Status: Complete. =)

Love Like This

Angel and Tom

Me and Cam are in the fon row directly infron of the guitar players spot 'great now tom can see down my shirt' i laughed at the thought. "HELLO SATAROGA!!!!! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!?!?!?!?! IM BILL THATS TOM, GEORGE AND GUSTAV AND WERE TOKIO HOTEL!" as he aid thier names he pointed them all out and they said tokio hotel together. The first song they played was durch den monsun, the scream, don't jump, monsoon, then my least favorite... Reden. i was the only one besides tokio hotel who knew what this song was about. when i looked up at tom wiht a med expression on my face he seemed shocked, stopped playing and whisperd something to bill. "LADIES AND SOME GENTLEMEN WE ARE GOING TO TAKE A SHORT INTERMISSION BUT WE WILL BE BACK!!" all i heard from then on was: is Tom ok, is he hurt, is he sick?
TOM'S POV:
"HELLO SARATOGA ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!?!?!?!? IM BILL, THATS TOM, GEORG, AND GUSTAV AND WERE TOKIO HOTEL!!!" bill introduced us all and i scaned the corwd. my eyes stopping some someone in front of me she was wearings a skirt, corsett, arm warmers, and make-up that drew you directly to her eyes. she looked so familiar like i have seen her before.i just focused on ym guitar untill reden came on. i looked back down at her and seen that she was glaring at me 'WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!?! wait i know that glare...A-ANGEL????' i looked suprised and stop playing i went over to bill "bill i got to go.. i dont feel so good. call an intermission" he looked back at me concern all over his face "LADIES AND SOME GENTLEMAN WE HAVE TO TAKE A SMALL INTERMISSION WE WILLB E BACK!!!" and with that i walked off of the stage and layed down on the couch " yo Tom whats wrong man?" a concerned bill asked me with georg and gustav nodding thier heads. "bill... she is in the croud. blood red corsett. shes her bill...... i saw her....." after bill looked shockd for like 14 seconds he told one of the bouncers so go and get her. 15 minuets later all i hear is that angelic voice say "either she comes wiht me or i don't go back there" the bouncer told her someone couldnt came back here and that he had to escort her back to the crowd again " she is my best friend i dont go anywhere with out her so either let her back there or i break your hand got me???" he looked scared and let out a yes as soon as the bouncer left. they busted out alughing. bill and angel seen eachother and ran at eachother crying and laughing, hugging. now i couldnt wait for her to see me. see the reaction i get.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok..well im going to bed now. i'll have the fight scene tomarrow ok??