He Loves Me?

Before we start...

This story takes place during my seventh and last year at Hogwarts, Well sort of, because the first chapter starts with the Graduation Ceremony!

My name is Adrianna McMahon (pronounced McMan)

I have green eyes, shoulder-length browny-blondish hair, a decent figure (not anarexic skinny but not fat either) a heart-shaped face and decent eough complexion. I get the occasional pimple, but who doesn't?

My mother died in childbirth with me, I had a twin sister, but my mom didn't live long enough to have her. My dad had no idea about how to look after children, so he left me with his good friend and his family, who had a son a few months older than you, Lucius Malfoy. I have no idea what happened to my father after that, all I know is that he died soon after. I am a Pure-Blood, but please don't hold that against me.

Living with Draco Malfoy made a difference. I knew more than I wanted to know about him, like he really can't stand Pansy Parkinson, I keep on trying to get him to tell me who he really likes, but whenever I ask, he turns red and goes mute! It must be really dirty. He's also a really nice guy, deep inside, not like in the books, don't worry! He still looks the same! I see a lot of that side of Draco, which is nice. He's always been a pretty sweet guy to me.

My best friend is Jazz Appleby, best friend since the Hogwarts Express, she's half-blood and the funniest person I know! She never fails to make me smile! Her boyfriend is Blaise Zabini, he's also a bit different in this story, he's like a male version of Jazz! They met and hit it off right away! In their fourth year they started going out, and have been a couple ever since! She's the only person I can tell your secrets to. Seeing as I don't have a mother or father, and Draco was a guy, so I didn't think he would understand the more girly stuff. He had bouncy brown hair, bright blue eyes and rosy cheeks.

My NEWT results-

Tranfiguration- E
Potions- E
Defence Against the Dark Arts- O
Care Of Magical Creatures- A
History of Magic- P
Herbology- A
Charms- E
Arithmancy- A

I'm in Slytherin, as were my parents. I don't play Quidditch, but I supported the house team and Draco! Jazz knows that I like Draco, and keeps pushing me to talk to him about it. Which is annoying. I'm afraid he'll reject me, and, as I have to live with him, it would be awkward around him! My time is running out, after Graduation he won't be around as much, as I will be training to be an Auror. He will too, but I don't dare get my hopes up that he will be training with me! My dad was Death Eater, but my Mom never agreed with that sort of stuff. Neither did I. When Lucius came out of Azkaban, he saw the light and left Voldemort.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was my first story, I though you guys might enjoy it! Let me know what you think. I wrote this over two years ago, so it may be a bit fairy-taleish and juvenile.