A Trap of Lies and Seduction

All better

His eyes focused on her, his limp member still inside of her as their climax reached its’ end.
Words weren’t needed as he laid his head on her chest, feeling her heart pound fast and out of order.
Jen wrapped her arms tighter around him as her fingers brushed his dark locks in between them. He smiled at the contact.
It were times like this that made him feel like nothing wrong could ever happen as long as they were together. He felt so complete, so fulfilled around her.

“We should probably get off the table” her voice broke the silence with a cute giggle.
“Yeah we should” he sighed, brushing his lips against her skin.
He slid off her and held her up in his arms, slowly letting her feet touch the ground..
“Thank you baby,” she gave him a little dopey smile and stumbled towards her underwear for her legs wouldn’t stop shaking.
He grinned at the sight thinking it was the cutest thing ever.
“You can barely walk straight.”
“Not my fault,” she pouted.
Seizing the opportunity, he slipped his arms around her waist placing kisses over her pouting lips.
“You-Are-Dead-Cute. You know that?”
A smile found its way to her lips as he mumbled those sweet things between kisses.
“Been told so.”
“By who, may I know?” His brow raised high as he kept on kissing.
“Well there’s this guy, a really hot one by the way, who tells me that stuff all the time.”
“I’m gonna beat up that dude” he grinned, pretending not to understand she was talking about him, and playing along.
She let out another of her sweet laughs while picking his shirt from the love seat standing some meters away and sliding it on, only buttoning the middle.
“Don’t beat him too bad, I want a go with him later,” she playfully winked.
His greenish blue eyes glinted and he smiled naughtily.
The flirting never got boring.

“Hey, that’s my shirt,” his eyes suddenly fell on her upper body.
“Not shit Einstein.”
“What was that?”
She gave him a cheeky grin as he crossed his arms watching her intensely.
“Figure it out. If you can of course.”
Laughing at his shocked face she took off running to the kitchen, soon getting chased by him.
“Oh you’re gonna pay for that Jennifer.”

They kept running in circles as he chased her around the kitchen island like little children, only stopping when he had managed to grab her and give her a good dose of tickles, getting her out of breath.
“What do you say now?” he grinned triumphantly, making her pout.
“Jacoby is so smart that he takes intelligence into a whole new level and the drugs didn’t fuck up his brain at all.”
The grin on his face fell into a frown at her statement. She bit her lip and cupped his cheeks in her hands caringly, softly stroking them.
“Baby I’m sorry I was just teasing you. I should have known it was a touchy subject.”

A grin reappeared on his lips a while later as she pecked them repeatedly.
“You’re gonna pay for that babe.”
“Don’t be too much of a meanie love,” she pouted smiling as he nibbled on her bottom lip, mentally drooling at how cute she was acting.
“Sorry, that’s a no can do. You were asking for it babe.”
Her pout grew even more and she mumbled stubbornly “I need a drink.”
He laughed and pulled her to him, crashing their lips passionately and letting his tongue graze every inch of her mouth, making her release a content moan.
“See, that made it all better.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This probably sucks but it will get better.
Not much to say, just thank you to everyone who read the first part =]
So sorry for the lack of updates lately.

Comments? Banners maybe?
<33333