Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

A Feeling Of Soft Anticipation

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.


The noise wouldn’t stop and I got up looking around my room. I waited and another thump came. Someone was throwing stones inside my room. Apparently, I left my window open. Must have forgotten to shut it since I was so tired.

I got up not even caring, then put my head out the window. My eyes squinted in the darkness and found someone wearing such dark clothing that I wouldn’t have noticed if it weren’t for their twinkling eyes. Eyes I knew only could be owned by one person.

William Beckett.

“Hey! Harmony!”

I looked down again and William was waving his arms in the air.

“Yes, what is it William, “ I asked trying to hide my excitement.

“Can I come up, “ William asked.

I didn’t expect him to say that. Without hesitating I opened my window more and beckoned for him to come inside. He climbed the tree and swung inside, not even making a sound.

Once, he was in my room, he was so close to me. I wasn’t very far from the window, so when he swung inside he was fairly close to me.

I looked up into his eyes, the only thing I can really see in the darkness. It twinkled and still showed a noticeable warm brown. He looked into my own eyes as well.

“Sorry about this, I just couldn’t sleep and I noticed your window open, “ he said shyly.

I didn’t mind. For anytime I spend with him is just amazing.

“It’s nothing. I don’t mind.”

I walked over to the small lamp and turned it on so the room could be a bit lit. As the light went on William’s eyes traveled around my room. His mouth hanged open slightly and he just kept spinning looking at everything.

Plopping on my bed, I watched him just keep going until he fell on the floor and held his head.

“Ugh, dizzy . . . ” he moaned.

“Well, you were spinning uncontrollably staring at every inch of my room,” I said laughing.

Patting the bed gesturing for him to feel free to sit. I sat on the center cross legged and he sat in front of me, legs wide open and one leg on each side of me stretched.

“Your room is just so. . . . awesome!”

I giggled at how he acted like a kid who just learned something new. So cute and adorable.

“Thanks, I just designed it today actually. With the paint I bought when I bumped into you today.”

“So, where did you use to live?”

“I lived in New Jersey for a bit over a year, and was born in Britain," I said to answer his question.

“Oh, so why did you decide to move all the way here?”

“Just because,” I said shrugging.

He took the hint and didn’t ask that again. We spent a long comfortable silence. That is until we both yawned at the same time. We looked at each other than burst into laughter.

“Are you tired, “ I asked William. He looked tired.

“No no, I want to stay here, “ William pouted and I couldn’t help but offer.

“Why don’t you just sleep over and we’ll make sure you go back home in time, “ I suggested.

He nodded furiously and took of his jeans. I looked at him wide eyed.

“What are you doing? “

“I’m going to sleep, duh, “ he said that and crawled into my bed then covered himself with the sheets. I just kept sitting there looking at where his spot laid. Then one sparkling brown eye came up from under the covers.

“Do you plan on sleeping, creature of the night?”

I laughed and joined him. I hadn’t even noticed what I was wearing. Just paint splattered tank top and mini shorts.

Getting comfortable in the bed, finally. Someone pulled my arm down and just kept going until I squirmed down under the covers. I did so, just for the heck of it.

William was smirking under the covers. “Hey”

I rolled my eyes and poked his face. “Hey yourself, “ I answered back smirking.

He took my hand and started running a finger all over it and making shapes. It felt very soothing and tickled slightly, it just made me really relax as I watched him.

I raised my eyebrows, “William do you enjoy writing?”

He stopped moving his finger and took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. Then he leaned in.

Just a bit away from my ear he whispered, “You can see me from your window.”

I looked at him, stunned. How did he know? Why is it this kid was just so brilliant and knew everything? Ugh, know it all.

I brushed away some hair from his face. “Oh, you’re good, “ I answered, not ashamed of my actions. I was surprised that I wasn’t. Before I thought, it was revolting, but now just amusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the comments! <3
I'll update again tonight if I get a lot of feedback and more subscribers!
were almost at five stars!

please FEEDBACK / COMMENT / SUBSCRIBE / VIEW / TELL YOUR FRIENDS