Behind the Scene

Don't Forget To Hold On

Joe jumped out of the bed and ran to the door. He unlocked the door and Lisa stormed in. She took one look at me and turned to Joe.
"What is she doing in here?" Lisa screeched.
"She was sleeping."
"Whith you?"
"Does it matter?" Joe asked.
"Yes it matters. You have a girlfriend!" Lisa yelled.
I got out of the bed and grabbed my stuff from the floor.
"Thanks for letting me stay here Joe." I said walking past him.
"Where do you think your going whore?" Lisa asked stepping in front of me.
"Did you seriously call ME a whore?" I asked.
"Yeah I did." Lisa said proud of herself.
"Wow. Tell me Lisa what were you doing last night? Or should I say who?" I asked sneering at her.
"Your boyfriend." Lisa said trying to hurt me.
"Yeah figures." I walked around her and out the door.
I found Kevin and asked him to take me to my hotel. We are now sitting in traffic listening to the radio.
"What happened to your face?" Kevin asked turning down the radio. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye.
"Nothing." I mumbled.
"Addy you can tell me anything." Kevin said turning the radio all the way down.
"I got in a fight."
"With who?"
"Shane."
"He hurt you?" Kevin asked angery.
"Yeah, but don't worry about it i'm sending him home."
"You should call the police." Kevin said turning into the hotel parking lot.
"Can you come with me to get my stuff?" I asked ignoring his comment about the police. "I'm going to stay with you guys for a wahile."

Shane wasn't in our room thanfully. Kevin helped me pack my bags and haul them out to the car.
"I have to go say goodbye to my mom." I told Kevin. I went back into the hotle and up to my mom's room. I knocked and a second later my mom opened the door. She was wearing a robe and looked like she just woke up.
"I'm going to-" I stopped when I saw Shane's shirt and pants lying on the floor.
"What are Shane's clothes doing in here?" I asked turning to my mom.
As she was about to answer Shane came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"What's going on here?" I yelled.
"I slept here." Shane said with a wicked grin.
"You asshole! You had sex with my mom!" I screamed at both of them. My mom looked guilty and Shane looked happy.
I could feel tears stinging my eyes. I'm not upset because of Shane I could care less about him, but my mo mslept with my boyfriend. It doesn't even matter if I was going to break up with him she still slept with him.
"What happened to you?" My mom asked noticing my bruises.
"Ask him." i said looking at Shane.
"You did this?" My mom asked looking at Shane.
I didn't wait to hear Shane's answer I ran. I ran to Kevin's car and umped in.
"Are you ok?" Kevin asked.
"Just drive."

When we got back to the hotel the Jonas' were staying at I went straight to Joe's room, but noone answered.
"He went with Lisa somewhere." Denise said. She was standing in the hall wit hshopping bags in her hands.
"Ok." I said wiping the tears from my eyes.
"Come on lets talk."
I followed Denise into her room. Frankie was asleep on one of the beds little snores coming from him.
"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Denise asked. She set her bags down and sat on the bed unocupied by Frankie.
"My mom...She um..." My voice was unsteady and I tried again." My boyfreind Shane and my mom stayed together last night." A sob escaped my throat and I put my head in my hands.
"You mean-" Denise said. I nodded my head and cried harder." Oh sweetie don't worry."
Denise hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder. I told her everything about Shane and what I saw in the hotel.
"You can stay with us as long as you like," Denise said. "I will call your mom and tell her. You can go see if Joe is back."
I thanked Denise and walked over to Joe's rooom. I knocked on the door quietly. The door opened and Joe stood there looking at me.
"Hey." He said smiling at me.
"Hey." I said trying to smile but failing.
He pulled me to him in a hug I wrapped my arms around him and buried my head in his chest. He moved back into the room shutting the door. I pulled away from him and sat on the bed. Joe sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my body.
"What happened?" Joe asked me.
"My mom and Shane slept togther."
"What? When?"
"Last night."
Joe and I looked at each other and laughed. We laughed so hard we had tears in our eyes.
"I shouldn't be laughing." I said wipping away some happy tears.
"You need to laugh it makes things better." Joe said hugging me closer to him.
"I haven't laughed like that in forever." I sighed.
"I broke up with Lisa." Joe said suddenly.
"Why? I thought you were falling for her." I asked confused.
"I finally saw the real Lisa." Joe said shrugging. "Besides noone is allowed to talk to you like that."
"I bet your family is throwing a party right now." I joked.
"Yeah probably." Joe laughed.
"I'm sorry." I whispered.
"For what?"
"For loving you so much."
"You still love me?" Joe aske. I could see tears on the brink of falling from his eyes.
"I said forever." I smiled and pulled the chain with my promise ring on it from under my shirt. "I keep wearing this to keep my hopes of us being together again."
Joe put a hand on my cheek and looked me in the eyes. Tears ran freely from both our eyes. He moved forward and kissed me. I kissed him back letting all the feelings I've felt for him come out in that one kiss.
"I love you." Joe said breaking the kiss.
"I love you," I smiled and kissed him again. "Forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is the end =( maybe....
ok i'm not sure if I want to make a sequal so if there is something you want to see in a sequal let me know. and if i do make a sequal i need nick and Kevin's girlfriends. if you want to be one of their girlfriends message me with your name, what you look like, personality, and any other random stuff you want.
comment.
Disclaimer: I do not own the Jonas Brothers.
x)