You Definitely Have My DNA

004

Last night was fun. Emma didn't sleep until two in the morning. She was having loads of fun with the girls... And Frank. Emma got used to Bob's lip piercing. Emma kept patting Ray's fro and giggling because of how it tickled her hand. Mikey, Frank, and the girls played hide and seek with her. Ray gave her his camera and Emma went around taking pictures of the girls, the guys, and me. One photo I took was her and me- her hands around my neck.

She's sleeping with the girls' guest room for now. Maybe for a week or a month, the girls are re-decorating Emma's room. Because my black and red wallpaper was too creepy and too dark for an innocent five year old. So today, we're at Home Depot. Picking out colors and furniture for Emma's room. I gave the girls and... Frank my credit card as they're inside shopping. Bob and Ray were left at home... Getting things ready.

Mikey and I were left outside. So we decided to walk over to Starbucks to get coffee. We were in our shades, but fuck... Fans still spotted us. So instead of just spending at least fifth-teen minutes at Starbucks... We spent about fifty minutes in there, signing and taking pictures. It could have been longer, but luckily my cellphone vibrated. I took it out and it was from Alicia.

'Yo! We got the thingz... Whre r u nd my hubby?'

I replied texting: 'ovr hre at starbucks getting mobbed by fans. S.O.S' And before I knew it, the gang was there. I tapped Mikey and excused ourselves from the fans and walked out with our coffee. As I got in, I was greeted by Emma.

"Daddy-kun! Daddy-kun!" I looked at Emma with a smile. "Alicia-chan got pretty colors! And... And Frankie picked out pretty furniture for my room, daddy-kun." I laughed and that's when Frank's new nickname was born... Frankie.

"Aww, she called me Frankie!" Frank yelled. I looked at him, still wearing long sleeves. I laughed.

We got home and the guys and I took the new furniture out of the car. Frank, Mikey, and Emma played in my room as the rest of us worked to finish Emma's room. I knew it wasn't going to be a one day thing. The painting of the room wasn't even half way finished. Alicia and Jamia both suggested to draw anime-ish characters. To nurture Emma's Japanese culture. One wall is done, painted in yellow-green. Christa and Katelyn drew 'Sailor Moon' on the finished wall and the rest of us were downstairs... Drinking lemonade and taking a break.

Alicia, Jamia, and Bob were talking about furniture arrangements. Mikey and Ray were talking about comics. I was sitting there, staring at the calendar. Four more months and we'll be in the studio recording a new album. The guys and I decided our new album to be centered around death, but still have that good message in it. Frank and Ray suggested naming it the Black Parade. We went with that and we some how created a story within the songs.

Emma and Frank then entered the kitchen. Emma went to me and I crouched to her five year old height. "What is it, sweetie?" I asked.

"I want to take a bath, daddy-kun. I'm hot!" Emma fanned her self. I cringed, oh now... Uhm... Fuck. I'll ask Jamia or Alicia. I stood up from my position and looked at Jamia and Alicia, smiling.

"Jamia, Alicia," both girls looked at me, with one of their eyebrows up. "Emma needs a bath and... And..." Then I felt a nudge on my pants, I looked down and saw Emma.

"Daddy-kun! You promised you'd bathe with me!" Frank and the guys laughed. Oh god... This is going to be awkward.

"Yeah," Jamia responded and I looked at her, begging for her to save me. "Emma's right. Fulfill her Japanese culture needs Gee." Everyone smiled at me, smirking like mad men. I sighed and carried Emma upstairs to the bathroom. I turned on the water and filled the tub. I sat on the covered toilet seat and helped Emma take off her clothes. Her skin was pale, I take it she got it from me. I laughed, she got my skin color- nice. I carried Emma and spun her around, playfully and gently dropped her in the tub. She giggled and splashed water at me.

I sighed again, feeling incredibly awkward. Luckily, Emma was too busy splashing, I quickly took off my clothes and went in the water. Emma looked at me and smiled. I reached for the foam and started scrubbing Emma's back, arms, and legs. Then she rinsed and it was my turn to soap myself. I was rinsing my arms when suddenly I felt a tug on my penis. My eyes widened and looked at Emma.

"Daddy-kun?" Emma spoke.

"Y-yeah?" Emma pulled on my penis harder and I yelped a little.

"What's this?"

Oh god... How am I gonna explain this to my five year old daughter?! "Uh, err... It's a-a p-pe-nis.." Emma looked down at her body and frowned.

"How come I don't have one!?" I looked at her shocked... Didn't her grandparents tell her anything about... Body parts?

I quickly thought of a way out. I quickly thought of a plan to stop Emma from tugging my little friend. Then, Emma tugged on it super hard I quickly blurted out, "you'll grow one!" Emma giggled and I slapped my forehead.

"Really, daddy-kun?" Emma asked, her eyes full of hope. I smiled sheepishly and nodded. Oh god... I have to explain this later. "Wow, will mine be bigger than yours?"

"Ha ha, I don't think so." I said and Emma pouted.

"Watch, mine will be bigger than yours daddy-kun," Emma declared and I nodded my head nervously. After we both bathe, I got out first and put on a towel. Then I took out Emma out and took her to my room.

"Wait for me Emma," I said. "I'll get your clothes." Emma nodded and I walked over to her room, wearing only a towel to cover my penis. Christa and Katelyn laughed when they saw me entering. "What? Never seen a hot chubby guy before?"

"Whatever, Gee." Christa replied.

"Ha ha, nice one though," Katelyn laughed.

I rolled my eyes and took out a cute yellow sun dress and one underwear. I got back to my room and Emma was waiting patiently. I dressed her and combed her brown hair. "Now, it's daddy's turn to dress," I beamed. "Go downstairs to uncle Mikey okay?" Emma nodded and rushed down the stairs, holding her little bunny in her arm. I sighed a breath of relief. I survived the bathing session with my daughter.

When I went to the kitchen, I heard laughter. "Why are you guys laughing so hard?" I asked, oblivious to what they were talking about.

"Why did you tell Emma she's going to grow a fucking penis when she grows up?" Alicia asked, jokingly. I stared at them, smiling sheepishly.

"You see what you did? Emma came down here telling us she's going to have a bigger penis than you when she's bigger." Mikey laughed. "Nice one, daddy!"

"She was tugging on my friend... It was a sudden thing and... I had to say something!" I defended myself. Alicia, Jamia, Bob, Mikey, and Ray kept laughing. "Where's Emma?" They all pointed towards the backyard. I looked and I saw Frank talking to Emma. I laughed, I bet he's giving her the 'talk'. I went outside to join my best friend and my daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha... Yeaaaaaah.