Real Boys Kiss Boys

There´s no pizza ...

When we come downstairs and enter the kitchen Mikey and Mrs Way sit there looking at us.
“Ehrm hi mum.” Gerard says taking my hand and pulls me with him to the table. We sit down.
“Where´s the pizza?” he asks.
Mikey blushs and Mrs Way looks at him: “Mikey Way – why are you still here?”
He smiles at her but Mrs Way points at the door. So Mikey leaves the kitchen.

OMFG

What the fuck is going on here? That won´t be a nice discussion ... I know it and Gerard too.
“mum?” he asks.
“Gerard, you know I accept you and Frank – me and your dad – we both accept you two are gay and a couple ... but ...”
“MUM!”
“No Gerard – be quiet ... your dad and me, we asked ourselves how do you make love-“
“MUM!!!!!!!”
“I just wanna say that you guys please be careful – you should ... I mean –“
“condoms?!”
“yeah ...” she doesn´t know what to say.
“MUM you ... argh - that´s ... embaressing!”
“It´s nothing you have to be ashamed of!”
“I´M NOT ASHAMED OF ANYTHING!” Gerard stands up looking angry at his mum.
I just sit there saying nothing ... does his mum really think we hadn´t sex in all the weeks/months we were together? I can´t help but to laugh ... his mum sees only the things she wants to see ...
“We´ll go ...” Gerard takes me by the hand and we leave the house with a slamming door.
“WHAT THE FUCK?!” He shouts looking confused at me.
“Gerard calm down – I´m not your mum ...” I laugh rubbing his back.
“I´m sorry but ... how could she?”
“I really dunno ... come on! I know where to go!” I begin to run.