With a Kiss

Chapter Five

Simone was in her room listening to the radio reading a book. It was about 6 pm, I was watching Tv in the living room. Every so often Sam would send over a dvd with normally about 10 hours worth of Tv that he recorded for me to send over so I have something in English to watch. He ever recorded the news some times. And I just got another dvd, well 4, yesterday.

I smiled at the story on the Fuse show. I stiffened, sensing abnormality. I turn the volume down on the Tv, and listened. I heard the door creak open. Heavy footsteps soon followed. I cringed. Someone entered the house.

I got up and went behind the wall, and peeked over. I nearly screamed, at first terrified, then I almost cried.

"TOM!" I shrieked. I ran and jumped into his arms. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You doubled in size since I was here." He teased. I smiled back, playfully pushing his head.

"Not really, just in weight." I joked back. Simone was next to Tom, making no noise getting there.

"Hi Tom, nice to see you." She smiled.

"Hi mommy." Tom put me down and hugged Simone.

"Did you know he was coming?" I asked Simone.

"Well, duh!" She teased in the same tone Tom used moments earlier.

"Sheez! And no one told me!" I gasped, but giggled. "Why are you here though?"

"Well, I wanted to be with you tomorrow for your appointment." He grinned.

"Oh my god!" I giggled and jumped into his arms again. Tom smiled, and brought me up stairs. Simone went outside to put more food in the bird feeder. Well she brought out bird feed anyway. Tom brought me into his room, kicking the door closed, but it didn't close all the way.

He layed me on the bed and kiss me up the neck. I was shocked. Tom has done this shit before but I so totally forgot. It didn't feel pleasurable, but it felt like an assault. I lightly rubbed his back as he continued to slobber up my neck. Soon he kissed up my chin and to my lips. His tongue some how pried open my lips and found its way into my mouth. I clutched his hair, squeezing tightly.

It was a mixed emotion I felt. 1.) Tom was a GREAT kisser, 2.) I was always horny cause I was pregnant, 3.) I was feeling like I was being sexually harassed, 4.) Guilty, because of Bill, and 5.) Confused.

Eventually I was able to pull Tom off of me without making it obvious. He smiled at me, and gave me another quick peck on the lips. He got up off me and helped me up. He turned and walked out of the bed room. I fought the urge to slap him. But I followed him out. I went and read a book for a while, and Tom listened to his iPod.

We later went down stairs. Simone was sitting watching Tv, I noticed it was 9:13 pm.

"Umm, Simone it's 9 o'clock. " I told her, waiting for her to tell me to go to bed.

"Oh, I know, I thought I would let you extend your bed time, and we could watch a movie!" She said gleefully. I smiled and Tom hopped over the couch and pulled me onto his lap. Simone, I saw, disappointed in Tom, but not at me.

Simone picked Across The Universe. I love that movie so freaking much! I would watch it everyday until I die if I could. I sang along to every song. Simone smiled, I'm guessing she thought I was a good singer.

Tom started to kiss me half way through the movie. Simone cleared her throat making him stop kissing me. I looked at her, silently thanking her.

She smiled back. The movie finished it was 11:30 pm. Simone herded me to bed quickly. I rubbed my stomach with that cocoa butter cream for stretch marks before I went to bed. Tom went to bed first. I stayed up a bit reading. Simone came into my bedroom with a glass of water. She sat on the edge of my bed.

I sighed.

"Are you ok, dear?" She asked.

"Well-..." I sighed again.

"I think I know. Tom is in love with you but you love Bill." She said.

"Yea, exactly. But I don't want to hurt Tom either. But I don't want to hurt Bill if he were to find out."

"You'll find out what to do. Good night." She kissed my forehead and left, flipping the light off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really want comments for this chapter. I know more then one of you read this!!!!!