Panic At The Web Blog!

02

Angela woke up to the sound of whistling, and it took her a while to remember where she was and why she was so uncomfortable. She gasped and quickly regretted it; the whistling stopped.

“Hello?” Brendon asked the air, looking around but not seeing anything. He just shrugged it off as his mind playing tricks on him since had just waken up. Still as he sat down on the couch he couldn’t help but feel as though he was being watched. He tried to ignore the feeling but it seemed to plague him. Angela was peering at him and by his continuous looks around the area; she knew he felt her presence. Soon however he just stared up at the sky and started day dreaming. Angela raised the camera up.

“As you can see the lead singer, Brendon Urie, seems to be lost in his own mind when he is alone,” she whispered. Just as the bus came to a screeching halt, Angela’s cell phone blared her ring tone of ‘Guilty Pleasure’ by Cobra Starship. She screamed and there were sounds of bodies tumbling out of beds. Brendon was screaming for Ryan, Spencer and Jon while hugging a pillow. The three guys came rushing out; Ryan was only in boxers and Angela knew girls would be going crazy seeing this footage, but her smile quickly turned to a frown when she remembered she might be caught any minute.

“Brendon what is it!?”

“I think the bus is haunted!!!!”

“What!?”

“Yeah! I think it’s Vicky-T!”

“She’s not dead, is she!?” Jon asked urgently.

“I don’t know! But before the bus came to a screeching stop I heard a female scream and then Guilty Pleasure!!!”

“Brendon I think it was your imagination.”

“No way! I know what I heard!” Spencer pulled out his cell phone and hit a number and then put his phone on speaker. The phone rang and on the fourth ring a tired woman’s voice answered.

“Hello?”

“Victoria? It’s Spencer Smith.”

“Spence? Why are you calling at 9 in the morning?”

“Brendon thought you were dead.”

“Well I’m very much alive.”

“Yeah thanks, sorry for bugging you.” He hung up and looked at Brendon.

“Okay so maybe not by Victoria…but I know I heard a girl screaming! Maybe it’s the spirit of a fan and now she’s haunting us.”

“Doubt it,” Jon said with a yawn, “I’m going back to bed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
haha thanks MyPanic!Romance and BethBACKSTABBER for the comments. It's going to get pretty fast after this so yeah just warning you.