In Die Nacht

Four

“Tomi? Tom are you still asleep?”

I sat up to find Bill standing next to my bed. I smiled. I’d been hoping he’d be awake. “Let me guess, you’re nervous about playing for the label and you couldn’t sleep,” I said softly.

Bill laughed softly, “Yeah. Can I join you?” he asked pointing at my bed.

I nodded and moved over, making room for him. I swore I felt sparks race through my body as his bare arms brushed against mine.

“I don’t think I can sing in front of the label Tomi,” Bill said softly, “Georg and Gustav is one thing. But I don’t think I can do this.”

“We’ll all be there with you Billa,” I said hesitantly wrapping my arms around him, trying to ignore the warm feeling in my belly.

“I know. It’s just a really personal song. I-I don’t think I can sing it in front of them Tom.”

“Just pretend it’s me and you alone in the studio just like the first time you sang it for me. Or you can imagine all the guys in stiff suits in their underwear,” I said with a smile.

He laughed softly and rested his head against my chest sending chills down my spine. “You always know how to make everything better Tomi,” He said, his breath warm against my skin.

I swallowed, forcing myself to calm down, “What can I say. I know you better then anyone. You are my twin.”

I could feel his lips on my cheek as he kissed me thankfully. I gasped and held back a small moan afraid he would know what was going through my mind.

“Tom are you okay?” he asked softly.

I stiffened slightly, feeling his eyes burning holes in me. I bit my lip and nodded, “Yeah. I’m fine Billa,” I mumbled hoping he wouldn’t see through my lies.

“No you’re not. Something’s bothering you Tom. What is it? What’s wrong?”

“N-nothing’s wrong Bill. Get some sleep; we have to get up early tomorrow.”

Bill got out of bed and stood staring down at me with annoyance. I bit my lip, my body screaming for him to lie back down.
“Stop lying to me Tom! I know something’s wrong. I know you better then you know yourself. What’s wrong?”

I took a deep breath and worked up the courage to finally say it, “I-I love you Bill.”

“I love you too Tom. You’re my brother of course I….”

“No I mean I love you. Like mom loves Gordon. Like she loved dad.”

I saw his body stiffen and I bit back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes.

“I-I love you too Tomi.”

My head shot up and my eyes widened. I could see the fear and excitement in his eyes. “Y-you do?” I asked softly, disbelief in my voice.

Bill lay down next to me and kissed me deeply. I gasped as he pulled away, my body screaming for him to kiss me again.

“I love you so much more then I thought was possible Tom,” he answered curling up in my arms.

I held him tightly, burying my face in his hair. “N-no one can know about us Bill,” I said softly.

He nodded and I could feel him tensing with fear, “Not even Gustav and Georg?”

“We’ll have to tell them eventually. But no one else okay?”

“Okay Tomi. No one else.”

I kissed his head and pulled him closer to me under the blankets.

“Ich liebe dich Tomi.”

I smiled, savoring those words, “Ich liebe dich auch Billa.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long.
Thanks to Lainey for all the help with this chapter!
Hopefully I can keep updating.

Fur Immer,
Joanie

Comments = <3333