Greedy or Straight?

life together

Teddy rushed over towards me, I stared at him confused on what he was going to say to me.

“Alex, I’m so sorry, and you too Ed, I’m sorry, I wouldn’t of done it, i just had to much to drink, I’m honestly sorry. Really I’m sorry, please don’t hate me for too long, please try and forgive me, I didn’t mean for it too happen, I didn’t even know I was gay…”

“TEDDY STOP” I shouted he looked at me wide eyed “I forgive you, yeah it hurt me, it hurt me so much hearing it, but I realized you made a mistake you’re only human”

I and pressed my lips to Ed’s.

“And Ed, I love you with all my heart; I could never hate you because of a mistake”

“I love you more” he said back to me with a cheeky grin.

“You wish” I whispered kissing him again, and wrapping my arms tightly around his small waist, he wrapped his arms around my neck getting lost in the moment.

When we finally pulled apart, we looked towards teddy, with a blush on our cheeks, because we forgot he was even there. He smiled sweetly and clapped us both softly on the shoulder.

“You two are really sweet together and hot” He whispered the last part, it made me and Ed blush more and chuckle.

“Stay with me forever Ed?”

“Of course I will Alex, you own my heart now, I will love you forever”

And that was the start of our life together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats the end people.. I hope you liked it..
More stories to come in the future ofc.
:D
Comment please..
I love you all
Vicky x