Unbelievably Brilliant, Undoubtedly Impossible

chapter five;

Before Andrea knew it, they were back at the tennis courts; starting the third day. No matter what she did, Rafa always seemed to be in her group, giving her secret smiles that she did not return. She hoped no one would notice but someone did, Michelle.

Michelle pulled Andrea aside during lunch, “Andy! What is up between you and Mr. Spanish God?”

Andrea didn’t know how to respond, opening and closing her mouth like a guppy fish. She finally stuttered out her reply, “N…nothing’s going on. Why would you say that?”

“He’s been smiling at you all day.”

“Misch, there’s nothing going on. Rafa and Michael have it in their heads that I played junior tennis.”

Michelle stood there, speechless.

“But I didn’t,” Andrea quickly added.

The afternoon flew by, with the whole group improving. Andrea was constantly pestered by the other campers, asking for tennis advice while the guys were asking for her number.

Rachel was equally as annoying on the car ride back to their flat, constantly going on and on about Rafa and their date tonight. Andrea sulked all night which made Michelle even more suspicious about her relationship with Rafa. But she didn’t ask when Rachel was home, as she saw how troubled Andrea looked.

“Andy, hunny. What’s wrong?” Michelle asked quietly.

Andrea yawned, as it was close to midnight. She opened her mouth to answer but was cut off by the doorbell. She sent Michelle a puzzled look, they hardly got visitors. Andrea made her way to the door and opened it to find Rachel and Rafa making out. Rafa had Rachel pushed up against the wall, the reason for the doorbell ringing.

Andrea stood their in shock for several minutes. She couldn’t believe Rafa, how could he be kissing Rachel when he just kissed her yesterday? She didn’t blame Rachel because Rachel just craved this attention.

Rafa pulled away to see a very shocked Andrea and he smirked at this. Rachel whined as she realized he had stopped. She turned to see Rachel standing in the doorway. “Wow Andy, way to kill a moment,” she sneered.

Andrea couldn’t believe what she was hearing her supposed best friend saying. So she slammed the door in her face and stormed off to her room. Andrea stayed in her room for the next two days, only coming out for tennis. She stopped talking to Rachel and Rafa completely. She hardly even spoke to Michelle.

It was the night before the camp tournament, and as usual Andrea was sulking in her rom. Michelle was watching sports on television. And Rachel was out with Rafa for the third night in a row.

Andrea was enjoying the silence, when she was interrupted by someone banging on her door. She opened it up to a very annoyed Rachel, who threw a box at her. “This is for you,” Rachel said rudely.

Before Andrea could ask who it was from, Rachel had stormed off to her room. In the box was a letter and a tennis outfit; a grey skirt, a green top with braided straps and a pair of sweatbands in green and gray.

Andrea opened the letter:

Dear Andrea...
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so this is the last chapter for a week.
i'm sorry to leave you again!