Love Is Dead

Starbucks Retail

A few seconds of running, I stopped infront of a Starbucks. Who knew they had ones in the UK? Not much longer, D stopped right behind me panting and then lastly the twins got here.

"Don't run off again." The twins said inbetween pants.

"Come on guys, "I smirked heading to the door, "You guys could use the exercise."

Opening the door, everyone's attention flapped over to us. Their eyes locked on me. Let me paint you the picture a little bit? Okay. You have a girl, almost six feet. Her clothes aren't exactly... um... I can't think of the word. My eyes are different colors. My shirt shows off my tattoos. My piercings. Not a good or pretty sight either.

Then the people behind me. D looked more 'human' than us. Bill's hair was still crazy and he still wore really tight clothing, jewelry, and nail polish. Then, Tom. Who is huge as well as all of us, with his mane of dreads. His clothes really huge and baggy. And, they all wore desgises. Yup, we stood out like... Oh forget it! I can't remember any words nowadays.

"Come on." D whispered as he walked infront of me. His hand clasped mine and he lead the way.

"God," I whispered. "What the fuck is there problem?" I said that part a bit louder.

"Don't mind it." Bill said behind me. "Some people are like that."

"Ja. Nice tatts." I could here and feel Tom's smirk and eyes wonder my back.

"Can I hurt them?" I whined to D as we stopped to make a line. There he let my hand go.

"No." He shrugged. "Well, not in public. Maybe on the bus or something."

"Yes!" I grinned at them with an evil smirk.

"Can I help you?" A voice of a girl broke our conversation. We were next.

"Hi." D said as he ordered his drink. Then he turned to me, "What do you want?"

"Mint Mocha Chip Frap. Please." I grinned.

"Alright. You guys?" D asked as he turned to the twins.

"Nein." Bill waved his hands.

"We pay for ours." Tom said.

"Are you calling us poor?" I glared at them as D paid.

"Nein. " Bill said with a smirk and waved me off. "Move It's my turn."

"You-" I didn't get to say anything because D's hand flew over my mouth.

"Shut. Up." He said and lead us to a table to wait.

"Bitch." I mubbled once we let me go.

"You don't mean that." He smirked taking a seat infront of me.

I raised an eyebrow, "Wanna bet?"

"I'm back!" Bill's voice rang really chirpy.

"Great." I complained with sarcasm as he took a seat next to me.

"Aw." He pouted. "You no happy to see me."

"Nein." I mocked and stood up to get our coffee. Just as I got there, they called out 'Demitri'. I grabbed his hot ass coffee and my cold one and headed back to the table, fully aware of all the stares I was getting.

"I swear, if they want to see tattoos I will walk in here in a bikini." I muttered as I sat down.

"Hell yeah!" Tom shouted with a big smile. "I'm comming back here everyday!"

"Perv." The three of us said at the same time.

"Bitom" We heard a voice call out.

I turned to look at them with a raised eyebrow. "Bitom? You have got to more creative than that."

"Tom. Get them." Bill ordered Tom.

"Nein, make me little brother." Tom smirked at Bill testing his patience.

"You!"

"You!"

"Nein, you!"

"I'm older!"

"Ja, by about a few minutes!"

"Shut up!" I shouted getting everyone's attention at the place. "Why don't both of you get it!"

"Fine." They grunted and got up.

"Leave?" D asked with a grin.

"Yup." I nodded. We got up and made a break for it.

"Run!" I shouted once we were out of the place and down the street.

"No, duh!" D shouted next to me.

"Were to?" I asked as I slowed down to a jog, D followin suit.

"Park? Then shops?" He suggested.

"Eh," I shurgged. "Why not."

Bill's P.O.V.

"God, she is loud." I mubbled as we walked to the counter for our coffee.

"Ja, brother. But she is sexy!" He grinned grabbing his.

"Ja!" I grinned as I grabbed mine and took a sip. "Too bad that she is too protected. Demitri is always at her side."

"Don't worr-" Tom started to say as he turned around. His eyes flashing all around.

"What?" I asked as I turned around.

"They are gone." He mubbled looking around even more.

"No they are not. They are" I lifted my fingure to point to the table we sat at, but it was empty.

"Fuck!" Tom muttered as he rushed out the door.

"Wait for me! Tom!" I shouted and ran to catch up to him.

Kitzia P.O.V.

"Shit!" I shouted once I heard my phone ring.

D handed it to me. For the caller I.D. it had some weird ass number. I gave it to D to answer. "Hello?" He said into my phone really confident.

There was a pause and he nodded. "Alright. We'll be there. Bye." He shut the phone and put it back into his pocket. "We got to go."

"Why?"

"Bill got a call from the others and we have to meet up at a studio to practice." He said and grabbed my hand with his free one.

"How did he get my number? " I asked.

"Dunno." He said as we walked. He waved down a cab.

We stopped at a 2 story, big building. D paid the driver and we stepped out. Inside, we were greated and taken up a flight of stares and stopped infront of big double doors. "What's with people and big double doors?" I asked as I swung the doors open.

"Kitty!" My 'peeps' shouted as we got there.

"Hey! What about me?" D protested in saddness.

"What about you, loser?" My sister smirked as she got up to hug me like always.

"Gross." I joked and wipped myself on D.

"Looky at what I got!" She shouted with a big smile and moved for me to see.

Behind her, my brother and Bass sat on a couch. On another, Tokio Hotel sat. Tom and Bill glaring at me, I just winked at them before turning to my sister clue less. "You got Tokio Hotel? You bought them?"

"No!" She shouted and walked over to Bass. "Give me the bag." He handed her the bag as me and D did the whip motion. You know, the motion to show that the girlfriend has the guy whipped. That one.

"You know that it is going to be your responsibility, Camila. I don't want to be seeing shit or piss anywhere." My brother scolded and threatened her.

"Can someone tell us what-" I started.

"The fuck is going on? We are clueless!" D shouted in distress.

"Shush!" My sister shut us up. D and me mocked her with a grin. "Jeez, you guys are-"

"Retards." We said at the same time, "Yeah, we know."

"I don't think you should be too happy to admit that." Bass mused.

"Bass, if I were you I would shut up." I rang.

"Shutting." He rang back.

"Why are we ringing?" D rang.

" I have no clue." I rang laughing.

"Shut up! God! Retards!" She shouted at us as she walked to me with her bag. Something inside of it moved.

"Holly Shit!" D and me shouted at the same time as we jumped.

"Look." She said opening the bag.