Status: Complete. =)

Love Like This

Cutting Off All Ties

I was sitting there in the park wondering on what to do now then i heard a rustle in the bushes and ran, cutting my arm on a broken peice of metal sticking out from the swing set. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" i screamed and ran to the nearest possible place. the hospital, i ran in ignoring my arm and how it needed to be bandaged and asked the nurse for Julie Vanbergen "room 163 third floor, but miss i should problably bandage up your arm first." "FINE just hurry up!!!!!" 5 minuets later i was running up the staris to Julie's room, i looked at the door and read the numbers. "163.. lets get this over with.". i walked into the room finding julie asleep, i looked at the damage that i did to her and felt terrible, her jaw, to my amazement was fine, i thought i had broken it when we faught but apparently not. "Julie, Julie wake up, i need to talk to you" her eyes flutterd open then she looked at me, her eyes went huge of shock and she was frightend. "GET THE HELL AWAY FORM ME!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!" i calmed her down quickly by stepping a fet feet away and saying it was fine and i wasnt going to hurt her, after she was clm enough i apologized. "Im sorry Julie, i was so happy that i seen tom after 5 years, and when you called me a bitch and tom was your Boy friend, i got sad and confused." she looked at me with curiosity. "How do you know tom. have you met before, how come you havent seen him for 5 years?" i looked at her with sorrow filled eyes. "yes i knew him, he was my bestfriend when i lived in germany, he told me he loved me the day i moved, i told him i was going to come back and we could be together, but when i saw you and heard you say he was yours. i lost control." i showed her the picture of me and the boys when we were all 13. she slowly nodded her head knowing that i was hiding something. "go on" i looked back up at her tears streaming down my face. "And after you left for the hospital, every one said i did a great job and that i should teach them how to fight, but when i turned twards tom he called me a bitch, slapped me, the ppunched me in the stomach reesulting in the bruise i have now" she looked as if she didn't believe me so l lifted up my shirt so she could see my stomach and when she did she gasped. " i spit out some blood told him he was dead to me and told him to go and rot in hell, and i ran out, im not talking to them anymore, no more ties to them, but i hope everything is clear between us. if it is, i would like to be friends, is that ok?" i looked up at her, her frown went to a grin in 2.5 seconds "haha yeah we can be friends, its ok what you did to me, i shouldnt have called you a bitch, technactly its my fault not yours, i'll talk to tom and tell him that its illegal, if you can, come back tomarrow? even thhough i have a broken nose and arm, i can be released tomarrow," i looked up at her smialing back. "yeah i'll come back. bye now." she said bye back and i left her room, i seen tom walking down the hallway, he looked up at me with shock, and ran to julies rom i looked down at the floor with teras spilling out of my eyes. 'looks like he dosen't love you anymore,' but what i didn't know was that tom came right out as soon as julie started to yell at him and followed me back to the park. " i thought i loved him, he said he loved me first, god why does everything thats good happen to me always turn sour?.. I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU TOM KAULITZ!!!" i heard rustaling come from the bushes behind me. jumped off of the swing and turned around. "Damn there goes my meal." a mysterious voice said. once again i started running but with foot steps being heard behind me. "Now Now little Angie, your my ticket to retirenment yuo don't want to ruin that for me do you?" i looked up and was shocked and kinda pissed. "GERARD WAY IS A FUCKING BLOOD SUCKER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! and why the hell am i so valuible??" he started to laugh. "My My My. you don't know. our boss A.K.A the boy you turned down, wants you dead." i looked confused. "the boy i- OH you mean Erin?? oh yeah well dude he told me he was gay so i told him no when he asked me. simple as that." he just started laughing again, running twards me he got me and grabbed my arms pinning me to the tree that was right behind me. " You little girl are going to die and I will see you in hell if it comes to that" i kicked him in the little guy and said "WRONG CHOICE MOTHER FUCKER, DON'T MESS WITH ME!!" i picked him up threw him in the air, did 2 back hand springs and a back-flip and got ready to fight, "YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!!" " Now why the hell is everyone calling me a bitch, and your right i will see you in hell, but not for a long time, ass hole" i kicked him in the stomach and took a treebranch it was already sharp enough. so i staked him, after he turned to ashes i turned around to see tom with wide eyes. " Whats the matter Tom, never seen me fight before. Dumb-shit." i passed out after that only to hear tom shout my name.
TOM'S POV::
'DAMN she really hates me. but i can't blame her. why did i do that. julie is just some hooker who only wants money, why did i stick up for her, why did i hurt my best friend.?' i asked myself as i was walking down the hospital hallways looking for julies room, when i looked up i seen Angel comming out of a room and she was smialing, then it clicked it was Julies room, i quickly ran into there only to see that she was fine, "Jules are you ok? did she hurt you??" she looked up and glared at me. "No tom she didn't hurt me, she apologized and asked to be friends. then she told me what you did. tom how could you do that to her?? YOU FUCKING ABUSED A GIRL!!! she said she loved you and you said it to her. how could you do that to someone you love. tom-" was all she got before i ran out of the room and out of the hospital only to see angie on he swingset at the park down the road from her house. i was over at the slide which was at the other end of the playground and watched her while she was sitting there she screamed " I HATE AND LOVE YOU TOM KAULITZ" i was ashamed for what i did to her. i was being stupid when i looked up she was off of the swingset yelling at some guy then she ran away, he ran after her, so i ran after both of them. "GERARD WAY IS A FUCKING BLOODSUCKER?!?!!?!?!" is all i heard then he pinned her to the tree. called her a bitch and then she snapped. she in one quick move picked him up then threw him in the air did 2 back had springs and a back-flip screamed at him somemore threw him against the tree and then took the nearest branch and staked him. she turned around suprised to see that i was there " whats the matter tom. never seen me fight before. Dumb-shit" ws all she said before she fainted i looked at her ran over adn picked her up. looked for why she was passed out and seen that a fresh cut was on her shoulder and she had lost alot of blood. i ran down the street. 'GREAT HOW AM I SUPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO THE COPS AND THE BAND, ALSO HER?!?!?!" i didn't really care. i just cared that i seen her again and i was holding her after 5 years.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO WAHT WILL HAPPEN TO ANGIE. IS JULIE PULLING AN ACT OR IS SHE SERIOUS ABOUT HER FRIENDSHIP WITH ANGIE..... MOST IMPORATANTLY.. HWEN THE HELL WILL ANGIE AND TOM GET BACK TOGETHER. well thats for me to know and for you to find out in the next chapeter... PCE OUT PEEPES LOVE/HATE COMMENTS. I REALLY DON'T CARE ADN IF YOU WANT PART IN THE STORY 'LOVE LIKE THIS' MESSAGE ME WITH WHAT YOU WANNA LOOK LIKE AND YOU'LL BE IN THE STORY