Love Is Dead

Chapter 1: Hola

Kitzia P.O.V.

My body was relaxing as I slumbered in my cozy bed in this awesome hotel. A shriek woke me up from my dream. The dream where I was relaxing on a nice warm sandy beach. My eyes shot open and scanned around for any signs of danger. But, I only met my identical twin, who was running all around.

"Wake the hell up!" she shouted at me, "We are late!"

"Late for what?" I asked as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"We are meeting up with a band today. Remember? We are going on a world wide tour." she said calmly as she tried to find an outfit.

"Where are the guys?" I asked her getting up and looking for my stuff. Finding my luggage, I throw it on the bed and find something to wear.

"They are already there! They are all there! Hurry! Brother se va a emputar!" she told me the last part in an overly dramatic Spanish soap opera voice.

"Whatever." I told her flat,"I don't care if he gets pissed off or whatever."

"Jeez, what a bitch." she mubbled.

My responce to her was a pillow at her face. She took her Preppy clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She took her sweet ass time, and came out in a pink robe. Memo to self, throw it out a window next time. I took my shower after her, except I took only 10 minutes. My hair was wrapped in a towel as I changed. I put on some black cargo pants. A black tank top with a red skull in the center that exposed my tats, some a bit more than others. It was sunny in New York, so no jacket. I slipped on my Ed Hardys that had skulls on the sides. My hair was down to air dry, it had already started to curl up like crazy. Think Shakira, except longer, black, a bit more hair and curl. I was done, I just slipped my Ipod and cell into one of my many pockets.

"Oi! Ready?" i shouted for my sister.

"Yeah." she said appearing before me. She wore a pink/purple mini skirt that showed our identical legs. Some black flats. And a pink tank top. Her hair was curled up in parts. Lip gloss. Eye liner. Eye shadow. A bunch of accessories.

"Much?" I said with an eyebrow raised.

"Honey, there is never too much when it comes to girls. " she said in tone. She looked me up and down, "No make up?"

"Nah, " i sighed, "To lazy. Lets go." I said and dragged her out.

We run the entire way, the city was all held up in traffic. I didn't mind, I liked to run. My sister was complaining the entire way. About 10 minutes we arrived infront of a building, we were lucky we weren't chased by fans. We walked inside and took an elevator all the way up to the top floor. I catched my breath with my sister in the elevator as she fixed her outfit and clothes.

"Do I look alright?" she worried and twirled around for me to inspect.

"Ya. Estas bien." I reassured her.

"Great. I hope the guys are hot!" she shriek in joy.

I shook my head in shame, "Its times like these I wonder if we are even sisters."

"I love you too, Kitty-kun." she said and gave me a hug.

"Same Cammy-kun." I told her, but didn't hug her back.

They doors opened and Camila took my hand. Before I could react, she ran heading into a direction of a secretary.

"Hi!" she said with a cheerful smile to get the secretary's attention, "We are Kitzia and Camila. We are from-"

"EndoGenous Enemy." she said boardly and didn't look up at us, "They are waiting for you. They are in the big double doors." She pointed to our left, there the big damn doors where.

Before I could tell the lady off, my sister dragged my across the room. She let me go and straightened her self up. By the way she was looking at the door and me, I could tell she was nervous. I sighed and opened the doors, walking in infront. Unlike her, I wasn't nervous about meeting the band. I really didn't care. Stepping in I found a pissy brother and Bass. Demitri smiled when he saw me but frowned when my sister walked in behind me. Across the table were fore guys. One had a huge mane with really tight clothes. Another dreads and really baggy clothes. There was a normal looking guy and a tough looking one with shoulder length straight hair. All of their eyes where on us.

"What took you guys so long?" Demitri asked.

With a sigh, I pointed at Camila. Immediately they all understood. My brother had a mad face, he kept glaring at me. But his attention turned to my sister, he was way too over protective, she was showing too much leg work for him. Then he turned to me, I showed too much tat work. I could feel eyes on my arms, chest, and hip. Ignoring them, I went over and sat on a chair. My sister walking after me and sat on me.

"Oh, guys. These are my sisters." my brother spoke up to introduce us, "Kitzia. And Camila." He then turned to the guys and pointed to each one, "This is Bill, Tom, Georg, and Gustav. They are from Tokio Hotel."

"Hola." we both said with a smile.

"You guys look a lot alike." the one with the mane, Bill said as he looked at each of us.

"Dude, he just said they are sisters, " Demitri said in a dur tone. Bass then smacked Demitri upside the head.

"We are twins, " I told him.

"Us too." Dreads said as his eyes wondered up and down my sister's legs.

"Identical ones." I said and turned to glare at him, "If you are going to stare at my sister's legs, do it discretely. I don't need to see you fantacizing in your mind."

"Tom!" Bill said and smacked his brother upside his head.

"Kitzia." my brother threatened.

"Fine." i said with my hands raised in the air, "I won't say shit, brother."

"So, what do you guys do?" the one, Georg asked.

I nudged my sister to respond. Getting my message she answered, "I am key board. She is lead drummer."

"Ha! No way a girl," Tom emphasized the girl part, "can play lead drums. It takes a man."

Everyone stared to look at me, my family in the most part. They know I explode when it comes to sex-ist comments like that. Demitri was fast to act, "Tom, take it from me. Do not! and I mean do not, under estimate her. You will pay dearly, " he said tring to calm the situation down.

"Move." I hissed at my sister. She jumped up and stood before me, she too was like me when it came to sex-ist comments. I rose up along side my sister, I was about to go and bash his head in. Before either of us got close enough, my brother grabbed my back and Bass got my sister.

"Enough."they hissed at us.

"Tom! Apologize! Now!" Bill shouted at his brother.

"Nein." Tom crossed his arms, "They are just girls."

"That enough Tom. Don't be rude." Georg said in the same tone my brother used on me.

"Al-right-y!" Demitri said in a happy tone and clapped his hands, "Lets go... Eat!"

"Jeez, D." my sister and me said having a twin moment.

"Freaky twins!" he shouted with a smile and ran out the room.

My brother and Bass let us go as we chased Demitri out of the room.

No One's P.O.V.

The guys stood in the room as they saw to completely different twins run after their friend. The older brothers shaking their heads in emberassment. Screams of the girls' and the boy were heard from inside the room.

"Should we check on them?" Gustav asked.

"Nope." Bass told them.

"Are they always like that?" Georg asked.

"You have no idea." Helio said with a sigh.

"Oh, great!" Georg said as he ran a hand down his face, "Another Tom and Bill."

"Hey!" the twins shouted in offence.

Kitzia P.O.V

We had Demitri on the floor, both of us sitting on him to keep him from getting up. I held on to his hands as my sister sat on his thighs to hold down his legs. He kept on screaming to get loose from us.

"Let me gooo."He whined, "Pleeeeease."

"Nope." we said at the same time.

"Great. Thanks for the humiliation." he said with a grunt, "Now they will think I'm your bitch."

"Baby!"I said loud, "You Are my bitch." I laughed.

Our laughs were combined with others. Looking behind us, I saw the entire crew watching us.

"Aw! Man!" Demitri whined.

"Come on, off." My brother said laughing.

Without hesitation, we jumped off of him. He got up with an evil grin, he was going to do something bad to us. My sister ran behind my brother for protection, I stood my ground. Daring him to make a move. His smile went away, little by little.

"Damn it." he said with a defeated sigh, "You know I love you too much to kill you."

"Pussy." Bass coughed.

"Now you, "Demitri turned to his older brother," dear brother. I don't love you that much."

"Me?" Bass said pointing to himself.

"Okay, guys." my brother said breaking this weird conversation, "Lets go get something to eat before Demitri goes crazy."

"Yay!" Demitri clapped jumping up and down.

We got on the elevator as we, well they, discussed where we were going to eat. Turns out we were going to a buffet, Demitri was Really hungry. There was one a few blocks away. When we got out of the building, I jumped on Demitri's back like always.

"No, fair!" my sister said stomping her feet in protest.

I stuck my tongue out at her." He likes me more, get over it."

"I hate you guys." she muttered.

"Right, sister." we said in girly tones before we took off in the direction.

This time, Demitri decided to run full blast. I clung to him harder than ever, fearing for my life. It didn't take very long for us to stop infront of the place. We walked in, me still on his back, and got a table. He immediately ran to the food after he set me down on the table. I sat down and waited for them to get here. Demitri came back before they got here, he had three plates with him. One for me and two for him.

"Here." he scooted the plate over to me, " I got what you like."

"Thanks." I stared down at my plate. There was Chow Mein.Pizza slices. And a small bowl with Won Ton soup.

"Hey! What about me!" an angry twin sat down next to me.

I just shrugged and handed her my pizza slices. They guys sat down at the table. The other set of twins were infront of us.My brother, and Bass on my sister's side. Georg and Gustav at Demitri's side. She started on my pizza and me on my soup.

"You guys are identical, though its a bit hard to see." Bill mubbled.

"Ya. Kind of like us." Tom said.

"Pull your hair up." Demitri said inbetween chews of something.

We put down our food and pulled our hair back. The guys easily saw that we were twins now, and identical. Letting our hair drop back, we went back to eating. They all got up, including Demitri to get their food, leaving me alone at the table to finish my chow mein. Everyone returned a few minutes later. Demitri had the biggest plateS, he had two more. My brother having the second biggest plate. Then came in Georg. My sister. Bass. Gustav. Tom. Bill. That kid and his brother need to eat.

"Here!" Demitri sang as he slid another plate to me. This time filled with desserts.

"You got to stop doin' that." I mubbled, "I can get up, you know."

"I know." he muttered and sat down to eat his food.

"Oh, before I forget. We have a big photoshoot in an hour." My brother told us, "So hurry up."

"Noooooo."I whined. "I hate photoshoots!"

"Haaa!" my twin shouts and points at me.

I gave her the bird before my brother cleared his throat, making me retract it. Continuing on with my food, the others talked about something or rather. I kept my mind day dreaming about the tour. Demitri brought me another plate and this time, I gave it to my brother knowing he likes to eat a lot too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were at the photoshoot, there they changed our clothes and did our make up. Tokio Hotel looked like normal. We went our normal way too.My brother went ganster like normal. Demitri and Bass went emo like always. Me and my sister went our ways too.

I went a cross between punk and gangster. I had on a black and red checked mini skirt and a tight black tank top that had holes in it and reached above my naval. Fish net arms, dark chokers with spikes. My Ed Hardys. Hair crazy like normal. Black fingureless gloves. Big silver rings on all of my fingures. My make up was done dark and fierce like always

She was punk and prep. She had on a pink and black mini with a bright pink t-shirt that reached her naval. Pink and Black arm warmers. Black/pink Ed Hardys. Black tights. . My sisters was done fierce too, but it was in lighter colors.

"Okay! First shoot!" The photographer shouted, "I want both sets of twins on set!"

I walked on stage next to my sister, fully aware of the eyes that were following us. But what made me mad was Demitri whistling. I grabbed a bottle of hair spray that I saw and threw it at him.

"Jeez!" he shouted as it bearly missed his head, "It was just a joke!"

"Okay! Come forward, "the shot guy said as he looked us over. We all walked to him, "Okay, first I want shots of each twins seperate before we mix it. Boys your first. Then ladys."

My sister and me got off stage and watched them work. Demitri, wanting to make peace, came over to us. He wrapped his arm around my waist and placed his head on mine.

"Sorry."

"Eh,"

We watched them pose and what not. "Girls!"

"Get 'em tiger!" Demitri said and smacked my butt.

"Demitri!" I shouted as he ran behind his brother for protection.

My sister dragged me on the set. We did our normal poses, side by side, arms crossed with eye brow raised. And some other ones, the entire time, I could feel them watching us. Demitri kept making faces at me to make me laugh, pissing off the photographer.

"Demitri!" the guy shouted, "Do that again and I wil be forced to spank you!"

That was when I bursted out laughing uncontrollably. I couldn't stop laughing, I was on the floor and laughing. Tears started coming out of my eyes, but I immediately wiped them away, careful not to smear my make up. A minute later, I stopped.

"What?" I said as I saw everyone staring at me like O.o

"Alright, thats enough," the photographer sighed, "Boys!"

Tom and Bill walked up, Tom being the perverted one looked us up and down like a piece of meat. Bill looked at me and then turned away, shy much.

"Alright. I want you each paired up." he said looking at us, "I want pictures of each of you two together. Fist it will be Bill and Kitzia. Then Tom and Camila. Then switch."

I got next to Bill and stood side by side. My sister behind the idiot. We took a few pictures with defferent poses. Then I had Tom. The entire time, he was perveted. He whispered shit and tried to get really close.

"Alright! Now I want Brothers and sisters together!" The guy shouted, "Sibblings together, please."

My brother stood inbetween us. Bass and Demitri side by side. And Bill and Tom. Then came the group pictures. And then solitarty ones. About 3 hours later we were done. I was so tired I fell asleep on Demitri. See why I hate photoshoots...