Day At The Park

My Real Suprise

“So what r we going to be doing together,” I ask. “I can’t tell u just yet”. As we walk out of skool together some girls give me and Ryan a really dirty look. People call them the C.F.B.G. It stands for ‘chick, flick, bimbo girls. They consist of 4 girls. Carry Jones, Megan Barley, Debby Davis, and last of all, the worst out of the lot is Catherine Chad. Just to think I used to b 1 of them. They went to the same primary skool as me and we were all best of friends. As we reached secondary skool I kinda drifted of and made new mate who they hated. I was so upset when they said they didn’t want to b mates with me n e more but now when I look at it things have turned out for the best.

I arrive at Ryan's house when he tells me to shut my eyes. I hate not knowing what's going on. I like to b in control. How could I do that with my eyes shut? I can hear him open a door to a room. “One, two, three, open ur eyes Jasmine” Ryan says sounding all excited. “Omg u guys threw me a surprise birthday. I thought u all hated me” I blurt out looking all amazed. “Nah. How can we be mad at u. that’s so stupid” says Kara.

I smile and see everyone else smiling back at me. Kara cranks up some music to full blast and everyone around just giving out drinks and small snacks. The great thing about this party is that there are no parents.

The music’s really loud and its 12:00 in the morning. I start to worry but Ryan just tells me to chill out. I start to calm down a little and grab a beer from the side table. I don’t normally drink but today I’ll make an exception. Everyone’s all hyped up and jumping up and down. I can c Kara and I think she’s already half drunk. I also c Ryan standing in the corner of the room watching everyone make total fools of themselves. I decide to stand next to him.

“So how r u liking the party?" I can’t hear a word he’s saying. “What?” I scream out. “DO U LIKE THE PARTY?” “WHAT”. It’s hopeless. We can’t what each other r saying. I point over to the door and pull Ryan into another room so I can understand him better.

I think to myself, finally a bit of piece and quiet. I can properly hear my thoughts now. I feel strange being in a room on my own with Ryan. He looks like he feels the same way too. We just sit there for a while to relax.

Finally Ryan breaks the silence by saying, “are u thirsty. Would u like me to get u a drink or anything?” “Um could u just get me another bottle of beer please, thnx.” What a wonder party. All of a sudden I hear my fav song being played, ‘Welcome to the Jungle’ by Guns n’ Roses. I swear that song never gets old. I could listen to it over and over again. Green Day’s my fav band but this song beats them by far.

I quickly call Ryan from the kitchen and I demand that he dances with me just for the song. I think after the Guns n’ Roses song I entered my own world. I just went crazy. I wasn’t aware of n e of my actions. I was like a bird free going where ever I wanted. I was just out of it. I think Ryan was too. I remainded in that world for the rest of the night.