‹ Prequel: Drink Me Dry
Status: Complete. =)

Here We Go Again

I Will Never Let You Fall

He doesn't know that he has no control over me, God rette mich I'm falling down (down! x3) Help me, this is the last time I'll pray for you to rette mich! Get me out of here I'm falling down a spiral and I can't breathe, au mein god get me out of here! Take me anywhere, away from everything all out there! Au mein god I never felt so scared (scared! x3) Never in my entire life did I ever feel so normal or so cared for, but when I'm around you or our bands, together you guys make me whole. I'm on a lockdown of silence...

Chorus:

Hold back your tears you've no reason to cry, he's here for you not only him but the rest of us, the others will be here to protect you I wish you wouldn't cry now, do you remember? All of the innocent words that once were sacred? Now you remember the time, you took his heart away! Now that you two are here, I have to say I will never let you fall down, I will never let you fall anywhere! Now everything all bad is gone with the wind! Save my life I'm falling down, rette mich mein gott, verdammen I'm falling down! I will never let you fall!!!

Verse:

Oh it's just how I wished we wouldn't die out, you are my heaven-sent one, I remember the code, I obey the code of honor! I remember the day you were in a trance yes I saw you that day, you couldn't move your eyes then, now do you remember? Do you know how I feel about you? I obey a code, a code of honor! Do you remember? All of the innocent, lovely words spoken? So long now did I expect this, we all waited such a damn long time! It's the code....LET'S OBEY A CODE OF HONOR! We fly towards the sky, angels weep and we apparently blow their minds away, oh how I wish our feeling wouldn't die out!

(Chorus x3)

I will never let you fall, it's your smiling happiness that makes me whole, it's a breakdown of silence...I can't give up the fight, you have not left me behind, all that's done's even for no reason has been forgiven, I will never forsake, I will never forsake you or anything, since our lives interwined with one another, it's all been a dream I never thought would be this real! Do you remember? All of the innocent words that were sacred? Do you remember the time, we fell again but for each other? I Will Never Let You Fall.....you mean too much to me, if you went and died, I'd die and meet my heavensent...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Au mein gott....Bill/Alleine's parts are the most mature lyrics I've written. Shocker? I'M NOT LISTENING TO ANY MUSIC/VOCAL STYLES TO PUT WORDS IN MY HEAD! GOTT I fucking love my brain! *dankes Gott*

If Bill sang this actually? He'd be singing more powerfully then he ever has. xD Haha. Or maybe a different voice would sing his part....like me? Nein. I'm not vocally strong enough. xD