Buried Myself Alive

ZZZZZ

If Gerard’s arm wasn’t around me I doubt I would have been able to stand. I heard the familiar voice from behind Gerard. It still scared the fuck out of me.

“So I see you two found yourselves a comfortable spot. Care to come inside?” Quinn stood there grinning. “I could have sworn I heard two people out here, everyone else said I was hearing shit. Glad I came down though, quite a show from you two.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fuck off, Quinn.”

He laughed and held the door open for Gerard and I. “See, I think you’re the one who needs to get that done.”

I bit my lip and even though I didn’t want to look down, I had no choice. Yup, of course. I felt the heat flood my face as I saw the bump in my pants. How the hell am I supposed the hide that from the guys?

I saw Gerard eyeing the same zone that turned me a shade of the rainbow. I noticed he was the same shade and that he was biting his tongue down. I could tell it wasn’t from trying not to laugh. Unlike Quinn, he didn’t find this amusing. His eyes were glossy and were glued to the spot, and he was getting redder by the second.

Quinn groaned, kicking the stopper on the door down, and pushed us in. “Come on, Gerard, you can check out Frank’s crotch some other time. And while you guys were busy doing- whatever, I don’t want to know, the rest of us have been here fucking worried worse then-”

I stopped listening to Quinn and thought about Gerard. Where had all that come from? I could get me doing that to him, but him to me? Then I caught the bulge in his pants. Holy shit. I swallowed hard and kept walking, I could feel my self somewhat relaxing. I blame the embarrassment from Quinn.

I smirked. I gave that to him. That’s just so weird. I turn him on? That’s just such an odd thought. Was that why he was so caught off guard by the sight of my um-

He pulled on the sleeve of my hoodie that he was wearing nervously, and shot a smile at me. I could help but smile back, there was no not smiling back.

We stood in front of Jepha’s door. He looked at Gerard first. “Okay so just letting you know, Jeph fell asleep about 20 minutes ago so it’s just your brother in there. You should go in there alone for a bit. He’s been messed up all day and I think he has some things he wants to say to you alone.”

He turned to face me. “You, I want to talk to. So go ahead Gerard, he’s in there. I’ll be on the roof with Frank”

Gerard turned to me and gave me a small smile before opening the door. I caught a quick glimpse of Mikey who was too shocked to see Gerard to notice anything else before the door shut closed.

Quinn grinned at me and raised an eyebrow questioningly. I could only wonder what he was going to ask me once we made it to the roof….
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't realize this was a filler and too short for my taste or else I would have updated sooner =\ sorry about that -__-
If any of you guys are Cobra Starship fans, I'm writing a Cobra story. You Can't Be Missed If You Never Go Away. I don't really liked advertising my own shit here.. but whatever.

Next chapter is a bit of a filler, kind of. But it eventually leads to some- Well.. I'll let you find out ;]