I'm Not Okay

House of Wolves

***HALEYS POV***
I saw Lily and Brennan walk into the backstage area. Me and Ryan had stayed outside because we both wanted to get a T-Shirt and we thought that Lily should have some time to talk with her dad for awhile.

"Wanna smoke?" Ryan asked me
"I'm thirteen." I answered
"And?"
"Okay." I said taking a cigarette.

When we finished our cancer sticks, we walked into the backstage area showing about 20 guards our passes.

I walked into the door and saw Lily, Brennan, Frank, and Gerard sitting around a coffee table talking.

"Your mother just hadn't let me see---" Gerard was saying but had looked up at me. I sat down next to Lily and told him to go on, I was Lily's friend. He nodded and went on.

***LILYS POV***
--Time elapse to about 10 minutes before Haley walks in--

We stood there together hugging eachother when Frank said, "Dude. You're choking her."
Gerard stepped back and smiled muttering an apology. I sat down on the couch across from Frank and Gerard with Brennan and starting shooting off my questions.

"So you knew I existed?" I asked.
"Yes. I've always known. In fact, I've been hoping you'd come to a concert so maybe I could see you..." He said.

"Why didn't you look for me?"
"I did! Your mother just hadn't let me see---" He trailed off looking up at Haley as she walked in.
"Go on. I'm Lily's friend." She muttered.
"Your mother just hadn't let me see you. She said that I was unfit for a father and that I would just be a dissapointment."
"HA! You a DISSAPOINTMENT?! You should se HER!" I half-yelled. Me and my mother didn't have that close of a relationship.
"Wait, what? Is everything okay there?" He asked. Fury leading into his eyes.
"No. Nothing is okay there." I snarled.
"Since I was six years old, she's been leading some man into her bedroom and doing things prety damn loudly. She's a hooker. A goddamn hooker. One time when I was nine, some old, bald guy was at our breakfast table. He said that mom had some errands to do and that he was going to watch me for a little bit. Guess what happened! Yes, I lost my virginity that morning. And not willingly either!" I shouted. Once I finished, I broke out into a burst of tears. I leaned on Brennan's shoulder and he let me cry on him.
Gerard looked horrified. Then he looked furious.
"Where is she now?" He whispered. I stood up and walked over to him.
"Most likely in bed." I growled.
Then I passed out.