Real Boys Kiss Boys

Can´t wait to get home ... *hehe*

[ note from the author: I´m so sorry ... I was at the Hurricane festival so I couldn´t update and shit, ya know ... but now: enjoy! ]

[ the next day ]

“Okay it´s done ...” Gerard staples a piece of paper to the wall.
“what is done?” Bob groans appearing behind me.
“YOU WANNA HAMSTERS?!” I read loudly.
“woah ... you really wanna sell the cute hamster babies?” Ray asks standing behind Bob.
“yeah .. or d´ you wanna all the fucking kids of Bubble and Pansy?”
“Holy fuck – the names are terrible!” Ray laughs.
“We know, okay?!” I say acting silly.
“okay okay whatever ... so what about the hamsters? I guess I can give one of the ... how many are they? I guess I will give on hamster a new home.” Ray says.
“yeah great!!” Gerard squeals.
“I take one too” Bob smiles at us.
“Okay ... there are ... only 6 hamster babies are left.” I mumble.
“I hope some stupid little girl will see the flyers I stapled in school and she will run to us and buy some hamsters!” Gerard says standing up and stretching himself.
“Come on ... history is waiting for us” Ray says and me and Gerard follow him. Bob walks into another direction. Chemistry is waiting for him and English for Mikey.
“Babe?” I wrap my arms around Gerard´s waist.
“yap?”
“I love you ...” I whisper.
Gerard smiles and places his right arm around my shoulders.
“you too... can´t wait to get home, ya know?” he smiles his dirty smile.
“I know I know ...” I laugh.
“Mr Way, Mr Iero and Mr Toro ... you´re late guys ... sit down.”
“ops.” I mumble.