Alter Ego

Chapter 17

Nick's eyes grew huge when I said this.

"Wait... So you were Audrey that I met on the first day I moved here? The one that stuck here head in the hedges?"

I nodded my head yes.

"And Audrey that I went to the beach with?"

I nodded yes again.

"Audrey that I kissed right after my date with you? I mean her? I mean your alter ego?"

I nodded yes again.

His face grew white. I knew he was upset.

"Nick. I'm sorry I lied to you. Well we lied to you. I didn't want to hurt you. But this was a HUGE secret and I couldn't just tell you."

Nick stood and began pacing in front of me. He was biting his finger nails.I stood and stepped in front of him. he dropped his hand and stared into my eyes. I stepped forward to get his attention better. It was so hard knowing that I had lied to him. But if he loved Chelste, then he had to love Audrey.

"Nick. I know it was wrong to lie. But I know you felt something with Audrey also. I mean when you kissed me this morning, I felt something there. I felt like you really cared. I mean come on, I am Chelste, but I'm also Audrey. The girl who became your best friend. The one you could talk to about anything."

I lifted my hand and caressed his cheek.

"I will always be that girl.You fell in love with Chelste."

Nick watched my face for a long time.

"You're wrong. I didn't fall in love with Chelste. I fell in love with you."

Nick leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine.

"No matter who you are... Chelste or Audrey. I love you."

I smiled.

"From the minute I saw Audrey's head sticking out of my bush. The minute I hugged her for the first time. When I kissed her. I knew she was the one worth my time. Chelste was just someone I cared about. Audrey, you, is who I love. So, can you be Audrey around me?"

I smircked a little at him.

"Course."
He smiled and leaned forward. Our lips met in a soft kiss. I ran my fingers through his thick curls as we kissed. His tongue entered my mouth and I sighed. Well my alter Ego got the guy's attention in the beginning. Now the nobody has won his heart. Not your average love story huh?

NOW GO AWAY SO I CAN FINISH MY KISS!!! SHOO SKEDATTLE