Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Do You Think Your Up For This

“Harmz. . .” a voice whispered softly in my ear. I reached out unaware of what I was doing, and pulled the person closer like a teddy bear.

“Don’t want to, let’s sleep, “ I said hugging them tightly and burying my face in their neck. The scent was so intoxicating. I breathed deeply and hugged tighter. The person gave up and hugged me back. Letting no space be between us.

“Harmz, I have to go, “ the voice said laughing. A vibration from their chest pressed on mine and warm breath brushed on my neck. Then it all came back to me.

Last night.

William outside my house.

I let him in.

He fell asleep here.

Next to me.

Oh gosh. . .

“William?”

“Uh, that’s my name, “ he said laughing again.

“Sorry I just noticed it was you, whoops.”

“Okay so since your aware of everything, let me just remind you something else.”

I looked at him and tilted my head to the side. He looked at my eyes and smiled. “I. Have. To. Go. Home.” He said slowly. I rolled my eyes.

“Then go, I’m not a four year old. . .” I said pulling away from him. He got up and put his pants back on and I brushed my hair.

“I’ll be back in two hours, we have to go somewhere, “ he told me and then hugged me quickly before I absorbed everything. Then he was gone.

And so was I.

Because I went back to bed.

Stupid and silly of me, I know, believe me I do. As much as I was excited to hang out with William in a few hours, I really, really, love this new bed of mine. As soon as I flopped back on my bed and covered myself in the warm covers, I was already fast asleep.

“Come on Harmony! Wake up, “ The sound of William’s voice filled the quiet room as I twist and turned. Swatting away his hands and trying to turn away from him, he laughed.

“Get up or I’ll make you,” William warned. Psh, like he could.

“Go ahead and try,” I whispered. Already wide awake, I just kept pretending to stay there to amuse myself.

“Gladly.” I felt someone poke my side lightly and I gasped. Turning my head fast to William, instead of on the pillow and saw the smirk on his face. He inched his long and slim finger pointing to my side as I glared daggers at him. He didn’t seem to notice and poked me again, causing me to slightly scream.

He seemed to enjoy it and kept poking me as I got up from the bed laughing and squealing.

“Okay . . . I’m up . . . I’m up . . . stop . . . W-William . . . s-stop,” I said between all the laughing and squealing. We ran all over my room as he just kept tickling me. We got off from the floor and I walked over to my closet.

“About time, “ he said laughing when I was dressed.

“Yeah, yeah whatever,” I said laughing and lightly hitting his leg. William was sitting patiently on my bed. He watched as I go back and forth in my room, like a cute puppy might I add, and I just kept laughing as I got everything I needed.

“So where are we going, “ I asked.

We just left the house and were now walking, passing a lot of people who looked at us strangely. I didn’t really get why they would.

“You’ll see. . .” he said obviously amused at my cluelessness. I shrugged and didn’t ask again.

“William, why are people looking at us?” He looked down at me and shrugged.

“Many people here are very conservative and aren’t really use to seeing someone wearing are clothes.” He spoke so nonchalantly as I looked down at my clothes and then looked at his. We just wore a regular tight graphic tee and dark straight leg pants.

“Oh, I see. . .” I mumbled. I caught on to what he was saying as I looked at everyone else. Dressed in trousers, dresses, polo shirts, and skirts. I didn’t care, watch our style be the next big thing in a few years, just watch.

William smiled widely. I guess we were almost at the place he’s bringing me.

“You’ll love this.”

I turned to him and smiled. If he loves it, I’m bound to love it too.

We came upon a huge forest. I glanced at William skeptically as he smiled at me.

“We’re going in there, “ I asked pointing to the forest.

“Yeah, you’ll see where I’m getting at.” Then we continued into the forest on this trail.

The light shined down from the trees giving everything a beautiful sparkle. The sound of the whole forest synced together in a wonderful harmony. Everything seemed calm and unique in its own way.

Peaceful and radiant.

I couldn’t help but want to start taking some photography, but I didn’t want to ruin the moment.

“This place reminds me of something.”

I looked over to William when he spoked and let him continue.

“It reminds me so much of you, “ he whispered going smoothly with the sounds in the background. He was so smart and open-minded at such a young age, no one I have ever talked too.

“This amazing place reminds you of me?”

“Yes it’s just like you, so unique in its own calm way. You don’t try to be the one who outshines, you just are.”

I stopped and William turned around looking at me blushing. I was blushing as well and ran to him. We both fell on the floor as I clung on to him, hugging him.

“Jeez you really love harming me Harmz, that nickname really befits you, “ he said laughing. I loved holding him when he laughed, it sent vibrations and warmth on my chest.

“Sorry I’m just that clumsy. “

“I don’t mind, it’s worth it in the end.” I blushed more, good thing he couldn’t see my face.

“So yeah, um, s-sorry about that, I’ll get off you now,” I said nervously and got off him brushing myself off after.

“I also brought you here because I knew this would be the best place for you to take some more photography. I’ve been waiting for you to take out your camera.”

“Oh, I was just about to take it out before, this place really makes me have mixed emotions. I love it, thank you for bringing me here. “

“It was my pleasure, just take tons of pictures, I want to look at them when your finish, “he said wagging his finger in front of me.

“Sure, sure, “ I assured him laughing and then I took out my camera. After taking a few shots, I started being drawn to William.

“William. . .” I said as he spun around and I shot a photo of him.

“Sneaky, “ he said smiling widely.

I took more pictures of him and just watched him intently. His posture and the way he just was, all of it was just pleasing to watch.

As I tied my shoes, William took my camera and I shot up.

“William gently give me the camera. . .” I said reaching out my hand and walking to him slowly.

I love my camera to death and not even my mom has ever touched it.

“Thinking, thinking, um. . .” he said. “NO!” he countered after pretending to think hard.

I sighed.

“Bob Dylan in a mini dress!”

I laughed my head off at what William screamed and he shot a picture of me.

“You did that on purpose!”

“You bet, this picture is mine so don’t forget to give it to me later.”

“Like heck I would.”

“Aww, come on, you owe me, “ he said pouting and I just couldn’t resist it.

“Fine, anything for you, “ I said sarcastically and he gave me back the camera happily.

“It’s getting dark, let’s head back.” William suggested. I nodded as he wrapped his fingers with mine.

This was the best day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got another star and a lot more new readers/subscribers/comments

SO, that means another UPDATE! Also this is a SUPER long update because you readers deserve it!
i won't be updating for awhile, because of shool starting and all, but I have chapters 1-13 on my computer right now!

The more FEEDBACK / COMMENTS / SUBSCRIBERS / VIEWS / TELLING OF FRIENDS /
means I'll update sooner, regardless of school or not!

Thank you again! Everyone! You the readers, are what makes me continue truly!