Welcome to My Life

Chapter Six.

The next day I woke up in his arms facing him. I was looking at his face and admiring him when his eyes snapped open and I could tell he felt me staring. I was staring in his beautiful blue eyes and got lost in them instantly. He cleared his throat and then i snapped out of it and decided I needed to tell him we needed to go back to his house to get his stuff.

"Sid, babe. We need to go back to your house today." He stared at me with confusion and fear in his eyes.

"W-w-why?"

"We need to get your stuff. So you can live here. I talked to my parents and they'd love to house my boyfriend." I said with a big smile.

"O-okay. But I don't know if my dad is home or not."

"That's okay. Let's just go and get it over with."

We took a shower together saving time and water and got dressed in my room then headed out to the car. I started it and we were soon off in the direction to his house. 5 minutes later we were there and I didn't see any signs of his dad being there. A wave of relief washed over me. We got out of the car and then into the house. We were in the living room when I heard something from the kitched and I told Sid to run to his room as quietly as he could and just start packing. I was right behind him and we started to quickly pak things up in three different suitcases, on being clothing another being clothing and other belongings and the other being any electronics and his big stereo because the bag was big enough to have it fit. I hopped out the window and he gave me stuff and I took it to the car we contiued this until he was done and was trying to find his phone and head phones. Little did we know that his dad was right outside his door and drunk. He burst in and threw Sid to the ground before he even knew what was going on. I was too shocked to move for a few seconds and then remember I had a bat in the back of my car. I ran to my car, grabbed it and then ran back to the house and jumped in the window and started hitting his dad with the bat. I hit him hard enough in the head that he got knocked out cold. I helped Sid up and to the car and took him to the hospital to get looked at. We walked into the ER and I walked him up to the counter and the nurse that helped us was staring at him and didn't seem to notice me until I cleared my throat. She FINALLY looked away from Sid and then to me.

"Um hello. I'm here with this guy because he fell down some stairs and his ribs, stomach and head hurt."

"Okay. I need you to fill out these forms and I need his information and not yours just so you know."

"I know."

I took Sid to a chair and he really didn't look good at all. I filled out the forms, completely ignoring what the woman said and put my phone number and address on the designated lines and then filled out the rest with his personal information. I took the forms back up to her and she was still staring at Sid. I was getting a bit ticked. Then she asked me a question that I didn't like at all.

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"No actually he doesn't."

"Awesome. He;s really cute. I wonder if he would go out with me." that was the last thing I heard from her as I walked away because I really didn't want to hear her swooning over my boyfriend. About 5 minutes later another nurse came out and called for Sid.

"Sidney George Wilson, the doctor will see you now."

I helped him up and too the nurse and followed her to a room and she told us to sit down and the doctor would be in soon. Oh how she was right because not even 2 minutes later he was in looking at his charts and stuff.

"Hello there Mr. Wilson, Mr. ..."

"Jordison." I finished for him.

"Ah yes, Jordison. I'm Dr. Grahnum. So,what exactly happened to Mr. Wilson?"

"We were packing his stuff and taking it out to my car because he's moving in with me and he tripped and fell down the steps and he claimed that his head, ribs, and stomach hurt the most."

"Okay. Well I'll need to take you guys to the xray department and I'll get Mr. Wilson some xrays and I'll contact you later today and let you know what's going on."

"Okay. Sounds good."

We followed the doctor to the xray rooms and Sid had to take all of his jewelry and give it to me. I waited outside until they were done and then we followed the doctor to where you pay and paid for the xrays which costed a good $195. Then we left and I helped Sid into the house and laid him down on the bed in my room and asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. He did so I settled on my favorite The Crow. I know he hasn't seen it yet. Before I could actually put the VHS in the phone rang and I looked at the caller ID and it said Iowa State Reigonal Hospital and I thought it was the doctor so I answered it only hearing a woman's voice instead.

"Hello?"

"Hi. What are you calling for?"

"I thought this was Sid's number not yours. What the fuck? I told you to put his."

"Calm down bitch. This is his number. He lives with me. Got a problem with that?"

"Actually I do. Because I bet you won't give him the phone when I call."

"Actually" I said mocking her. "I know he won't talk to you."

"And why's that?"

"Because he doesn't like sluts such as yourself."

"What the fuck? How do you know? He might like me."

"Um no he won't. Newsflash he has a fucking boyfriend."

"Wow. He's with you? How pathetic. He could do so much better with me."

"Yeah right whore. He would never even consider you. So why don't you shove it up your ass and fuck off. Never call this number again."

"Whatever. And just wait. I'll get his attention."

"Yeah. Fuckin'. Right. Bye fucking slut." i hung up righ then and there.

The phone rang not even 30 seconds later and I saw the same caller ID and answered it with a rude and pissed off "Hello?"

"Why hello Mr. Jordison. Not having a good day?"

"No it's not that I actually just got done being harrassed by one of the nurses at the desk. So do you have the reults?"

"I'll fire her. This isn't the first time she's done this. Anyway, yes I do. He seems to be just fine just a lot of bruising and a small concussion and that's all."

"Thank you doctor."

"You're welcome son. Also I hope you two have a good and healthy long relationship. I just notice things if you're wondering how I knew. Anyway, good day Mr. Jordison."

I hung up and walked back into my room and I could tell Sid was still awake so I put the tape in and not even half way into the movie he was asleep with his head on my chest. So I turned the VCR and TV off and went to bed myself. It was a nice sleep until I woke up to Sid whimpering and felt that my chest was wet. I woke up Sid and he looked into my own blue eyes with tears still streaming down his face. I wiped them away and kissed his lips softly and then asked him what was wrong. Oh I didn't know I didn't want to know his answer.

"I had a dream that my dad found us together in my room and he knocked you out, then left you on the floor to rape me and then before he left he raped you and left me there crying and bleeding and you on the floor bleeding and knocked out."

"Holy shit babe. It's okay. He can't get us here. He doesn't even know where I live. So it's gonna be okay. Just go back to sleep." I told him and pulled him on top of me so he knew I was there for him.

I woke up in the morning in the same position and Sid didn't look as upset as last night.


I told you it wasn't very pretty. Anyway, I'll tell you more later. My life hasn't always been great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback please?
I'll love you forever and beyond!
Maggot Love, Spencer =P