Panic Laser Fight

Birthday Blues

Pete stopped just as he got outside his bar. He looked around him; he couldn't see Ashlee. "Ashlee!?" he shouted at the top of his lungs, choking back a sob, "Please! I... we... please?!" he cried. He raced across the street, almost getting hit by a cab. "Sorry!" he apologized to the driver for he had rolled donw his windows to curse the bassist out, "I'm looking for my girlfriend." he panted before racing off.

Ashlee sat against the wall, a few blocks away from Angels & Kings. "Uh... this can't be happening..." she muttered, hiding her face in her hands.

After running around for about half an hour, Pete finally found Ashlee. "A-Ashlee..." he panted out, his hands on his knees, "We need to talk." he slowly approached her. He sat down next to her and leaned against the brick wall as well, "I didn't kiss her." he simply said to her.

"I d-don't see w-why you wouldn't kiss her, though," she said, beginning to cry.

Pete ran his fingers through his dark hair, "I love you, Ashlee. I really do... but, right now you're acting as if I don't."

"How would you fucking feel if you saw me kissing someone you knew? Like Patrick, for example!" she snapped at him.

He stared at her with a blank expression, "Angry with... myself," he muttered.

"That's how I feel right now, Wentz. It was as if I wasn't good enough for you..." she cried.

He stood up, "Don't ever fucking say that, Ash! That's how I feel with you! You're beautiful and you decided to be with me: Pete -fucking- Wentz; King of Problems; Walking Ativan, Disaster Ready To Happen..." he shook his head, "I can't do this..." and with that he walked off, not waiting for Ashlee to say anything.

-----

"So, where are we going?" Brendon asked from the backseat.

Patrick rolled his eyes, "Alaska."

"I hear it's nice this time of year," Ryan blinked.

"Hmm, me too..." Patrick agreed with a nod.

"Thank God we're going then, eh?" Brendon giggled, bouncing in his seat.

Ryan and Patrick stared at the younger boy for a few moments, "We might as well kill him..." Patrick muttered from the driver's seat.

"Agreed, agreed..." Ryan nodded.

Brendon suddenly stopped bouncing, "I'll be good..." he muttered, putting his seatbelt on.

-----

Ashlee walked around, not really sure of where she was going. Her vision was blurred by her tears, which seemed to never stop.

"Whoa!" someone suddenly grabbed her arm, "You were about to walk into traffic, Ashlee." came Andy's voice.

"I-I didn't notice..." Ashlee sobbed out.

He securely wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "It's Pete, isn't it?" he asked, "Come on. Let's go get some hot chocolate and talk this over, okay?" he weakly smiled at the girl.

And with that, he lead her off in the opposite direction that Pete had gone in.