Sunset Strip Souveneirs

Need For Speed

Scarlett

“Scar!” I heard Roxxie’s call.

“Fuck!” I cried, flinging myself off Tommy and pulling my clothes back on as fast as possible in my drunken state.

“Scarlett?” Tommy complained, confused at my sudden move.

“Here you are” Roxxie flung the door wide open before giving me a cheeky wink. “Hi Tommy” she said cutely, giving him eyes. Clearly she’s seen something impressive.

“What is it?” I ask, doing the zip up on my boot.

“We got some weed” she announces.

“Fuck yeah dude!” I fly out of the door, dragging her with me. She pulls me to stop outside a door that’s wide open. I freeze at the sight of Nikki.

“Did you have to do that Roxxie?” he moans from beside Vince on a huge mattress that’s laid on the floor.

“Fuck you, Sixx. You started this not me” I glare at him.

“I didn’t start anything, you were the one screaming at me” he defends himself.

“You fucking ran into me” I shout. “You didn’t even apologize!”

“You didn’t give me the chance”

“Well now you got one” I snap.

“Like I’m gonna say I’m sorry now. You fucking hit me you crazy bitch” he spits

“What if I say sorry for that?”

“You two are like fucking children!” Vince comments.

“Shut the fuck up. If you apologize for hitting me then I’ll do the same” he says, agitated at my very presence.

I sigh deeply, scowling. “Fine! I’m sorry I messed up your pretty little face” I say, still angry that I have to apologize.

“I’m sorry that I ran into your bitchy little ass” he replies, equally annoyed by looks of it.

We both stay glaring at each other for a few seconds before Roxxie, pulls us out of it, throwing me on the mattress next to Vince, passing me the joint and sitting on Vince. I take a few tokes on the spliff. By then Roxxie and Vince are heavily making out so I reluctantly pass it to Nikki. He looks at me, taking it then looks away to glare at the floor, smoking the roll up.

“Fucks sake, Nikki, drop it” I huff.

“How can I drop it, my face is fucking killing me and it’s your fault” he grumbles.

“Does it really hurt that much?” I ask, looking at the damage but avoiding his eyes.

He doesn’t reply, simply glares harder at the floor, “Yes” a final reply.

I loose my thoughts, “Oh. But surely drink would numb the pain”

“Yeah. But I can’t move my mouth without feeling it” he mumbles.

I can’t subside the low giggle in my throat, “I’m sorry” I say sincerely.

“Yeah right”

“No, Nikki I mean it now. I’m sorry” I whisper.

The mattress shifts and I notice Roxxie and Vince have shifted to the head of it next to the wall.
We both notice this and roll our eyes, as if he’s forgotten he hates me; a smile slips out.

“Ow” he winces and touches his hand to his face.

I smirk, he rolls his eyes again and gets up. “Well I for one do not wanna sit here while they fuck”

“Me neither” I swipe Roxxie’s bottle of whiskey that’s she’s left unattended and try to get up.

“Shit, help me please” I struggle.

“Why should I? You broke my pretty face” he questions, using my own sarcastic words against me.

“I said I was sorry” I remind him.

“You’re still a crazy bitch” he offers his hand to me.

I take it and without calculating my weight, he drags me up so quickly that I fly into him, knocking us against the closet door.

“Thanks for stealing her, Sixx”

We turn and see Tommy at the open door, looking at us both with an unhappy expression.

“I’m not stealing her. Have her back, T” he pushes me away harshly as if we never made peace and leaves the room, stomping away in his high heels.

Tommy turns his attention back to me. I look at the floor and leave the room, going back downstairs, swigging from the whiskey bottle as I go.

I pass Nikki, he’s stood leaning against a wall speaking to some pretty girl. Somehow that annoys me and as he catches my stare I glare harshly at him, heading through the front door and going into the street.
Why does he fucking bother me so much? He’s like, an asshole! But somehow I can’t calm down. I want him.
I sit on a wall and slowly drink from the bottle, allowing it to consume my thoughts of deprivation.

The next day I return from work at five thirty, crashing through the front door I go straight to the phone and call my dealers number. As it rings I sit on the floor and open a half empty vodka bottle, swigging from it right away.

“Hello?”

“It’s Scarlett”

“What’s up Scar’?”

“You got any speed?” I sigh nervously.

“Yeah, how much do you want?”

“Thirty dollars worth”

“I’ll be over in a while. Are you going to the Troubadour tonight?”

“Yeah at eight”

“Right, I’ll be over before that then”

“Good. Bye”

“Bye” he hangs up.

I sigh, replacing the phone and leaning harder against the wall before taking another swig of vodka.
I need an outfit for tonight. I also need to find some sort of food.

Roxxieee!” I call. “Where the hell is all the food?”

“Uhm” she appears at the kitchen door, “Vince had it” she rolls her eyes.

“You’re giving food away now?” I stare blankly at her.

“He needed it! He can’t afford it. Non of them can!” she rushed.

“Whatever” I roll my eyes, “so we have no food?”

“Theres a can of beans somewhere”

“Yuck” I make a disgusted face. “I’ll pass. You have them. I’m getting ready”

I waltz past her and go to my room, sticking a vinyl on and singing along to Kiss.
After a shower I grab the iron and sort out my hair. Then I pick out my outfit, a tight grey customized Aerosmith halter neck top, skin tight black leather pants and spike heel black shoes. I grab three necklaces and slip them around my neck, two of them have cross on, and the other is just long black and silver. Then I put some more bangles around my wrist. I slip a bandana through my belt loop on my right then pull on a red snakeskin belt with a Jack Daniels buckle on. Satisfied with my outfit, I smear on black eyeliner and a lot of it then my pale as fuck face power that should have gone on first but I don’t care. I put on black indelible lipstick and dark crimson blush. I add some glitter then back comb my hair until I’m three inches taller and it’s solid.

I reemerge from my crypt after turning off my record player. Talk about good timing, there’s a knock on the door.

“Hey” Jay says, coming through the door which I’ve opened.

“Hey” I reply, going straight to my purse.
I hand him thirty bucks and he hands me the pills.

“Who’s playing the Troubadour tonight then?” he asks out of curiosity before leaving.

“Uh, Motley Crue” I reply.

“Oh yeah. Well, have fun”

“I will” I reply simply, gazing at the bag of pills with pure lust in my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just one comment would be nice!
I stayed up too late writing this one ;/
xx