Hands on Me

Play These Reckless Games

He looked at me with a puzzle all over his face. As if trying to figure something out. Finally the silence broke.

"Hey, sorry about that at school, and now, I just really had to talk to you." He said shyly. Then I just remembered that he locked me in a room with him. What A. . . .

"Hey, I get it, you probably think I'm some psycho. Really I'm not. It’s just that you seem oddly familiar. This feeling won't just be brushed aside, can you tell me your name?" he said to cut my thought and saying it out loud.

Oh he was good.

"My name is Heart Daniels." I said coldly, it's not that I meant to be harsh, just that how I was with people I didn't know personally. His face turned into a look of hurt for a second and then composed into a smile. Suddenly, a wave of guilt filled me. This never happened before, it’s just this guy. I think he was right. There was something about him also that seemed oddly familiar to me.

"I knew it . . . "he muttered so low that it was barely audible. "My love . . . my little . . . Danny . . . "he now said in a whisper staring into my eyes. That's when it hit me. No one called me Danny except one person. A person I thought was forever gone from my life. Someone I thought would never return or to make my heart beat for the first true time again. Of course my heart was beating before, but not like this. Mental heart, the one that had yearn for the love she had lost.

"No . . . it can't be . . . " I mumbled while gazing at his eyes too. Oh how I wanted to just reach out and touch his face to check if it was real. Everything was just on a pause. As if it were just he and I. No one else. Time had stopped and it seemed like we had been just standing here for years, or centuries. Just gazing at each other eyes. Nothing could take us out of this moment of happiness. Until the door was opened by one of the workers and a girl was behind them calling out to the guy in front of me with love in every word. Deep love, and when he quickly glanced at her with shock in his face, I knew exactly what had happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one, but I promise it'll get better soon!

Please leave comments-feedback! They make me happy and continue making updates! <3