Dancing With Darkness

Chapter One

Chapter One

It was winter; I was sitting, frozen in the snow, against a tombstone, with only a single white wolf for company. My mind wanders now, as I sit, slowly dying.
My mind dreams of the love I have never felt, but long to feel. But alas, I shall not, as I lie, frozen; with my crimson violin resting in my lap.

Then he came, the dark knight of which I have been dreaming of. He walked gracefully over to my almost lifeless body and knelt down on one knee; he reached out and scooped me into his unusually old arms. He carried me to his carriage, and cradled me in is arms, taking me to his castle.
Protectively, he carried me into his peaceful bedchamber and placed me in the warm bed. So there I lay, in his cold embrace, drifting off into a deep, dreamless sleep.

I awoke the next morning to the sweet scent of rain and the feeling of someone’s eyes upon me. I slowly sat up and looked at my surroundings, my eyes darted to a dark corner of the room where an old wooden armchair was; sitting in it was the stranger whom had saved me, he had his head bowed and looked like he was sleeping. I slowly let my eyes wander over him. His beautiful midnight black hair, which went just past his shoulders, was falling in front of his face. He wore plain black trousers, a white shirt that was partially open, and a long black trench coat.
I shivered slightly as it was rather cold in there, even though there was a fireplace over in the corner, near the armchair, that was lit.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't all of chapter one, but Im stuck on ideas. So this is all I have at the moment.
If anyone that reads this could give me some ideas I'd be extremely grateful.