Damien's Kiss

Epilouge

It’s been a while now… Damien’s Kiss is doing great. We’ve released our single, Our Love Song. And we’re working on our first album. I’m glad that Andrea’s happy. She worked on the cover for the single. It’s the picture you see on the right. That’s our CD cover. Good eh? Andrea’s a real good artist.

Mom and Perc have been dating, and there’s lots of news about it on Q Mag… I hate that Mag, it’s kind of gross.

Everyone’s just doing really great.

Me and Andrea are still a couple, and I don’t think it’s ending soon.

Joe’s got himself a whole horde of fan-girls! I bet he loves that.

Mom and Perc, I’m sure, will get married soon. And Perc said if they do get married, he’ll announce to everyone that he’s my dad.

Damien’s Kiss is touring with Thorn Amongst the Roses now.

We got to meet Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Motion City Soundtrack, and a whole lot of other bands from Warped Tour, because we got free tickets to go. And I admit a little jealousy towards Frank, he got Andrea’s attention all the time. She kept going on and on about how cute he was.

I think Joe’s got a girl he fancies, it’s one of the fan-girls, I think he took a picture with her before. I’m still not sure which fan girl it is.

Well I guess that’s all, for now, I’ve got to go, Andrea’s calling. In the words of Warped…

SMELL YA LATER!!!

- The End -
♠ ♠ ♠
p.s. andrea did NOT draw the art on the right... http://whitedog1.deviantart.com/art/what-are-friends-for-114374618 this girl did. and she's amazing! =) the art inspired this story. i'm not sure if she's okay with me using her art. but i'll take it down if she wants me to. =)