Real Boys Kiss Boys

The whole story

“Gerard you fucking asshole why didn´t you tell me that Frank´s your boyfriend!?”
WHAT? Mikey knows his brother´s gay?! And I didn´t?? That´s really unfair ...
“yeah ... yesterday it all changed, ya know?” Gerard blushs.
“ah ... okay. Fuck man! That´s great!!!” Mikey screams and hobs up and down.
“what´s great?” Bob stands behind me looking questioning from one to the other.
“nothing ...” Gerard says quickly and crams his mouth full with peas.
“Mikey?” Bob begs for answer.
“really ... it´s nothing.” He blinks.
“Frank?” Bob won´t give up, will he?!
“nope!” I cross my arms and smile to myself.
“hey guys.” Alicia apears. Allow me to introduce: This is Alicia. She´s Mikeys girlfriend since ... yeah ... since always I think.
It´s nearly scary if you meet Mikey all alone – without her! They nearly stick together! Anyway ...
“what´s cooking?” she asks.
“Nothing.” Gerard answers.
“woah .. from now on I hate this answer!!!” Bob shouts and everybody begins to laugh.

[ after school ]

“Frank? I think it´s really great that you´re Gerard´s boyfriend.” With this words Mikey leads me out of the class. I look up at him (I`M TOO SHORT!!)
“how long do you know that Gerard´s gay?” I ask.
“ehrm ... for a long time ... one day he told me he felt in love ... but he didn´t said who it was. Then I found a photo of you in his room – no I don´t sniffle! I searched for my pencilcase.”
“sure.”
“believe me! Anyway ... I found the photo and asked him why he had a photo of you next to his bed – and he nearly cracked up! He blushed and stuttters and kicked me out of the room.”
“Wow ... he overreacted ...”
“yes, definitely! A week later I cought him staring at your ass. When we arrived at home I asked him if he loves you. He began crying and told me the whole story. >I don´t know why but when I look at him I just could jump on top of him and kiss him ... I never felt like this before...< he said. He fucking loves for ages!”
“... I was so bloody stupid and didn´t realize ...”
“First he didn´t want to be gay ... but after a while he accepted it. And now he´s happy with you!”
“I didn´t want to be gay either! But I had no alternative...” I explain.
We leave the school building and see Ray running into our direction.
“Hey! We wanna buy in some shit and after that we´ll look some movies – do you wanna come with us?”
“yeah! Good idea ...” I jump around and Ray and Gerard are almost laughing their heads of.