Status: Finished

Stain My Rose With Scarlet Tears

New friends and old enimies

Franziska's POV

"You need to be their friends, all of them. Be nice, and make sure you gain their trust." My sister told me, pacing back and forth. I nodded, but still saw a big flaw in her plan as she glared at the floor. "And how am I supposed to do that?"
"Just... pretend to be a fan or something once you meet them." She replied, dismissing my question.
"Melody, this isn't going to work!" I yelled tearfully. I hated the fact that I'm being dragged into this war.

"Oh, yes it is." She mumbled, "I know his little whore of a wife is up to something, and you're going to find it what it is."
I shook my head, feeling daring for a split second.
"This will never make Bill love you. All you're doing is destroying everything that ever made him happy." She turned to me, a demented look burning in her eyes.
"No, I made Bill happy! And I will again, I know it's me he really wants."

I looked up at my sister once again, backing away. I just wish I could make her see that Bill Kaulitz doesn't love her, he left her. He's married and he's a father now, but it's like she doesn't care about anyone but herself.
It's like she's a stalker.
I shook my head disappointedly, leaving Melody alone. I wish I could just run away, but we all know that if I try to do that, she will track me down and make my life a living hell.

Sam’s POV

“I just love being in your arms.” I said to Monre as he collapsed beside me two hours later. Somehow, we managed to move from the backstage bathroom to a hotel room without falling all over each other.
“Well, then why don’t we make it permanent?” He asked, pulling me closer to him.
“What do you mean?” I looked up at him to see him looking down at me.

He sat up, smiling as if an idea had just struck him. I sat up too, smiling as he took my hands in his.
“Why don’t we run away together?”
“What?” I asked, surprised. He laughed, hopping up and down slightly.
“Come on, Sam, it’s a good idea!” He said, “Just think about it… You and me, alone in an exotic place…”
I smiled at the thought of that, but it disappeared when I thought about my daughter and husband. I guess Monre noticed my sudden silence.
“What’s wrong?” He asked worriedly. I shook my head absent mindedly, letting go of his hand for a second, before taking it again.
“Monre, I can’t do that.” I said regretfully.

He let go of my hand and gave me a confused and angry look.
“Why not?” I rolled my eyes, now irritated.
“Because of my husband and my daughter! They really need me; I can’t leave them right now.” I said quietly. I guess even after these years, the slightest mention of Bill gets Monre angry. He got up quickly, pulling on his boxers and now glaring at me.
“Oh, so you want me to leave my wife, but when I ask you to do the same, you say no!?”
“I thought we had an agreement!?” I yelled back, I could feel the tension rising.
“Well that’s not working for me anymore. If you can’t decide between me and Kaulitz, then this is over!”

I got up too, grabbing my clothes and pulling on my long t-shirt that covered just enough. I didn’t want to fight right now; I didn’t want to fight with him.
“What the hell!? I told you from the start that I wasn’t going to leave Bill and you said its fine!”
“Well, I can’t live like that anymore! Tell me something, do you like sneaking around and lying to everyone around you!?” He asked, looking at me with raised eyebrows. I shook my head shamefully.

“No, I hate it.” I admitted softly.
“Exactly, and yet you don’t want to do anything about it?”
“What can I do? I don’t want to leave Lucy and Bill, but I don’t want to leave you either!”
“But you have to choose, we can’t live like this anymore!” He yelled, pulling on the rest of his clothes in record time.
“I know, but I need time to think this through.” I said softly, starting to put on the rest of my clothes too.
“Fine.” He said, turning away from me.
“Fine.”

As soon as all my clothes were back on, I walked out of the hotel room without another word to Monre. Tears were welling up in my eyes because I knew I had a decision to make, but I had no idea what to do. When I passed a café, I looked back, and then walked in. I wasn’t ready to go home yet; I didn’t want to answer a million questions right now.

I placed my order quickly, then walked towards the corner of the room and sat down, now facing the wall. I let the tears fall because no one could see me, or so I thought.
“’Um, excuse me for asking, but are you okay?” A soft voice came from behind me. I looked up to see a girl standing next to me, a concerned look on her face.
“Yeah, I- I’m fine.” I said quietly.
“Are you sure?” She asked, sitting down across from me. I looked up at her; she looked like she genuinely cared.

“No.” I admitted, looking down shamefully.
“Do you want to talk about it?” She asked quietly, twisting her neatly braided hair between her fingers. I looked at her, wondering why I was even considering telling this stranger something I haven’t told anyone else. I guess I could trust her.
“Well, it’s very complicated.”
“I can handle that.” She said, laughing slightly. I took a deep breath, deciding that I needed advice on what to do.
“Well…” I started nervously, “I’m deeply in love with my husband, but I haven’t exactly been faithful to him. And now, the other guy wants me to leave my daughter and husband and run away with him. And I really don’t know what to do about it.”

The girl looked surprised, but it didn’t seem like she thought any less of me, but I wouldn’t know. She thought it over for a minute before answering.
“Well, why don’t you spend some time with both of them, then decide who you love more, because you can’t continue doing this to any of them, including your daughter.” She said seriously. I nodded thankfully.
“You’re right, thanks so much.” I said.

“My pleasure, my name’s Franziska’s by the way. Franziska Viererbl.”
“Nice to meet you, I’m Sam Kaulitz.” Once I said my last name, Franziska’s mouth fell open.
“Kaulitz? You mean, you’re Bill Kaulitz’s wife?” She asked, obviously shocked.
I nodded while she closed her mouth, a smile on her face now.
“I hope we can be friends?” She asked in a sweet tone.
“Of course.” I said, returning her smile.

Franziska’s POV

I couldn’t believe my ears. Here I was, giving advice to the person my sister has hated for years. I couldn’t believe my sister was right, Sam was cheating on Bill, but what was I supposed to do now? I had no proof, and I liked her, I couldn’t just go and stab her in the back.
But then I thought about what Melody would do once she found out that I could’ve told Bill the truth, but didn’t. She had a hold on me, and she can destroy my life in a matter of minutes.

I had no choice but to pretend to be her friend, then maybe I could be free of my sister, I just hated doing this to someone who didn’t deserve it. I handed Sam my phone as we exchanged phone numbers and greeted each other before heading our separate ways.

One thing I knew, after all this was over, I was going to start over. I was going to start a brand new life, far away from my monster of a sister. But for right now, I had to do what I had to do.

Bill’s POV

“Daddy, when is mommy coming home?” My 3 year old daughter, Lucy, asked as I tucked her in for the night. I glanced at the watch on my wrist and noticed how late it was.
“I don’t know, honey, she should be home soon.” I whispered, kissing her forehead. She yawned and rubbed her eyes sleepily.
“Well, goodnight daddy.”
“Night baby.” I said, switching off her light, then closing her door behind me. I walked straight to my and Sam’s bedroom, collapsing on the bed.

I closed my eyes, feeling unusually tired. After a few minutes, I fell asleep. I don’t know how long it was, but I woke up when I felt Sam’s weight on the bed. I opened my eyes tiredly, to look at her.
“Where have you been?” I asked worriedly. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was almost 2AM.
“I told you, I had some things to finish up.” She said awkwardly. She got into bed, me following. I leaned over and kissed her head, she looked just as tired as I felt.
“I know, I just didn’t think it would take so long.” I whispered.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered, turning to look at me.
“It’s fine.” I said and placed my arms around her, “I love you.”
“I love you too, Bill.”