You're Going to Have to Choose Between Me and Him, Fag

4

***Frank's P.O.V.***

"yeah that's what i am scared of F-frank" Gerard said slowley standing up..But i really do want to know why Gerard has acted all grumpy and weird latley. It seems like i don't know him any more. I remember we used to be the best of friends and now he is trying to avoid me. Why would you want to avoid 'The Frank Iero".

Gerard walked off to his room. I felt bad for some reason and i wish i knew why. I sat there all tired with my head in my hands thinking to myself about everything.
And Suddenly i thought of why he has acted all angry since he slapped my arse and i said "you so want me" but hy would he get angry at that i mean it was a joke. I should talk to him tomorrow. That's it i will talk to him and find out everything. But for now i think i need some sleep so i can actually wake up tomorrow with out the shits. Wich would be helpful,
I found myself comfortable where i am...ZzzzZZZZzzzzzZZz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.s. I am asleep that's what the zzz's mean, if you didn't know.

***The Next Morning***

God i had a weird dream, but atleast i know giant toothbrushes will chase me in real life. Thankgod.
I lifted one eye to check if the coast is clear. "Get up i know your awake" Bob screamed in my face."and let me guess little Frankie is gonna aske why he has to wake up, Well we have a last minute meet and greet. Since everyone know's where we live since Mikey had to cause a seen by blowing up the kitchen this morning" Geez i have never seen Bob like this before it's kinda scarey. "and i slept through.cool! by any chance was this blow up caused by a toaster?" i asked stretching and getting up. "yes this time it was four forks hurry up and go have a shower and that and i get the rest of the losers" Bob said before pushing me towards the bathroom. I knocked on the door just in case anbody was in there. I swung open the doorand locked it behind me.. i didn't know what i was gonna wear but i would find something i took my clothes of and layed them on the basin and hopped in the shower. The warm water was making me go back to sleep but that hint of coldness was keeping me awake. After like ten minutes i got out mainly becasue Bob again knocked on the door and told me to get out. I got out and swung the towel around me after i dried myself off.

"Frank i know you have no clothes here so i got you some of mine again" Mikey yelled through the door "are you decent enough for me to come in and give you them" He added "yeah, sure come in" i answered. He opened the door slowley and peeked his head around just to be safe. "oh good!" he sighed and gave me the clothes as quickly as he could and as then he ran out like i was some monster who was about to kill him. Maybe i am a monster. Why is this happening if i haven't mentioned how things relapse on my mind and the i forget them and everything. My mind is playing tricks on me and i am scared i firstly needly talk to Gee then i need to talk to someone who i realy trust.