I Don't Know If I Could Ever Love You...Again

Creepy

"Should I be scared?" I asked Bill totally freaked out.

"Ummm." He didn't really answer me as he was called by a short, firey headed woman. "MAMA!" He cheered running.

"Bill!" She hugged his son next to a large old rocker type of man, his step-father?

"Bill." The guy called out for him.

I just stood there kind of akwardly watching them. Bill kept telling them things in German and the three kept stealing looks at me. "Sooo, how's the trail going??" Tom popped out of nowhere with a drink at hand.

"Shit, Tom!" I smacked his hand. "You freaking scared me." I held my racing heart.

"Better that then my mom hatting you." He said.

"She...hates me?" I asked a bit hurt.

"Well." He paused. "Not hate. Just made for what Bill has gone through."

"And so me" I rolled my eyes and slapped my sides, "getting pregnant at 15 had nothing going on my part?"

"Nope." He said shortly and took a sip of his drink.

"Tom!" Her voice shouted an the poor boy jumped and rushed to her side.

They all kept talking and I felt kind of weird, that was until Milo came running to me. "Mommy!"

"Hey mijo." I smiled and pulled him up into my arms with a little bit of work.

"You finally finished school." He cheered. "Can I go to school now?"

"Yup." I nodded. "Kindergarden is starting soon, so get ready."

"Is it hard?" He asked.

"Umm." I tried to think about my kindergarden. "You have nap time and snack time. So it's not so bad."

"Kitzia." Bill called out behind me making me turn. "Milo," he looked at him, "your mom can't be holding you."

"He is fine." I tried to protest as he took Milo out of my arms.

"No dear," his mother suddenly spoke at our side. "Too much stress is bad for the babies."

"Mom, this is," Bill gets all proud now, "Kitzia."

"Hello." I say politely and stick my hand out.

"Simone." She shakes my hand.

"Gordon." Then he shakes it.

"So you are the woman my son loves." She looks me up and down.

"Very pretty girl you are," the guy chuckles. "Bill finally found someone worth loving."

"Umm." I looked at Bill weirdly from the corner of my eyes.

"Well," Simone got my attention once again. "I have one thing to say to you, Kitzia."

"Yes?" I gulped as she stared into my eyes and took a step closer to me.

"Mo-" Bill tried to protest but she cut him off.

"Let me talk!" She scolded him and then looked at me. Her evil face disappeared and was replaced with a big smile, "Welcome to the family!"

"Huh??" Bill and I stuttered as we awaited the worst.

"Welcome to the family." She cheered and gave me a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think im gonna end it right there....

The prequel is called Twilight, like the song by Thriving Ivory.