Status: Dead

It Was ME, Myself and I, 'till then He Came

A Christmas No One Would Forget (Part 2)

Lyn's POV

"No way. Why?" Angela asked me as I became more abrupt with my crying.

"It's kinda, hard to explain." I weakly replied.

"Hold on,. I'll go to your house and we can talk about it, k?"

"Yes. And thanks." I tried smiling, then hung up.

As I waited for Angela in our front porch, I spaced out as I recalled what happened earlier.

I decide to go over Ryan's and give him the freshly-made Snickerdoodles I baked. He loves these things.

I didn't bother calling him or anything.

As I reached his house, I stopped dead on my tracks. He was cuddling and kissing a blonde, tall and the kind of person who's be hanging out with Paris Hilton.

He saw me and quickly pushed the girl away and hurried to my direction. Hot tears streamed down my face. I tried running away but I was too preoccupied with what I just witnessed.

"I...It's not what..." He stuttered.

"Save it, Ross." I coldly said as I shoved the box of cookies I made for him.

"Lyn.. I.." He said, broken.

"Have a Merry Christmas with your whore." I said in almost a whisper.

I was nothing to him. Just fun and games, I bet.


I stopped with the flashbacks and placed my daze on Angela, who has just arrived.

"Can I sit beside you?" She smiled.

"Of course." I faintly smiled back.

"So... what happened?"

I didn't answer right away.

"He cheated on me." I said as I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Don't be." I sighed. "If you think about it, he really has good timing." I tried laughing. "I really thought we had something." I continued, smiling at the thought of it.

"Maybe, you guys aren't really meant for each other." Angela said, cheering me up.

"Thanks, bitch." I smiled.

"Hey. I gotta go. My mom's probably wondering where I am now." She said as she stood up.

"Okay. Thanks for your time." I waved.

"You're welcome. Oh! Are you coming on the 27th?" She asked.

"Uh, yea. I guess so."

"See ya there, then."

With that, I was left alone again. I went back inside to warm myself up.

"Dear, what did your friend say about your cookies?" My aunt asked while she was baking meat pot pie.

I am so not in the mood to be talking about him.

"He said thanks." I said as I went to my room.

I sat on my unmade bed and looked at my phone. I had 5 missed calls, 2 voice mails and 1 text message.

Can't we just talk or something? At least let me explain. I called you 5 times. Please, it's Christmas. -Ry

I just shrugged it off and listened to his voice mails.

Listen, what you saw didn't mean anything. Lyn, please. Just hear me out. I...

I didn't want to hear him. His voice or anything. Half of me wanted to hear him out, but the other half was just too broken.

I quickly removed the bracelet he gave me as a birthday gift and kept it in my side-drawer. I loved it too much.

I slept for the rest of the day, trying to kill the pain. I wasn't thinking of him. I wasn't thinking anything about him.