Status: active : ) comment!

The Looks You Give Are So Contagious

You go, Glen Coco

Nikki.

To say i hate the heat would be an understatement. this fucking So-Cal sun is going to be the death of me, the teenies are everywhere, and some girl just told me i was hot. Today does not feel like a good day to me... Except for the fact that Zack, being the sexy and nice person he is, introduced me to even sexier Alex Gaskarth. I cant help that i have a one track mind. and currently its on figuring out how to get into Alex Gaskarth's pants....

Apparently i got very lost in that thought because all of a sudden someone had their arms around my waist and i was screaming, "Jack FUCKING Barakat. Don't you know girls don't like to be scared! and WHY THE HELL are you wet!?

Jack smiles and let go of me just putting an arm on my shoulders "Well me and Zack got into a water balloon fight number 2. And Number 1 I wanted to see you guys live. You are one of my favorite bands after all."

i giggle and push his arm off of me only to have another one replace it. "Nervous?" Jason asks kissing my temple, causing Jack to give me the 'WTF' eye, but i shrug it off. Come on, this kid is like my long lost brother.

"Ha, i was born ready for warped."

Jack laughs at me, "When you say shit like that you remind me of Alex."

"What reminds you of Alex? or me?" Alex's voice says from behind us, with Rain and two people i haven't met before, in tow.

"Nikki's attitude." Jack says right then Nyssa rushes over clipboard in had giving not just me a look. but Jack a nervous glance.

She quickly shrugs it off. "Are you ready?" she asked to all of us, but kept her eyes on her clipboard.

Drew snatches the board away. "Nys, relax, this isn't our first tour you know"

She rolls her eyes and snatches the clipboard back, probably checking everything over for the billionth time, "I know that! i just want to make sure everything goes well."

Frankie rolled his eyes now, "When have we ever put on a shitty show?!"

Surprising us all Jack says, "New York, last year, I'm positive you were all wasted. it wasn't shitty but definitely different from your other shows."

All of MiBi, look at him. He was right, that was right before Danny, our other guitarist, and friend left the band for personal reasons. That was his last show and we got totally trashed.

"That's so weird." Jason says.

"What is?" I ask him, but instead looked at Alex's face that was just behind Jason.

"That jack knows us so well...." Frankie finished and we all laughed giving jack shit for it.

Nyssa finally looked up from her clipboard, probably missing that whole conversation. "Ready?"

Me and the guys all nod, putting our hands in the middle. Everyone else did too. ATL included. That made all of us laugh again.

It is Drew's turn to pick our band warm up. "Taylor Zimmermann, two for you." Frankie smirks "Glenn Coco?" Jason rolls his eyes but says it anyway "FOUR for you, Glenn Coco! " and as a whole huddle of people we all yelled, "You go, Glenn Coco." The guys run out and start the beginning to Rock Star Land**.
"I love those boys." I laughed and winked at the rest of the group before rushing out on stage.

"How the fuck are you guys doing this fine day!" you have no idea how loud their response was. "Well that's nice, i think i just lost an ear drum." That statement only caused more yelling

Jason steps to the mic. "Break the other one!"

"Thanks a lot asshole. This song is rock star land and you'd better sing the fuck along!

Christmas break of ninety eight just flipped me upside down
One coast out to the other following the sound
Headed west to get the best of what we all knew then
One ocean to another waves come crashing down
Carrying just me and [and him, so tight he] held my hand
Told me why I was
Blazing down that highway on my way to Rock Star Land

California, a place they say glistens gold.
I wanna go there and never come back home......"
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbKXCXs6BO8

this is that lovely song.
its one of my favorites by them.
sorry this took so long.
obviously i suck at life.