Real Boys Kiss Boys

Tears

Shit. My face turns pale. I can feel the blood leaving my face.
“I FUCKING KNEW IT!” Ray throws his hands up in horror.
Holy fuck ... he doesn´t like the fact Gerard and me being gay. Alicia I will kill you!
“Ray .. please! Calm down!” Gerard tries to calm him down – but he can´t help it: Ray stands in front of Gerard and looks him straight into the eyes.
“You are gay?” it´s more an assessment than a question.
Gerard nods.
“Frank´s gay, too?”
We nod.
“you´re together?” Ray asks.
We nod.
“YOU FUCK EACH OTHER?!”
that´s enough!
“KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT!!!” I scream and cover my ears with my hands.
I sit down and look at the ground still with my hands on my ears. I don´t want to hear anything!
“It´s our fucking problem that we´re gay, okay?! If you can´t stand it it´s your fucking problem!” Gerard roars at Ray.
Ray screams something I can´t understand – I try to lipread ... it hurts. Why can´t Ray understand? I bite my lips and stand up.
“Fra-?” Gerard looks at me confused when I run out of the kitchen.
I leave them with a banging door.
“ALICIA?!!!” I scream. Everybody looks at me questioning and confused.
Where the fuck is she?
“ALICIA?!!!” I scream again.
“he he .. what´s up Frankie-gay-baby?”
“You ... I COULD KILL YOU!!!!!!” I yell at her.
“FRANK!” I hear Gerard´s voice behid me and he wraps his arms around me.
“it´s okay, calm down ...”
“I saw them kissing and cuddling in the kitchen!” Alicia screams glorying and oints at us. Some people are smiling and other shake their heads.
“ALICIA SHUT UP!!” I shout breaking away and jump into Alicia.
“ YOU BITCH!!! WHY WOULDN`T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I`M HAPPY?! WHY DO YOU BEGRUDGE US OUR LUCK?!”
“Frank!!!” Bob collars me and leads me outside.
“Frank ...” he says and looks straight into my eyes.
I gasp for breath. Bob lets me go and I breathe heavily.
Tears are filling my eyes. I can´t help it but I begin to cry.
“it´s okay, Frank ...” Bob whispers and huges me. I cry harder.
“fuck ... why couldn´t they let me and Gerard in peace?” I sob.
Bob strokes my hair and shushes.
“Frank?” Gerard stands in the doorway looking at us.
“GO AWAY!” I squeal. I don´t want to see him right now. It´s all his fault!
“What did I do that you´re crying at me?!” Gee wonders.
“You kissed me in the kitchen! If you hadn´t kissed me Ray hadn´t cracked up!!”
“HEY! Calm down Frankie! It´s not my fault that I love you – and I know you love me back! It´s not a shame to love each other? What´s you problem!” Gerard scream and he nearly cries.
“YOU!” I answer.
“ YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!”
I see he´s hurt but I don´t care ... it´s the truth! I break away and run. I run down the street, run by the park and by the piercing studio and suddenly I fall to the ground.
I can´t go on any longer. I just can´t ... the tears are diping down and stain the sidewalk.