Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Descending, I'm Spinning

I accidentally grabbed onto his shirt when I went falling. So that mean I fell, he fell.

I pulled him down with me.

I fell on my back.

So he fell on me.
My face was right in front of his and we were pressed against each other.

Great first impression, ever.

“I’m so sorry, “I immediately said.

He just kept looking at my eyes and I cleared my throat uncomfortably and he came back from La La Land.

“U-u-u-u-uh . . . y-yeah it’s fine, “ he stuttered out crawling off of me and reaching his hand out for me to take.

I took his hand gratefully and examined him. He was even more gorgeous up close. Taller than me, probably 5'2 and he looked like a teenager. I couldn’t see his eye color as he looked fascinated with his shoes. Wow.

“Again I’m so sorry for that, my name is Harmony Williams.”

I reached my hand for him to shake and he did. His fingers were so long and slender. It felt so good to hold.

“William Beckett, “ he answered finally looking me in the eye. I see how he can be a little freaked out by my eyes. They were extremely bright blue, the kind of pale blue you cannot notice.

“It’s the eyes isn’t it. I don’t like them that much either, always catches too much unwane . . . “ I was about to continue, but William urgently cut in.

“No, that’s not it, I j-just think they’re so beautiful, “ he turned a light pink and gazed back at my eyes. I looked away also slightly blushing and continued talking again.

“So yeah, I should be going, “ I was hesitating to leave hoping he would want to talk more with me.

“Oh okay, wait your by yourself, “ he asked in disbelief. It was a very crowded place and not exactly the safest place on earth. I can see why he would be shocked.

“Yes, “ I said nervously. His eyes widen and he began walking in front of me. Then he stopped and put out his arm gesturing for me to link mine with his.

“Then come on, let’s get you home, safe.”

I didn’t know this boy and he didn’t know me, yet he was willing to take time out of his day to help me. Can he be more amazing? Harmony shut up don’t think of him that way.

“So where do you live?”

I didn’t mind telling him. Just knowing him for those few minutes I just knew I can trust him with just about anything.

“Umm . . . I believe my mom said 54th Harold Street.”

William stopped walking causing me to stop with him and glance up at him. He was looking down at me gazing at my eyes again.

“Your kidding, “ he said slightly laughing. I didn’t get it and just shook my head.

We continued walking talking more about ourselves and laughing the whole way back. We had so much interests that were alike. He practically worshiped Led Zeppelin just as much as I do. I want to marry him.

“Harmony just shut up, your friends. I mean seriously, jeez,” my mind told me.

“Well I can’t but like this gorgeously, heaven sent, perfect . . . ” I rambled on.

“Oh my gosh can you hear yourself?”

“Yes and I don’t see what’s wrong with liking . . . ”

“Just don’t. You don’t fully know him yet so just put such feelings aside, “ my mind cut in.

I then realized what his eye color were. A warm brown, but slightly lighter than regular brown. It made you melt.

We finally made it back to my house.

“Well I believe this is your house, Harmz.”

“Harmz,” I asked laughing. He nodded blushing.

“A little nickname I want to give you. Can I just use it? Plus you seem to harm me.”

“Yeah sure, no one has called me that before, I love it, “ I said smirking. He returned the smirk and said his goodbye. I watched him walk and then go to the house next door. I watched him wide eye as he waved another goodbye with a wide grin on his face.

We’re neighbors?!
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT / FEEDBACK / SUBSCRIBE / VIEW
shout out's to Jacquelyn, x music.freak x , APainInTheA**, WeekendRockstar, thnksfrthmmrs23, rards, and DarkKaulitz X3 !!!!

You guys are the kind of readers that make me keep on writing <333333
THANK YOU!