor. Aidyn immediately went over to the cookies, grabbed the one with the most frosting and sat back down. I smiled and laughed slightly under my breath, until I heard Syn’s laughter.

“Now introducing Johnny the princess of fairy gnomes!” He said as Zacky pulled Johnny out of Vicki’s room. I started laughing at the sight of Johnny in a pink tiara and purple wings. We all laughed for what felt like ever, before Matt broke up the laughter by telling us that we needed to get on the presents. He handed them all out, well threw them at us. Poor Johnny didn’t catch one in time and it smacked him right in the head. We all laughed quietly to ourselves...well some of us did.

“Open your presents Vicki.” Zacky said as he sat her in Jimmy’s lap with a pretty big box. I looked at him with a confused look, but he just smiled. She reached up and wrapped her hand around part of the paper. She smiled as she saw what was inside before pulling all of the paper off in a hurry. I laughed when I saw that he had gotten her a Fisher Price Rock ‘N Play Drums.

“What do you say?” Jimmy asked as she opened the box.

“Tank you Uncle Kitty!” She yelled.

“You’re welcome sweetie. Tris, I took it out earlier and put batteries in it.” He responded.

“Thank you Zack.” I said as drumming from the pad filled the room.

“Hun do you want to open the rest of your presents?” Jimmy asked.

“No.” She said. He just laughed and took the toy out of the box completely.

“Save the box.” I said as I winked. He smiled and nodded.

“Well since I already have the best toy why don’t we let Syn go first with Aidyn.” ZAcky said smugly.

“Jackass! Took the one kid that actually liked guitar!” Syn said as he handed Matt a box. Matt put it next to Aidyn and showed him how to rip the paper, but he just didn’t grasp it. Not uncommon among babies though. Once Matt got it opened I had to laugh at it. Syn had gotten him a Animal Sounds Guitar. It was cute I had to admit it.

“I’ll allow that one!” I said as I glared at Syn playfully. He just smirked and smiled proudly as Aidyn played with it. Aidyn must have gotten bored cause he was reaching out for more presents a few minutes later. I laughed so hard at the look on Syn’s face.

“My turn!” I said as I got the two presents from me and Jimmy. Matt laughed as he unwrapped a Darth Vader Mr. Potato head and a Spud Trooper. I just smiled innocently.

“Why do I have a feeling that you bought this so you could play with it?” Matt asked.

“It wasn’t me. It was Jimmy!” I yelled as I laughed. Jimmy looked appalled that I was blaming him, but soon got over it as Aidyn reached for Johnny’s present. He unwrapped this one by his self. He giggled as he pulled on it. Johnny got up and kneeled in front of him and pulled it out of the box. He leaned over to Syn and stuck his tongue out. Nikki smacked herself in the head as Syn got up and ran after Johnny. I looked back over to see that Vicki had unwrapped a medical kit that looked like it was from Matt. She loved to play doctor, but we lost the last kit when we were on tour I believe. I don’t know for sure though.

“Did anyone else notice he’s still wearing the tiara?” Jimmy asked as Matt handed him the clothing boxes.

“He is?” Lusty asked as she laughed. He nodded and looked back over at Vicki, trying not to laugh. Johnny walked back in, limping slightly and bleeding cut on his forehead.

“What did you do?” Nikki asked as she got up and walked over to her love.

“Nothing he fell before I could.”

“Poor Uncle John-John. I fix!” Vicki said as she pulled on Johnny’s hand. She pulled him all the way to her room before coming back out.

“Need pack pack.” She said as she pouted.

“You need the ice pack.” She nodded her head and walked into the kitchen. I got up and followed her, getting the ice pack out of the freezer. I kneeled down in front of her and smiled.

“Are you going to fix Uncle Johnny?” She nodded, “That’s my girl.”

“Bye mommy!” She said as she ran into the back room. I smiled and walked back into the livingroom. Matt threw the clothing boxes at me and I started in. After about 7 boxes of clothes for Aidyn I had 7 shirts, 6 Pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shoes, several pairs of PJS, a couple hats, and 2 designer bottles. I smiled at all of the, and immediately took them upstairs to put them away. I smiled as I saw Aidyn asleep in his bed with his new puppy stuffed animal that Tegan had gotten for him. Matt had put him in bed when I was in the kitchen. I noticed it was pretty quiet in Vicki’s room so I made my way over there next. I peeked inside to see Johnny asleep on her bed with her on his chest. A bandage was placed over his cut and the ice pack on his ankle. I walked back out into the livingroom and sat down next to Jimmy again. He had set all of Vicki’s clothes in a pile, but I couldn’t tell what they were yet.

“Did she fix Johnny?” Matt asked.

“Yeah and she’s asleep on his chest. Nikki you should go look it’s really cute.” I said at her, “he’s going to make a great dad.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was out so late. A lot has been happening in the past few weeks and it's taking a toll on me. Part 2 should be out son, but I'm not sure.